First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Brady

Stamford, CT

#42 Oct 26, 2013
DPW is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>he's in favor of it. Anything to give more tax money to the sons of MBVEC members is A ok with Brady! I can't wait until they break the line painting machine also. Something tells me in the long run it would be cheaper to have the TOB do it. At least it would look better anyways.
I think it should have been done right the first time. But I also know mistakes happen. Let's talk about marina 5, it looks horrible doesn't it?

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#43 Oct 26, 2013
DPW is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>he's in favor of it. Anything to give more tax money to the sons of MBVEC members is A ok with Brady! I can't wait until they break the line painting machine also. Something tells me in the long run it would be cheaper to have the TOB do it. At least it would look better anyways.
Well it seems confused is confused. I went down and saw no sign od painted over lines.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#44 Oct 26, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Well it seems confused is confused. I went down and saw no sign od painted over lines.
He or She is talking about the road in front of the Sand Bar. The street lines were painted over in black so that new lines (hopefully straighter) can be done. Whether it has already been done is a mystery to me because I don't get out much, and seldom drive in that direction. Wow, someone made a mistake! Some people, all they do is look for the village to be perfect. I applaud all they have accomplished.
DPW is a joke

New York, NY

#45 Oct 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I think it should have been done right the first time. But I also know mistakes happen. Let's talk about marina 5, it looks horrible doesn't it?
And yet marina 5 doesn't cost YOU, or the tax payers a single penny. It's being fixed by REAL volunteers. Not those made up ones the vision team talked about.
Try again, your comparison stinks.
MBPOA HATER

Sound Beach, NY

#46 Oct 26, 2013
DPW is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>And yet marina 5 doesn't cost YOU, or the tax payers a single penny. It's being fixed by REAL volunteers. Not those made up ones the vision team talked about.
Try again, your comparison stinks.
By real voluteers???? are you talking about the MBPOA members that take money from their members and line their pockets like they have done so for years???
confused

Bronx, NY

#47 Oct 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I think it should have been done right the first time. But I also know mistakes happen. Let's talk about marina 5, it looks horrible doesn't it?
maybe it looks horrible because the village won't giver permits to fix it. did you ever think of that. or maybe, mbpoa is waiting until next season to fix it. i am sure that it cost alot of money to clean up marina one and put all new electric at both marinas.

maybe you should just try and accept that the village dpw doesn't know what they are doing. stop trying to bring the mbpoa into everything.
confused

Bronx, NY

#48 Oct 26, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>He or She is talking about the road in front of the Sand Bar. The street lines were painted over in black so that new lines (hopefully straighter) can be done. Whether it has already been done is a mystery to me because I don't get out much, and seldom drive in that direction. Wow, someone made a mistake! Some people, all they do is look for the village to be perfect. I applaud all they have accomplished.
when you are paying someone to do a job, they should do it right or they should fix it for free.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#49 Oct 26, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>when you are paying someone to do a job, they should do it right or they should fix it for free.
I guess you never made a mistake while on your job. Lighten up, nobody's perfect.
Badtothebone

United States

#50 Oct 26, 2013
Mom leaves rainbows with all da men when she changes her lipstick
DPW is a joke

New York, NY

#51 Oct 26, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>when you are paying someone to do a job, they should do it right or they should fix it for free.
you forget, Brady will defend the village no mater how much they screw up. He defends Gary when he used tax payers equipment to fix his marina with no permits, he defends the code enforcers for ignoring illegal construction by Rhonda to her house and dock, and he defends the kids of the mbvec who are now the DPW for all their screw ups. We are starting our 4th year as a village and we must still "give them time" according to him.
Brady

Manorville, NY

#52 Oct 27, 2013
DPW is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>you forget, Brady will defend the village no mater how much they screw up. He defends Gary when he used tax payers equipment to fix his marina with no permits, he defends the code enforcers for ignoring illegal construction by Rhonda to her house and dock, and he defends the kids of the mbvec who are now the DPW for all their screw ups. We are starting our 4th year as a village and we must still "give them time" according to him.
Its not even Halloween and the witches are out. Defended Gary....me? All I did was challenge YOU to prove what you posted. All the other items are equally without merit. MBV is starting its 4th year with much improvement being done, and more to come.

And, the story in Newsday said 107 MB residents have been offered state buyouts. I can't wait for you to suggest the land will be used by the village to build hotels. The story about the people who are still unfortunately living in a trailer didn't mention any complaints against the village. I hope these folks get the financial help they need soon.
DPW is a joke

New York, NY

#53 Oct 27, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Its not even Halloween and the witches are out. Defended Gary....me? All I did was challenge YOU to prove what you posted. All the other items are equally without merit. MBV is starting its 4th year with much improvement being done, and more to come.
And, the story in Newsday said 107 MB residents have been offered state buyouts. I can't wait for you to suggest the land will be used by the village to build hotels. The story about the people who are still unfortunately living in a trailer didn't mention any complaints against the village. I hope these folks get the financial help they need soon.
I hope the state does buy out those homes. Because that would guarantee that the village will never be able to developer the land even if they are awarded it by a judge. It's not that I care if the MBPOA or the village has the land. I DONT WANT IT DEVELOPED! PERIOD
See, you never read. IF the village gets the land from the MVPOA, it's a guarantee that they will sell parts that are already re-zoned to developers. If you don't think that's reality, you're crazy.
They will also re-zone portions as they see fit to build what they want. They are already talking about building a surge wall and board walk around the entire 6 miles of waterfront. BUT, if the state buys sections of land from homeowners throughout the wetlands and waterfront that pretty much destroys any chance of that happening.
And yes, you have defended Gary and this closed government from the very beginning no matter how much they screw up.
Gay Divorcee

France

#54 Oct 27, 2013
DPW is a joke wrote:
<quoted text>I hope the state does buy out those homes. Because that would guarantee that the village will never be able to developer the land even if they are awarded it by a judge. It's not that I care if the MBPOA or the village has the land. I DONT WANT IT DEVELOPED! PERIOD
See, you never read. IF the village gets the land from the MVPOA, it's a guarantee that they will sell parts that are already re-zoned to developers. If you don't think that's reality, you're crazy.
They will also re-zone portions as they see fit to build what they want. They are already talking about building a surge wall and board walk around the entire 6 miles of waterfront. BUT, if the state buys sections of land from homeowners throughout the wetlands and waterfront that pretty much destroys any chance of that happening.
And yes, you have defended Gary and this closed government from the very beginning no matter how much they screw up.
Is it true there is an openly gay woman who is planning to run for trustee next year who was married to a Hispanic guy a few years ago? How do you say GREEN CARD in French? On my way back to Germany, worked all night.
confused

Bronx, NY

#55 Oct 27, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>when you are paying someone to do a job, they should do it right or they should fix it for free.
when the contractor i hired to put in my fence screwed it up; he had to come back and fix it for FREE. that's what happens when you pay someone to do a job. why shouldn't i expect the job done right the first time. after all, VOLUNTEERS are not doing it. we are paying supposed professionals.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#56 Oct 27, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>when the contractor i hired to put in my fence screwed it up; he had to come back and fix it for FREE. that's what happens when you pay someone to do a job. why shouldn't i expect the job done right the first time. after all, VOLUNTEERS are not doing it. we are paying supposed professionals.
Same old same old, repeat every point to ad nauseum. You don't think the Town ever had to redo something? Get over it. What do you want, a public flogging?

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#57 Oct 27, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Same old same old, repeat every point to ad nauseum. You don't think the Town ever had to redo something? Get over it. What do you want, a public flogging?
Now that you mentioned it. Sounds good to me!
I love a good flogging.
Heir Franken Pooper

Germany

#59 Oct 27, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Now that you mentioned it. Sounds good to me!
I love a good flogging.
In Germany, we do the frogging. Rainbows are verboten as are unicorns.
Wow

East Moriches, NY

#60 Oct 27, 2013
Gay Divorcee wrote:
<quoted text>Is it true there is an openly gay woman who is planning to run for trustee next year who was married to a Hispanic guy a few years ago? How do you say GREEN CARD in French? On my way back to Germany, worked all night.
what is it with you and gay people? who cares? "Living in France" I would think you would be more open. More European. Or are you just one of the white trash rednecks that resides here in disguise? Im guessing the later.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 11 hr Aramis lounge bar... 67
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) 11 hr Aramis lounge bar... 199
mastic village being dissolved Mon Scum bags 105
Smith Point to Start Charging $4 to park there ... (Jun '12) Jul 23 Badtobeboned 9
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Jul 22 11951Ratdog 202
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Jul 22 nancys 147
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages