Shirley, NY

#2 Oct 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
he isn't an employee
Neither am I?
Willie Floyd

Buffalo, NY

#3 Oct 20, 2013
Will Victoria's fat gut get in the way of his weapon?
Brady

Shirley, NY

#4 Oct 20, 2013
Willie Floyd wrote:
Will Victoria's fat gut get in the way of his weapon?
When it comes to weapons....you shouldn't talk.
Willie Floyd

Buffalo, NY

#5 Oct 20, 2013
But it is a serious question. If he had to face down with an arsonist that was armed, and Victoria had to defend the public, would his fat gut get in the way of pulling his gun?
Negative Nana

Shirley, NY

#6 Oct 20, 2013
Willie Floyd wrote:
But it is a serious question. If he had to face down with an arsonist that was armed, and Victoria had to defend the public, would his fat gut get in the way of pulling his gun?
It never stopped Kevin. Why does this have to always be so personal?
Willie Floyd

Buffalo, NY

#7 Oct 20, 2013
1. I do not know this Kevin you are talking about.

2. This isnt personal, it is about making sure the citizens are properly protected.
It Smells Bad

Netherlands

#8 Oct 20, 2013
Willie Floyd wrote:
Victoria? Fat gut? This isn't personal? In France, these are insults.
Willie Floyd

Buffalo, NY

#9 Oct 20, 2013
If it offends you it must be true.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#10 Oct 20, 2013
Is Victor still going to be the process server for the Village also? I guess he will be getting double pay. What qualifications does he have to be a fire marshall? The man can hardly put words together to form sentences.
Willie Floyd

Buffalo, NY

#11 Oct 20, 2013
MB Lover wrote:
What qualifications does he have to be a fire marshall?
Friends with Gary and the chosen 5.
Rainbows are Fabulous

Germany

#12 Oct 20, 2013
Willie Floyd wrote:
<quoted text>Friends with Gary and the chosen 5.
vic is not in consideration for the fire marshal job, and you know it. It would be just as ridiculous to have Maura strap one on (a gun, don't get dirty). Heil Honest Stinkbomb.
Victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#13 Oct 20, 2013
The man can hardly put words together to form ( sentencers) as per you. I put a village together and got it put through, plus it isdoing a great job . We have fine leadership which I look forward to working with for years to come , Bob &gail are doing a great job
Brady

Shoreham, NY

#14 Oct 20, 2013
There you have it from the horses mouth Mastoids.Now go stuff it!
Brady

Shirley, NY

#15 Oct 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
There you have it from the horses mouth Mastoids.Now go stuff it!
And you think you are fooling anyone with Sound Beach.
Release our drones

Anonymous Proxy

#16 Oct 20, 2013
The Czech Republic. Demands the organized criminals return our drone. Before it was captured it returned videos of hooded marauders with attack dogs. We are entertained by your mayor candidate Frank but his house looks like falling down. Are dogs raised for dinner.
Willie Floyd

Buffalo, NY

#17 Oct 20, 2013
Rainbows are Fabulous wrote:
<quoted text>vic is not in consideration for the fire marshal job, and you know it.
I did not create this thread or the title, just commenting on it. Brady said 'MBV to Employ Victor......'
Brady

Shirley, NY

#18 Oct 20, 2013
Willie Floyd wrote:
<quoted text>I did not create this thread or the title, just commenting on it. Brady said 'MBV to Employ Victor......'
You do realize "Brady" that posts from Sound Beach is just a trouble maker who feeds on hurting people. He uses others names, especially the name Brady to confuse people who don't notice his ISP location.
vote for the right person

Moriches, NY

#19 Oct 20, 2013
It Smells Bad wrote:
<quoted text>Victoria? Fat gut? This isn't personal? In France, these are insults.
in France, no one is as fat as zany
its not personal, its observation
PU LEASE

Moriches, NY

#20 Oct 20, 2013
Victor zeleny wrote:
The man can hardly put words together to form ( sentencers) as per you. I put a village together and got it put through, plus it isdoing a great job . We have fine leadership which I look forward to working with for years to come , Bob &gail are doing a great job
I cant wait to hear you say 'YES SIR' to Bruce once he's a trustee. You may think that you "dont work for the village", but I bet BRUCE will have a few things to say about it if he's voted in as a trustee. If you dont know, there's an election every year. And Im sure at some point, the people of MB will vote the current administration out. And you too. oh, you didnt do spit!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Affair 2 hr Evan Politico 19
4 years later ? 3 hr Its time 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr friv4school 6,466
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 13 hr what about it 207
NY Who do you support for Attorney General in New ... (Oct '10) 14 hr NAVYVET 760
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 14 hr NAVYVET 6,391
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 19 hr Brian clowndog Th... 282

Moriches News Video

Moriches Jobs

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]