90 cameras around mbv
wake up

Amityville, NY

#1 Jul 10, 2014
I would like to know why the village is installing almost 100 cameras around the village. i would be ok with these cameras being on neighborhood road or mastic road, but they are on residential streets. why are we allowing so much government intrusion? why do we need cameras on residential streets? it is scary.
Incompetence

Stamford, CT

#2 Jul 10, 2014
You have to spy on "people" some way. What better way then disguising it as "public safety"?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#3 Jul 11, 2014
Beondi could not install 2 D cell batteries in a flash light.
Mrs Baldy Rimshot

Jihocesky Kraj, Czech Republic

#4 Jul 11, 2014
My nightstand is full of D-batteries.
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#5 Jul 11, 2014
Mrs Baldy Rimshot wrote:
My nightstand is full of D-batteries.
yes, for that 5 d-cell vibrator you use on Vodka Vick every day.
Truth is

Tampa, FL

#6 Jul 11, 2014
It would be sad if kids playing with paint ball guns got the camera lenses all gooped up and big brother couldn't spy on us.
http://www.paintballguns.net/
http://www.paintball-online.com/
Or what if someone is spaying that hornet spray and hits the lens by mistake ?
Or this https://web.archive.org/web/20120218212940/ht...
Truth is

Tampa, FL

#7 Jul 11, 2014
wake up wrote:
I would like to know why the village is installing almost 100 cameras around the village. i would be ok with these cameras being on neighborhood road or mastic road, but they are on residential streets. why are we allowing so much government intrusion? why do we need cameras on residential streets? it is scary.
They won't last long on my street. I am not going to be video taped on my street.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#8 Jul 12, 2014
Maybe with all the cameras out there we can get a real photo of a Codie actually doing their job.. about as rare as taking a photo of Big Foot.
Codie Vacation

Anonymous Proxy

#9 Jul 12, 2014
I heard the Codie's were ORDERED Not To write any tickets for 2 weeks while the new process server, who charges the village triple what the previous server did, takes a much needed vacation (Italy perhaps?). This actually is a good deal since the average fine is only $150 and the new cost to serve all the tickets is $700. Most tickets are dally served upon the owners, typically husband and wife, and most of the tickets are dismissed, but there is still a hefty process service fee.

Question to Bruce...did you ask yo see the private personnel files of any of the employees while you were in the office, or did you just grandstand? Youdo know private personnel issues are supposed to be discussed in executive session. And while you were out riding around giving blighted houses points, did you drive by Maura's shack, it's gotta be near 100 points, just sayin!

And to BRADY, blow me.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#10 Jul 12, 2014
Brady, Really Brady, Really. Codie Violation Really, my ass Brady

Savannah, GA

#12 Jul 13, 2014
Really Brady, you are always thinking wrong.

Kind of like that time you thought DHS wasnt related to Gary.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#13 Jul 14, 2014
wake up wrote:

Exactly where are these cameras being placed?

Savannah, GA

#14 Jul 14, 2014
Mayor Bill goes for a twice weekly colonoscopy because he likes likes they way they feel. They put the camera where the sun doesnt shine.
Badtothebone

Atlantic Beach, NY

#15 Jul 14, 2014
I hid one at the base of my home toilet so I could view my moms grey pubes !

Savannah, GA

#16 Jul 15, 2014
hoo doo you think you are wrote:
Mayor Bill goes for a twice weekly colonoscopy because he likes likes they way they feel. They put the camera where the sun doesnt shine.
Really Brady forgot to put the red X up.
Bronx, NY

#17 Jul 15, 2014
Really brady is dead
Rimm This

Mountain View, CA

#18 Jul 15, 2014
Youse are all fools to not want cameras that can catch looters, litterers, loiterers, and other low lifes.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
cam slave wanted (Apr '14) 3 hr Maura 33
horse boarding (Jan '13) 13 hr Jake off 72
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Dec 6 madoff sindrome 18
Net Neutrality Nov 28 three blocks 1
News Southampton Town Police reports (Feb '09) Nov 24 SH Brokerage 4
Murder In Bonnieville Nov 14 whodunit 1
Vick Zeelany Nov 13 Nick_The_Dick 3

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages