Shirley family died of smoke inhalation in fire, says mom's sister
Smoke inhalation caused the deaths of a woman and her three young children in a Shirley house fire last week, a family member said Monday.
Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.
#1 Oct 17, 2013
Is there any information on a memorial or mass
#2 Oct 24, 2013
The fire was set accidentally, but how did it actually start. Something does not seem right. Does anybody know?
#3 Oct 31, 2013
Does anybody know how this fire really started it was deemed an accident but no details were provided. Sounds fishy.
#4 Mar 7, 2014
Just wondering if anybody knows what really caused the "accidental " fire in Shirley where the mother and her three children died?
I could see if the fire started in the kitchen of boiler room, but in the living room. Just wondering if anybody knows what caused it?
Add your comments below
|Use of collection agency||3 hr||Bruce Smegma||59|
|Lots of pro village signs out there||5 hr||Maura the best||19|
|Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06)||Mon||Chimneyman39||331|
|Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov...||Mon||Bla bla bla||43|
|Mastic Beach Child Predator||Aug 28||bugcatcher902||1|
|disgusting trash (Jun '12)||Aug 27||Revenge||17|
|Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16)||Feb '16||Evan Poliico||1|
Find what you want!
Search Moriches Forum Now
Copyright © 2016 Topix LLC