Why isen't Gary Campaigning
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#41 Mar 18, 2014
hoodo is hoodo, How do you do. hoodo is not Ricky Ricardo ,Rickey Nelson or Rum Rickey.Or the Rickey from Ricks Place. No hoodo is hoodo a school mate to some, a father to many, an observer of scum of which the village has many.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#42 Mar 18, 2014
The only Ricky I know, is the Treasurer of the MBPOA. But, she is a female, and you have exclaimed many times you are a male.

Enough nonsense. Today is finally election day. Vote for whichever two candidates you support.
Haha

Stamford, CT

#43 Mar 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I assume you are laughing at he way you spelled ISEN'T...
Vote.
what?you are mixing up your people Babs!
Get it together. For a world famous investigator, you sure are clueless when it comes to solving identities. I'm the one you keep calling a fat pig which I thing is very funny. That crazy person who you like to argue with is not me. Only 365 days until the next election!!!!! Yeah!!! Let the good times roll, Babs!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#44 Mar 18, 2014
Don't tell me what to do your not the boss of hoodo.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#45 Mar 18, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>what?you are mixing up your people Babs!
Get it together. For a world famous investigator, you sure are clueless when it comes to solving identities. I'm the one you keep calling a fat pig which I thing is very funny. That crazy person who you like to argue with is not me. Only 365 days until the next election!!!!! Yeah!!! Let the good times roll, Babs!
I am done with both of you. You have threatened me, insulted me, and now you want to intimidate me from voting. I will vote, but NOT FOR MAURA OR BRUCE. they are GOONS trying to scare people away.
Haha

Stamford, CT

#46 Mar 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am done with both of you. You have threatened me, insulted me, and now you want to intimidate me from voting. I will vote, but NOT FOR MAURA OR BRUCE. they are GOONS trying to scare people away.
OMG!
You really are losing it!!
No one has ever threatened you.
YOU apparently think way too much of yourself.
Please, go vote. It's your right. But don't think for one second that anyone believes you that Maura and Bruce are trying to intimidate anyone from going and voting. That is just another desperate attempt to try and paint Maura and Bruce as intimidator when we all know the only "goon" "intimidator" is your buddie Vikkie. So go ahead with you rant of "stop trying to intimidate me from voting!". No one is buying it.
See you at the polls Babs!
Vote Bruce and Maura!
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#47 Mar 18, 2014
Really Wacky Brady it's time to take one of those little pills the doctor gave you for when you start to lose control.You don't want to go back to the nice place where everyone wares white do you.Babs
Evan CornHolio

Germany

#48 Mar 18, 2014
who is the tw_at named Babs here, and her role/reltionship to the MBV?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#49 Mar 18, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Really Wacky Brady it's time to take one of those little pills the doctor gave you for when you start to lose control.You don't want to go back to the nice place where everyone wares white do you.Babs
I really am not her. I am not happy with the outcome, but I accept it.
michelle wilkinson

Bronx, NY

#50 Mar 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I just love this. The East Moriches person claims to be a guy, and calls me Babs (a reference to someone who I personally know is not me). This poster, did I mention he claims to be male, picks on me (a person he believes is female). And I asked this person nicely to not refer to me as Babs, because I am not her...and I don't want anyone to bother her. I get nothing but more insults, and the Babs continues.
Lo and behold, I say let me call you Michelle, and not necessarily YOU, just Michelle. And now, I get a reply instantly.
I will go out on a limb and assume you Know who these posters are and you feel it's ok to bother someone, as long as it is not you.
Just stop calling me that name.
actually, I do not know who that nasty poster is. I read topix but usually don't post. But since you insulted me by name, I answered you. I don't know who "these people" are, but they are not me.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#51 Mar 18, 2014
MAURA AND BRUCE NEW VILLAGE TRUSTEES. HURRAY
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#52 Mar 19, 2014
GoooooooooooooooooooooD Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nasty Bob and back stabbing Gail Bill,Nick and of course the one the only miracle worker Gary State Pen #12754836 pick up the soap Stiriz. You are next to go.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#53 Mar 19, 2014
hoodo wrote:
GoooooooooooooooooooooD Byyyyyyyyyyyyyyyy nasty Bob and back stabbing Gail Bill,Nick and of course the one the only miracle worker Gary State Pen #12754836 pick up the soap Stiriz. You are next to go.
Wow, talk about sore winner. I know you are happy your candidates won. Can't you see there is a lot of work to do and now we " losers " have someone to whom we can complain. Let's see if this board can work together, in cooperation, I hope so.

Bob and Gail deserve our thanks, not the insulting comments from the chosen few.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#54 Mar 19, 2014
Bob and Gail deserve no thanks you don't do any thing nothing to thank you for. They deserve scorn which they received in the election .I don't want Bruce and Maura to work together with the other 3 crooks. I want them to watch them, and prevent them from doing more silly things like buying the white elephant nutrition center these idots bought for top dollar. No I don't want Bruce and Maura to work with them, just do what they can until next march. Then we can dump the other three into the dumpster they belong in.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#55 Mar 19, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Bob and Gail deserve no thanks you don't do any thing nothing to thank you for. They deserve scorn which they received in the election .I don't want Bruce and Maura to work together with the other 3 crooks. I want them to watch them, and prevent them from doing more silly things like buying the white elephant nutrition center these idots bought for top dollar. No I don't want Bruce and Maura to work with them, just do what they can until next march. Then we can dump the other three into the dumpster they belong in.
Wow, I wonder if you speak for them or are these the rankings of only one lunatic?
hahaha

Mastic, NY

#56 Mar 19, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wow, I wonder if you speak for them or are these the rankings of only one lunatic?
Lunacy prevails in MB.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#57 Mar 19, 2014
Who is" them "dummy.I am hoodo dummy I only speak of ma self.The hodoo just do. hoodo just watched your paychecks booted out of office and there are more to follow. And many people who voted, who had supported the idea of a village and had been part of the founding the village like myself. And people who opposed the village and people who were neither but live here and can see what has happen sense the village came into being resoundingly rejected the current government of mastic beach Village Waaaa,waaaa, waaaaaa Some people are gona haf ta find new jobs.It's gona be tough in da real world.Out there they don't prize incompetents as much as the do in village hall.
Whoa

Mastic, NY

#58 Mar 19, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Who is" them "dummy.I am hoodo dummy I only speak of ma self.The hodoo just do. hoodo just watched your paychecks booted out of office and there are more to follow. And many people who voted, who had supported the idea of a village and had been part of the founding the village like myself. And people who opposed the village and people who were neither but live here and can see what has happen sense the village came into being resoundingly rejected the current government of mastic beach Village Waaaa,waaaa, waaaaaa Some people are gona haf ta find new jobs.It's gona be tough in da real world.Out there they don't prize incompetents as much as the do in village hall.
You need stronger meds.
Hoodat

Washington, DC

#59 Mar 19, 2014
When do they take office?
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#60 Mar 19, 2014
Soon my darling Hoodat Soon

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... 5 hr Section 8 renter 160
Fence installation 8 hr 11951Ratdog 6
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... 12 hr Its over 16
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sat Manny 460
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
Lots of people want the village more then anti ... Nov 26 Get help 117

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages