First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#123 Jun 18, 2013
You guys have been complaining about that empty ( as in trouble free) house since the storm dropped some trees in the yard, simply to smear Gary. Could that place use a little fixing up ? Sure! Is it a gangbanger,over-occupied, section eight drug dealing shoot'em up hotspot that bleeds critical services and enriches some lowlife connected dirtbag slumlord that needs to be driven out on a rail.......The answer is NO. Rejoice in your victory in solving the REAL problems in this community. I'm glad Gary ( and the rest )focused on doing his best to get us up and running instead of thinking about himself. Sorry, you guys are shooting blanks as usual. And the object of your ire is as telling as your obvious disregard to your responsabilities
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#124 Jun 18, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>because the only ones that get tickets are MBPOA and their members.
What, you thought their friends got them? That's funny!
How many...26? That sounds expensive.
Why

Moriches, NY

#125 Jun 18, 2013
Why did Gary get rid of the zoning comity and change all the zoning by his marina? Is he still trying to get his co-ops by his marina? Trying to change the laws to line his pockets?
want a headline

Moriches, NY

#126 Jun 19, 2013
Why wrote:
Why did Gary get rid of the zoning comity and change all the zoning by his marina? Is he still trying to get his co-ops by his marina? Trying to change the laws to line his pockets?
Why DID they get rid of the zoning comity?
Mo money Mo money

Moriches, NY

#127 Jun 19, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
You guys have been complaining about that empty ( as in trouble free) house since the storm dropped some trees in the yard, simply to smear Gary. Could that place use a little fixing up ? Sure! Is it a gangbanger,over-occupied, section eight drug dealing shoot'em up hotspot that bleeds critical services and enriches some lowlife connected dirtbag slumlord that needs to be driven out on a rail.......The answer is NO. Rejoice in your victory in solving the REAL problems in this community. I'm glad Gary ( and the rest )focused on doing his best to get us up and running instead of thinking about himself. Sorry, you guys are shooting blanks as usual. And the object of your ire is as telling as your obvious disregard to your responsabilities
Why did Gary get rid of the zoning comity and change the zoning by HIS marina?
If thats not a set up to "lining his pockets", I dont know what is.
And if he applies for a cell tower again, we all know why hes doing what hes doing. FOR THE MONEY!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#128 Jun 19, 2013
No Money..No Money, that's the cry heard at the bar of the soon to be bankrupt MBPOA.

All you do is make up shit. I hope they do make condos, or hotels or restaurants down by the water. In fact, wouldn't it be great if someone had the idea to close section 5 marina and fill it in to make an amusement park. Now that would attract attention.
Mo money Mo money

Moriches, NY

#129 Jun 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
No Money..No Money, that's the cry heard at the bar of the soon to be bankrupt MBPOA.
All you do is make up shit. I hope they do make condos, or hotels or restaurants down by the water. In fact, wouldn't it be great if someone had the idea to close section 5 marina and fill it in to make an amusement park. Now that would attract attention.
Why did Gary get rid of the zoning comity?
Questions are never answers with the village, just more Brady Bullsh!t!
DAs coming soon!
stop the insanity

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#130 Jun 19, 2013
please no disrespect but the word is committee
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#131 Jun 19, 2013
Mo money Mo money wrote:
<quoted text>Why did Gary get rid of the zoning comity?
Questions are never answers with the village, just more Brady Bullsh!t!
DAs coming soon!
I do not speak for the village and I do not speak for Gary. Anything I post is my opinion. And I think the MBPOA is facing financial ruin.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#132 Jun 19, 2013
want a headline wrote:
<quoted text>Why DID they get rid of the zoning comity?
Cause its really committee but in our case its comedy.

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#133 Jun 19, 2013
want a headline wrote:
<quoted text>Why DID they get rid of the zoning comity?
Once the committee finished the new zoning for the village and handed its plan to the trustee's it simply dissolves as per law . It is 'not gotten rid of', it disbands,as it's supposed to.
nuts

Mastic Beach, NY

#134 Jun 19, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Cause its really committee but in our case its comedy.
and you're a real comedian. what an idiot.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#135 Jun 20, 2013
nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Have to agree with BEACHMAN.

Center Moriches, NY

#136 Jun 20, 2013
nuts wrote:
<quoted text>
Hey! I've been called worse. By better people.

Center Moriches, NY

#137 Jun 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Have to agree with BEACHMAN.
After I got up off the floor I wrote it on my calendar. Doesn't happen often.
Spermwhale

New York, NY

#138 Jun 20, 2013
I agree with beach ball too.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 7
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Issues With Mastic Beach 20 min Really Brady 99
employee batered in village hall last week 24 min Really Brady 16
nancy aka hoodo and her hate ( new horizons ) 1 hr Really Brady 114
Cody Ford Should Go Sat hodoo 51
Matel's Unemployed Barbie Nurse Doll Sat hodoo 29
The Hunt Mar 26 sara 1
Hiring Mar 26 Goes to meetings 3
Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web