Brooklyn, NY

#21 Oct 20, 2013
Go stuff it!

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

#22 Oct 20, 2013
PU LEASE wrote:
<quoted text>I cant wait to hear you say 'YES SIR' to Bruce once he's a trustee. You may think that you "dont work for the village", but I bet BRUCE will have a few things to say about it if he's voted in as a trustee. If you dont know, there's an election every year. And Im sure at some point, the people of MB will vote the current administration out. And you too. oh, you didnt do spit!
Heaveno "PU LEASE",
Bruce may not be a Trustee because he wasn't Last Year and because he's not getting behind me when everyone knows I'm Good and Innocent of all 4 charges against me that Mayor ill Fire Marshal Bill had me locked up for with Victor at his side Smiling and Laughing. As far as there being an Election every year, the Organized Criminals of the MBV are trying to extend it to every 4 years and give Guns to Organized Criminals. I hope at some point, the people of the Mastic Beach Village will WAKE THE FRANK UP and vote me, Honest Frank for Mayor and for who I Trust to be my Trustees so that we can do the right things LEGALLY and have all meetings Broadcasted LIVE so everyone will know what's going on and be able to Participate at the meetings from the Comfort of their Own Home. The MBPOA stopped Video Recording the meetings and removed the videos of the Old meetings off their site so I don't Trust any of them, including Bruce and Maura.
steve

Mastic Beach, NY

#23 Oct 20, 2013
PU LEASE wrote:
<quoted text>I cant wait to hear you say 'YES SIR' to Bruce once he's a trustee. You may think that you "dont work for the village", but I bet BRUCE will have a few things to say about it if he's voted in as a trustee. If you dont know, there's an election every year. And Im sure at some point, the people of MB will vote the current administration out. And you too. oh, you didnt do spit!
Eventually administration will change. How can people vote for Bruce if they don't know him? When will he start campaigning?

“Honest Frank!”

Mastic Beach, NY

#24 Oct 20, 2013
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Eventually administration will change. How can people vote for Bruce if they don't know him? When will he start campaigning?
Heaveno "steve",
Bruce and Maura, etc., do Not Broadcast LIVE like ME for the Whole World To See because they do not want to get caught in any of their Lies. I on the other hand have NOTHING TO HIDE because I'm Honest And Frank about things! I am running for TRUSTEE this year in 2014 also and can't wait to DEBATE with and Expose Everyone For Who They Really Are For Their Own Good And For The Good Of All Mankind and next year in 2015 I will run for Mayor. I will soon be posting on my site the reasons why I should be TRUSTEE and MAYOR!
steve

Mastic Beach, NY

#25 Oct 20, 2013
FrankieCucchiaraDotCom wrote:
<quoted text>
Heaveno "steve",
Bruce and Maura, etc., do Not Broadcast LIVE like ME for the Whole World To See because they do not want to get caught in any of their Lies. I on the other hand have NOTHING TO HIDE because I'm Honest And Frank about things! I am running for TRUSTEE this year in 2014 also and can't wait to DEBATE with and Expose Everyone For Who They Really Are For Their Own Good And For The Good Of All Mankind and next year in 2015 I will run for Mayor. I will soon be posting on my site the reasons why I should be TRUSTEE and MAYOR!
Can you post here too? I will probably forget to look for your site when you get ready to start your campaign in the future.

“Honest Frank!”

Mastic Beach, NY

#26 Oct 26, 2013
steve wrote:
<quoted text>
Can you post here too? I will probably forget to look for your site when you get ready to start your campaign in the future.
Heaveno "steve",
I will be posting here for TRUSTEE and MAYOR and also on my web site Unlike Bruce and Maura who only COME OUT OF THE CLOSET INSIDE THE MBPOA, that is CORRUPT, and Does Not Post or Broadcast LIVE like ME proving Who They Really Are like ME for the Whole World To SEE!

I will most likely just DISSOLVE the Mastic Beach Incorporated Village whether or not I become MAYOR or TRUSTEE anyway because too many people are Organized Criminals in the Mastic Beach Village and they will always be Heartless and Selfish and only Help and Care about the ones in their EVIL DEVIL INNER CIRCLE OF ORGANIZED CRIMINALS.
Gay Divorcee

Shirley, NY

#27 Oct 27, 2013
<quoted text>
Heaveno "steve",
I will be posting here for TRUSTEE and MAYOR and also on my web site Unlike Bruce and Maura who only COME OUT OF THE CLOSET INSIDE THE MBPOA, that is CORRUPT, and Does Not Post or Broadcast LIVE like ME proving Who They Really Are like ME for the Whole World To SEE!
I will most likely just DISSOLVE the Mastic Beach Incorporated Village whether or not I become MAYOR or TRUSTEE anyway because too many people are Organized Criminals in the Mastic Beach Village and they will always be Heartless and Selfish and only Help and Care about the ones in their EVIL DEVIL INNER CIRCLE OF ORGANIZED CRIMINALS.
Neither of them are in the closet. Why would you make such a homophobic statement? Does it make you gay if you are a male and you do what you described to another male in your video?

As far as you dissolving the village, maybe you can get a note from a nurse practitioner that says you are too depressed to collect enough signatures. You can use the alternative method of dissolving a village. Simply stand in a public place, and click your heels 3 times while saying...I wish there was no village (3x) or continue until it works.

“Honest Frank!”

Mastic Beach, NY

#28 Oct 27, 2013
Gay Divorcee wrote:
<quoted text>Neither of them are in the closet. Why would you make such a homophobic statement? Does it make you gay if you are a male and you do what you described to another male in your video?
As far as you dissolving the village, maybe you can get a note from a nurse practitioner that says you are too depressed to collect enough signatures. You can use the alternative method of dissolving a village. Simply stand in a public place, and click your heels 3 times while saying...I wish there was no village (3x) or continue until it works.
Heaveno "Gay Divorcee",
You know Damn Well that when I said Bruce and Maura only COME OUT OF THE CLOSET INSIDE THE MBPOA, what I was saying is that they both Do Not Post or Broadcast LIVE like ME to the WORLD OUTSIDE THE MBPOA and that's because they can't be TRUSTED like I can be TRUSTED! If they could be TRUSTED, they would've been Recording the Mastic Beach Village meetings like the MBPOA did before and put them all Back Online and Broadcast from their web sites but they Won't because they Can't be TRUSTED and they're not too Smart since I own the .com Domain Names of Maura S and Bruce S and from what I heard, Maura S is a Lesbian anyway and I have No Problem with Gays or lesbians, etc., but if she IS a Lesbian and Didn't COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, then that's just another reason for me Not to Vote for or Trust Maura! Maura and Bruce are TIGHT in the MBPOA INNER CIRCLE and don't call me or speak with me so I Don't Trust Them As Far As I Can Throw Them and neither should anyone else.

And bringing up how I was Taken Advantage of as a Child AKA RAPED by my brother, proves you are a Sick Frank that should Suffer and Live a Long Life Suffering and as far as me Dissolving the Village, I WILL DISSOLVE THE VILLAGE OF MASTIC BEACH!

Don't Frank With The Bull Or You'll Get The Horns!
Brady

Shirley, NY

#29 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Gay Divorcee",
You know Damn Well that when I said Bruce and Maura only COME OUT OF THE CLOSET INSIDE THE MBPOA, what I was saying is that they both Do Not Post or Broadcast LIVE like ME to the WORLD OUTSIDE THE MBPOA and that's because they can't be TRUSTED like I can be TRUSTED! If they could be TRUSTED, they would've been Recording the Mastic Beach Village meetings like the MBPOA did before and put them all Back Online and Broadcast from their web sites but they Won't because they Can't be TRUSTED and they're not too Smart since I own the .com Domain Names of Maura S and Bruce S and from what I heard, Maura S is a Lesbian anyway and I have No Problem with Gays or lesbians, etc., but if she IS a Lesbian and Didn't COME OUT OF THE CLOSET, then that's just another reason for me Not to Vote for or Trust Maura! Maura and Bruce are TIGHT in the MBPOA INNER CIRCLE and don't call me or speak with me so I Don't Trust Them As Far As I Can Throw Them and neither should anyone else.
And bringing up how I was Taken Advantage of as a Child AKA RAPED by my brother, proves you are a Sick Frank that should Suffer and Live a Long Life Suffering and as far as me Dissolving the Village, I WILL DISSOLVE THE VILLAGE OF MASTIC BEACH!
You should sue your brother too! You are probably too busy to dissolve the village this week. What are you up to, your fourth draft of the letter asking for more time from the bank?
MBPOA HATER

Manorville, NY

#30 Oct 28, 2013
<quoted text>
Heaveno "Gay Divorcee",
How are you going to dissolve the village when you havent paid your mortgage in a dogs age??? Your lucky you make it out the door each day you F-ing mental case. Im just waiting for someone you pissed off to bat you in the head then we are done with your crap.

“Honest Frank!”

Mastic Beach, NY

#31 Oct 29, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You should sue your brother too! You are probably too busy to dissolve the village this week. What are you up to, your fourth draft of the letter asking for more time from the bank?
Heaveno "Brady",
My brother Sal was Under Age also and didn't know what he was doing but you Organized Criminals NEVER GREW UP and are Sick and Evil Devils that know what you are doing is REALLY EVIL and yet you all still keep on doing illegal things for MONEY & POWER and yet you are always still Franking Miserable because you are Evil Inside and can never NEVER be Happy being No Good while I am always very Happy, even though Evil Devils like yourself get to me every now and then and make me Depressed but I'd rather be Depressed and a Good Happy Angel than an Evil Unhappy Devil and as far as me writing to get an Adjournment, I GOT IT, you Jealous Franking ASS! Are you gonna Cry you Little Spoiled Rotten Baby now that I am WINNING!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
The Village Idiot at it Again 6 hr Proud MB 5
Pat McCall no show again 6 hr hoo doo you think... 24
Gary Stirirzz 6 hr hoo doo you think... 22
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 11 hr Whataloser 5
Evan Politico MBV Hero (Jun '13) Thu hoo doo you think... 20
Thank god for trump Wed Very Brady 10
Mastic Lives Matter Aug 31 Evan Politico 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages