MBV Storing Files on Residents

Posted in the Moriches Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Evan Politico

Hempstead, NY

#1 Jul 12, 2013
They even knowz about my giant shortz snake Yo!
Brave MBV Code Enforcer

Hempstead, NY

#2 Jul 12, 2013
interesting Yo!
Brady

Hempstead, NY

#3 Jul 12, 2013
word
Flag Caped Crusader

Bronx, NY

#4 Jul 12, 2013
Aha!!
Brady

Moriches, NY

#5 Jul 13, 2013
So am I.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#6 Jul 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
So am I.
Wow 110 Wavecrest is for sale, a one family house with 2 kitchens. Sure hope they have an accessory apartment permit....oops, the owners not live there. Hope the get to meet the judge. The realtor failed to mention this.
heh heh heh

Mastic Beach, NY

#7 Jul 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wow 110 Wavecrest is for sale, a one family house with 2 kitchens. Sure hope they have an accessory apartment permit....oops, the owners not live there. Hope the get to meet the judge. The realtor failed to mention this.
Who says the Village is not cleaning up Mastic Beach? Go after dem dirty realtors, too. They had a huge role in destroying the area.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#8 Jul 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Wow 110 Wavecrest is for sale, a one family house with 2 kitchens. Sure hope they have an accessory apartment permit....oops, the owners not live there. Hope the get to meet the judge. The realtor failed to mention this.
I'm sure you will facilitate that meeting.
huh

New York, NY

#9 Jul 14, 2013
Brady wrote:
more BS from the BS master.
good luck with that.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#10 Jul 14, 2013
huh wrote:
<quoted text>more BS from the BS master.
good luck with that.
BS, you think the Multiple listing would lie? Hope nobody from the village checks this out. Maybe the owners wanted to get the permits but were too busy!
get informed people

New York, NY

#11 Jul 15, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>BS, you think the Multiple listing would lie? Hope nobody from the village checks this out. Maybe the owners wanted to get the permits but were too busy!
maybe they dont care because the "village" cant do a damn thing.
Rentals are King here in MB, we all know that.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#12 Jul 15, 2013
get informed people wrote:
<quoted text>maybe they dont care because the "village" cant do a damn thing.
Rentals are King here in MB, we all know that.
You would know.
look

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 Jul 15, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>BS, you think the Multiple listing would lie? Hope nobody from the village checks this out. Maybe the owners wanted to get the permits but were too busy!
Listings on the MLS are uploaded by the listing Realtors. The question is: Do Realtors lie? They're not supposed to, and can be fined/penalized for doing so.

get informed people

New York, NY

#14 Jul 15, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You would know.
why would I know? Because I have one house and no rentals? Or is it because I read the letter where Tim B stated that more than half the homes are rentals? I have one house with no renters. But yes, the village is powerless to stop any slumlord in MBV.
Makes me wonder WHY we formed a village? Oh right, the MBPOA property and club house. I forgot for a second.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#15 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>why would I know? Because I have one house and no rentals? Or is it because I read the letter where Tim B stated that more than half the homes are rentals? I have one house with no renters. But yes, the village is powerless to stop any slumlord in MBV.
Makes me wonder WHY we formed a village? Oh right, the MBPOA property and club house. I forgot for a second.
self serving, let the record show the defendant is non-responsive. All you do is post the same thing, over and over. What ever happened to can't we all get along?
what a

New York, NY

#16 Jul 15, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>self serving, let the record show the defendant is non-responsive. All you do is post the same thing, over and over. What ever happened to can't we all get along?
Self serving? thats funny.

drop the law suit and we can all get along. Or try this... this year, let the MBPOA have the crab festival without Zany and the others demanding that the SCPD tow cars away. We all know the excuse of "complaints" is SELF SERVING for the village. try that and it would be a good start. You know what... never mind. Do what you usually do and go harras the POA every chance you can. That will go along way to all of us 'getting along'.
powerless not

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 Jul 15, 2013
<quoted text>why would I know? Because I have one house and no rentals? Or is it because I read the letter where Tim B stated that more than half the homes are rentals? I have one house with no renters. But yes, the village is powerless to stop any slumlord in MBV.
To understand the difference between a "slumlord" and a "landlord" you will have to look up definitions, and it IS interesting. The Village has the power to gently push, or shove, slumlords into becoming "landlords." That is the cleanup effort. It is legal to be a landlord, or lessor, while it is NOT legal to be a slumlord. That's what housing code is for. Feel free to repeat your other BS over and over. TIM ... KEEP THE PRESSURE ON. A safe, clean rental is a good, legal rental.
Brady

Moriches, NY

#18 Jul 15, 2013
what a wrote:
<quoted text>Self serving? thats funny.
drop the law suit and we can all get along. Or try this... this year, let the MBPOA have the crab festival without Zany and the others demanding that the SCPD tow cars away. We all know the excuse of "complaints" is SELF SERVING for the village. try that and it would be a good start. You know what... never mind. Do what you usually do and go harras the POA every chance you can. That will go along way to all of us 'getting along'.
POA .....that's all you think about. The crab fest must go on. It is a big cash cow, isn't it?

Drop the lawsuit, and we'll quit lying is another thread. The next court hearing is 7/30/13. Just as I am satisfied with the Zimmerman not guilty verdict, I will accept the judges decision if and when he makes it. It's not going to be just dropped.

And really, parking is a safety issue, so please park on one side of the street. If you are running this shindig, you should have your security directing visitors to appropriate parking spots. God forbid if someone needs medical attention and emergency vehicles can't get there in time.
What

Mastic Beach, NY

#19 Jul 15, 2013
what a wrote:
<quoted text>Self serving? thats funny.
"drop the law suit and we can all get along." That sounds like a threat. Do you really expect our local government to respond to your ultimatum?
Files

Ridgewood, NY

#20 Jul 15, 2013
There are files on many area residents. Just go to the Suffolk County Courthouses.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thanksgiving 3 min hoodo 2
Victor and the N word 16 hr mama Mastoid 9
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 23 hr Gay Holmes Guys b... 322
Man injured in Mastic shooting (Sep '10) Nov 23 Doug 29
Sewer Systems Nov 23 PinkSatin 6
Guenter Wende-42 of Mastic arrested for murder ... (Dec '11) Nov 18 Lorraine Poillon 12
New rules on speaking are established at Mastic... Nov 18 Lorraine Poillon 1

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 5:21 pm PST

Bleacher Report 5:21PM
Odell Beckham Jr. Seeking Giants Rookie Record for 100-Yard Games
NBC Sports 6:44 PM
Little, Frolik lead Jets to 2-1 win over Sabres - NBC Sports
Bleacher Report 8:32 PM
Miami Dolphins vs. New York Jets: What Are Experts Saying About New York?
Bleacher Report 9:03 PM
Breaking Down NY's Game Plan vs. Jacksonville
NBC Sports 4:13 AM
Muhammad Wilkerson likely to miss Week 13