Newsday: Dispute Village/MBPOA To Sto...

Newsday: Dispute Village/MBPOA To Stop Sandy Money

Posted in the Moriches Forum

First Prev
of 3
Next Last
SettleNow

Mastic, NY

#1 Mar 2, 2014
"Besides worries about how funding will come through, at least one community has a problem all its own.

A dispute between the 3-year-old Village of Mastic Beach and the Mastic Beach Property Owners Association could hold up funding efforts to protect 6 miles of fragile waterfront."
http://www.newsday.com/long-island/nassau/aft...
SettleNow

Mastic, NY

#2 Mar 2, 2014
Remember to be good sheep at the next meeting and follow the orders not to ask any questions about the lawsuit. Not allowed. The lawyers need to continue to fill their bank accounts.
Besides, NY Rising Mastic Shirley Local Planning Group has made their top priority building a boardwalk so we can watch the birdies. While our houses go under water. Brilliant.

"Long Beach could get $25 million in grants, officials said. Oceanside could gain $22.2 million; Freeport $17.8 million.
rebuilding of an 18.5-mile barrier island in Nassau County and the creation of locks or gates at Jones Inlet and Reynolds Channel would better protect the region.
Massapequa, East Massapequa and Massapequa Park, which could get a total of $26 million
Bayville would benefit most from the installation of 2,500 feet of a reinforced berm"
Settle What

Mastic, NY

#3 Mar 2, 2014
SettleNow wrote:
"Besides worries about how funding will come through, at least one community has a problem all its own.
A dispute between the 3-year-old Village of Mastic Beach and the Mastic Beach Property Owners Association could hold up funding efforts to protect 6 miles of fragile waterfront."
Read the deed! If there's a village formed, the property reverts to the village at no cost, period.

The properties belong to every homeowner in Mastic Beach, period.

The MBPOA leaders are the ones stopping the village from getting the funds and Maura the candidate has made it very clear in the past that she vehemently opposes the rightful turnover, period.

One of their directors has already declared that she has finished writing a dissolution petition.

Their member only signs at the marinas and beaches say it all. And if they took them down, it's only because Maura is running for trustee.

A vote for Maura is a vote to destroy the village.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#4 Mar 2, 2014
SettleNow wrote:
Poker, this is just like poker. Both players puff themselves up before they see the cards they were dealt. Now, one side MBPOA wants to settle....hmm! Since both sides submitted their summation requests to the judge, it is now up to him. If you think you have a strong hand, you usually say ALL IN.

The lawsuit is not even an issue. I don't care which way it goes. The Sandy money cannot EVER go to a Private club. Period! If the village wins, great. If the MBPOA wins, who cares...they are broke. They destroyed themselves by trying to work against the village, rather than working with it.

So, go to the meet the candidates night. Send in your questions. And expect not much of anything to happen.

One more thing....notice all the new threads:boycott the meeting. It seems some of the candidates are afraid of the questions. I say bring it on.
SettleNow

Mastic, NY

#5 Mar 2, 2014
I really don't care about your little Braveheart drama.
Get the federal Sandy money and let's rebuild.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#6 Mar 2, 2014
Sandy Money can be used for a private club or any person homes or business that was destroyed by the storm. Like privately owned Marinas. None of the Candidates have said boycott the meet the candidates I said it and I am not a running. Really Brady. Really? I said it because I like things done in the light of day not like your pals who hold closed door executive meetings at the drop of a hat,. Where they do their nevarious little deeds keep on the track of reality which I know is hard for you. Really Brady the end for your pals reign is nigh.

Location hidden

#7 Mar 2, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Sandy Money can be used for a private club or any person homes or business that was destroyed by the storm. Like privately owned Marinas. None of the Candidates have said boycott the meet the candidates I said it and I am not a running. Really Brady. Really? I said it because I like things done in the light of day not like your pals who hold closed door executive meetings at the drop of a hat,. Where they do their nevarious little deeds keep on the track of reality which I know is hard for you. Really Brady the end for your pals reign is nigh.
I hope YOU boycott the meeting. I also hope good probing questions get sent in. Why would ANYBODY assume the questions will leak out before the meeting? I mean, aren't realtors trustworthy? Is nigh the end of the MBPOA also?
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#8 Mar 2, 2014
I don't live in the MBPOA I live in this village. I don't give a flying F**k what they do . I only ask the candidates to boycott it. You won't know if I am at the meeting or not you will be looking for a woman.
hoodo

Mastic Beach, NY

#9 Mar 2, 2014
Actually You wont know who I am at the meeting because Im to much of a coward to reveal who I really am

Location hidden

#10 Mar 2, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Actually You wont know who I am at the meeting because Im to much of a coward to reveal who I really am
You will know me because I'll say how do you do hoodo. The real hoodo needs to take a chill pill. Topix is not going to alter the outcome of the election. It is a forum for the truth or a place to disguise your identity and claim to have balls among other body parts. It is also a place to pester others using their own names. And to other hoodo(s), I am not putting down your use of the hoodo name, it must really piss him, her or whatever off.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#11 Mar 3, 2014
The word coward is meaningless as are you hoodo East Moriches. Really Brady you are not quite smart enough to know what will effect the out come of election.Hey Really Brady what has Gary ,his cabin boy Bill, Gail Bob and Nick accomplished for the people of the village. you can't name one thing. People have seen you can not point out one accomplishment these losers have done for the people of the village while they have been in office.
Victor zeleny

Newark, NJ

#12 Mar 3, 2014
You are a complete fool smoke another joint
Really Brady

Stamford, CT

#13 Mar 4, 2014
hoodo wrote:
The word coward is meaningless as are you hoodo East Moriches. Really Brady you are not quite smart enough to know what will effect the out come of election.Hey Really Brady what has Gary ,his cabin boy Bill, Gail Bob and Nick accomplished for the people of the village. you can't name one thing. People have seen you can not point out one accomplishment these losers have done for the people of the village while they have been in office.
Who cares...he's not running for office. If your two knuckleheads get elected, they will accomplish even less.
Is it

Stamford, CT

#14 Mar 4, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Who cares...he's not running for office. If your two knuckleheads get elected, they will accomplish even less.
neither is the MBPOA but you seem to bring them up every day.
Really BRADY

Stamford, CT

#15 Mar 4, 2014
Is it wrote:
<quoted text>neither is the MBPOA but you seem to bring them up every day.
(shhh, I am reporting from a secret location), I just respond to you when you post your unending hatred. Don't you get it? And, the reason the MBPOA is pushing for Maura to get elected is so they can remove her from her director position. Imagine Maura being a member of an organization and having no say in how it runs? That will also happen if she gets elected.
Is it

Stamford, CT

#16 Mar 4, 2014
Really BRADY wrote:
<quoted text>(shhh, I am reporting from a secret location), I just respond to you when you post your unending hatred. Don't you get it? And, the reason the MBPOA is pushing for Maura to get elected is so they can remove her from her director position. Imagine Maura being a member of an organization and having no say in how it runs? That will also happen if she gets elected.
so now you get to tell people which civics they can run? You really do think way too much of yourself. I'm not spewing hatred. I'm pointing out the lies and secrecy that our village runs under. YOU don't get. The people of MB were promised a transparent and open village. One that WE would a "hand in running and a hand in our budget". Direct quote from Paul B himself when he was running the MBVEC. We were ALL lied to by your friends in office. THAT is why they will be voted out. YOU gave us that right when YOU lied to get a village. We're just following YOUR rules. Sorry, but that's the way it is now.

Location hidden

#17 Mar 4, 2014
Is it wrote:
<quoted text>so now you get to tell people which civics they can run? You really do think way too much of yourself. I'm not spewing hatred. I'm pointing out the lies and secrecy that our village runs under. YOU don't get. The people of MB were promised a transparent and open village. One that WE would a "hand in running and a hand in our budget". Direct quote from Paul B himself when he was running the MBVEC. We were ALL lied to by your friends in office. THAT is why they will be voted out. YOU gave us that right when YOU lied to get a village. We're just following YOUR rules. Sorry, but that's the way it is now.
Yup!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#18 Mar 28, 2014
Double Yup Really Brady you agree there is no transparency and the past officer's are lyres. Well Really Brady thats a step in the right direction Really.

Location hidden

#19 Mar 28, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Double Yup Really Brady you agree there is no transparency and the past officer's are lyres. Well Really Brady thats a step in the right direction Really.
What I agreed with is I am full of myself, not any of the other babbling bullshit you keep posting. And, you had to go back almost a month to dig up an old post upon which to comment.

Look at all the hoodo posts. You are a diarrhea poster.
hoodiarreh

Mastic, NY

#20 Mar 28, 2014
hoodiarreh
has a certain "ring" to it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 21 hr Dans Special Sauce 47
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Sep 19 mbisgreat 16
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Sep 10 NSHI HomeImprovents 18
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug '17 raphan disbarred 17
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Aug '17 Losasayswhut 89
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Aug '17 Concerned resident 153
tob Aug '17 hoo do you think ... 3

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages