FACTS versus LIES
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#21 Feb 17, 2014
Do you feel like the other candidate don't want to work FOR YOU, the tax payer?

Do you want a candidate that will HONEST and TRANSPARENT with you?

VOTE FOR RESULTS, not EMPTY PROMISES!
VOTE BRUCE AND MAURA
Really folks

Bronx, NY

#22 Feb 17, 2014
Vote for Bruce and Maura wrote:
Did YOU approve spending ONE MILLION DOLLARS OF YOUR TAX MONEY to buy the nutrition center?
Why won't the current leaders tell us BEFORE spending our tax dollars?
Wondering if we will EVER have a say in the village like we were promised?
If you want your voice heard BEFORE spending, elect the ones who will tell you!
Vote Maura and Bruce for a chance to heard in YOUR village!
Public Meetings, articles in the village newsletter, articles in the papers,- are you just stupid or just so filled with hate you can no longer make sense.
Vote for Bruce and Maura

Stamford, CT

#23 Feb 17, 2014
Do you feel that your government spends more time in closed door meetings than talking to the residents on IMPORTANT issues?

Do you feel that the village you voted for never came to be?

Vote Bruce and Maura and get YOUR side in village hall!

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#25 Feb 17, 2014
Fact- The MBPOA has lost over $200,000 over the last 6 years.

Fact- The MBPOA as stewards of the waterfront were assessed $7,500 by NYS DEC for illegal dock construction.

Fact- MBPOA signed an agreement to relinquish the docks, marinas and clubhouse once MBV became a village.

Fact- the directors of the MBPOA have squandered the entire Fire Island Fund which was never supposed to be spent.

Fact- Due to declining membership, the ability of the organization to operate this year is unlikely.
WOW

Mastic, NY

#26 Feb 17, 2014
Everything Maura and Bruce claim the village is doing wrong, are the same things the MBPOA is doing wrong.

And Maura is one of the directors responsible for the wrongdoing. Not to mention all of her personal failures to follow village laws and codes.

Now today, she made a new campaign stance of wanting to drop the Village lawsuit and stop fighting for the rightful transfer of the deeded properties to the village and its residents.

She is a law breaker, a slumlord and cannot be trusted. Bruce's poor choice of running mates should eliminate him from being elected, also.
More Of The Same

Shirley, NY

#27 Feb 18, 2014
Do we have anyone running for trustee that is competent to fill the positions? We seem to have a poor choice of present or future candidates. I am not a pro or anti village but our future as to being a village is looking bleak. I propose we dissolve this whole mess before we have to lose our biggest life's investment. I am not for anyone in the race because of competency issues.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#28 Feb 18, 2014
More Of The Same wrote:
Do we have anyone running for trustee that is competent to fill the positions? We seem to have a poor choice of present or future candidates. I am not a pro or anti village but our future as to being a village is looking bleak. I propose we dissolve this whole mess before we have to lose our biggest life's investment. I am not for anyone in the race because of competency issues.
Finally, someone who wants to dissolve the village. But that would require you to move away from the keyboard.
Competency Here

Bronx, NY

#29 Feb 18, 2014
More Of The Same wrote:
Do we have anyone running for trustee that is competent to fill the positions? We seem to have a poor choice of present or future candidates. I am not a pro or anti village but our future as to being a village is looking bleak. I propose we dissolve this whole mess before we have to lose our biggest life's investment. I am not for anyone in the race because of competency issues.
__________

Bob and Gail have the competency you are looking for.
Some Candidates may create an imagined wish lists, exaggerate what they actually can do, or just find fault with current efforts Bob and Gail with handwork and dedication are making a positive difference in our village NOW - from Riviera to Riverside. Bob Morrow and Gail Cappiello, are not simply promising results they are delivering them.

Re-Elect Trustees Bob Morrow and Gail Cappiello,
The proven team for ALL Mastic Beach Village residents

Honesty and Integrity - Bob and Gail are proud of their accomplishments.

Bob and Gail have worked to rid our community of 13 sex offenders to date.

Bob and Gail are in the process of removing two additional blighted homes from our community, bringing the total to 11 blighted homes removed by the Village.

Bob and Gail have been cracking down on slumlords and illegal rentals demanding landlords get permits, requiring the properties have regular code inspections and bring the homes up to code before they are rented.

Bob and Gail were instrumental in obtaining a grant of $250,000 to assists residents with their recovery from Super Storm Sandy

The Village board continues to work closely with the Town of Brookhaven on many projects including furthering the proposed Mastic Beach sewer district, finding a new home for the Mastic Beach Ambulance Corp, and pushing for improvements to the Town Parks

The Village Board is well into a fully funded sewer study. This will bring new economic development to our downtowns and be a critical step in the rebirth of Mastic Beach.

Bob Morrow, with his experience as a union president for a major utility, is helping guide the effort along with National Grid to bring Natural Gas to our village.

The New Village Zoning will, contrary to false statement made by others, once- and-for-all prohibit intrusive development of our waterfront and protect our natural resources by installing the strictest zoning possible. Bob and Gail have shown they are not afraid to stand-up and vote against zoning changes when they feel they are not to the communities benefit.

Bob and Gail are working with not-for-profit organizations to bring returning servicemen and woman and their families to Mastic Beach Village as new "homeowners".

Bob and Gail continue to work hard to secure grants and find like-minded development partners, Gail is using her years of experience as a grant coordinator to secure grants to help rebuild and improve our community as a whole she is hard at work trying to finalize grant applications for residents to elevate their homes.

Bob and Gail along with the village board and the Vector Control worked to properly clean the wetlands after Sandy.

Bob and the Village Board is working to finalize plans for a state-of-the-art village security/communications and monitoring system.

The Village Board is working with the Town on plans to improve Cranberry Dock area and the roadway approaching it.

The Village has done a remarkable job cleaning up the massive destruction and clearing the roads after two major hurricanes and multiple snowstorms.

The Village created a Highway Department that has been able to rise to any occasion and deal with snow removal, street repair, street sweeping and continue to install additional drains where needed.

And those are just some of what Bob and Gail have don in Mastic Beach Village.

THE ONLY REAL CHOICE - RE-ELECT TRUSTEES BOB MORROW AND GAIL CAPPIELLO and let them continue the job they started.
Ignorance abounds

Shirley, NY

#30 Feb 18, 2014
sick wrote:
<quoted text>
Still have hookers, still have homeless squatters, still have shootings and stabbings, still have meth sold on corners, still no businesses of 'main street.', still no sewers, omnicom, Bayview park, or LEED ambulance building. BUT YIPEE we're getting a new cell tower that we wont see one dime from and oooh I can't wait higher taxes!
Suck it MBVEC.
Stop the ignorant comments - I can not believe this community still has people so consumed by hate and self-serving agendas that will do and say anything to trash the village. No big news here Paul and Frank Lied to the people - that was 5 years ago, we all know it. And the MBPOA lied when it told the members the re-sideing of the clubhouse was being paid for with insurance money, and the 2 story guard house was legal - The village is still new - grow up and give it a chance - they are making progress. The ignorant spewing by a small group of haters is sickening - This is why Mastic Beach can not move forward - not until the haters stop the hatred will this community even have a chance to improve. PS do not fall for Maura-speak when she tries to convince you she really loves the "idea" of a village - it is NOT TRUE..she simply wants to get elected and knows that the "sheep" that follower her will vote for her no matter what - now she is trying to fool the honest upstanding people of Mastic Beach into thinking she is a normal person "who wants to help" it is all political BS. As I see it Bob and Gal are the best choice...
Deal with it

Stamford, CT

#32 Feb 18, 2014
Ignorance abounds wrote:
<quoted text>
Stop the ignorant comments - I can not believe this community still has people so consumed by hate and self-serving agendas that will do and say anything to trash the village. No big news here Paul and Frank Lied to the people - that was 5 years ago, we all know it. And the MBPOA lied when it told the members the re-sideing of the clubhouse was being paid for with insurance money, and the 2 story guard house was legal - The village is still new - grow up and give it a chance - they are making progress. The ignorant spewing by a small group of haters is sickening - This is why Mastic Beach can not move forward - not until the haters stop the hatred will this community even have a chance to improve. PS do not fall for Maura-speak when she tries to convince you she really loves the "idea" of a village - it is NOT TRUE..she simply wants to get elected and knows that the "sheep" that follower her will vote for her no matter what - now she is trying to fool the honest upstanding people of Mastic Beach into thinking she is a normal person "who wants to help" it is all political BS. As I see it Bob and Gal are the best choice...
i can't believe that you are so blinded by the lies of the vision team that you can't see the corruption in front of you! Self serving??? Like Gary and trying to eliminate his closest rivals in the marina business? It's a good thing he wasn't "self serving" when he used village equipment to block off roads by his marina and didn't get permits to fix his property! No "self serving" there! Blame Paul and Frank all you want. Gary, Bill, and the rest of you were all right there with them spewing your lies to get the village voted in. It's now time for a change. Deal with it.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#33 Feb 18, 2014
OMG another month of this....
Hahaha

Mastic, NY

#34 Feb 18, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
OMG another month of this....
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Thinking the same thing.
THE VOICE

Sound Beach, NY

#35 Feb 18, 2014
Hahaha wrote:
<quoted text>
Hahahahahahahahahaha. Thinking the same thing.
ME TOO
Deal with it

Stamford, CT

#36 Feb 18, 2014
Every year. You wanted a village. Deal with it.
Lesson 1

Bronx, NY

#37 Feb 18, 2014
Deal with it wrote:
<quoted text>i can't believe that you are so blinded by the lies of the vision team that you can't see the corruption in front of you! Self serving??? Like Gary and trying to eliminate his closest rivals in the marina business? It's a good thing he wasn't "self serving" when he used village equipment to block off roads by his marina and didn't get permits to fix his property! No "self serving" there! Blame Paul and Frank all you want. Gary, Bill, and the rest of you were all right there with them spewing your lies to get the village voted in. It's now time for a change. Deal with it.
-----

Gail was not there when the lied to the people - and by "they" I mean Frank and Paul. Gail ran to clean-up the village and she did - do you big Fred anywhere,? What Gary does is Gary's business - he is not running in this election - vote him out next year. Before you spew your misinformation try learning the facts.
Cost Neutral Lies

Shirley, NY

#38 Feb 18, 2014
Cost neutral---I am sick of hearing it over and over. We are holding a note on the new headquarters building which transforms into a significant payback payments over time. We will have to bear another big expense for the highway dept which will include another building purchase and yes we will end up with more employees as time goes on which will include more employees, salaries, pension and health benefits which are the same as we are paying to upkeep Brookhaven towns payroll which = double taxing ourselves. This scenario is like hiring another baby sitter to watch the babysitter you have watching your children. It is totally ludicrous. The worst part of this nightmare is the fact that the village is being run by a learn while you earn bunch of incompetent people who lack in every aspect of being in management of such a huge day to day operation of running a village. You keep saying look at the present picture in that we are cost neutral. Well I am looking a little past the cost neutral part as I can see judging by the careless financial planning in that I promise you it will not last. The bandage that they have covering the cut is now dried out. The runner ups in my estimate are not experienced to win a chair, the past mayor and Frank deceived us with lies to get the original village enacted. So I ask you "who is the right candidates for the job????.None at present as I can vision.
Deal with it

Stamford, CT

#39 Feb 18, 2014
Cost Neutral Lies wrote:
Cost neutral---I am sick of hearing it over and over. We are holding a note on the new headquarters building which transforms into a significant payback payments over time. We will have to bear another big expense for the highway dept which will include another building purchase and yes we will end up with more employees as time goes on which will include more employees, salaries, pension and health benefits which are the same as we are paying to upkeep Brookhaven towns payroll which = double taxing ourselves. This scenario is like hiring another baby sitter to watch the babysitter you have watching your children. It is totally ludicrous. The worst part of this nightmare is the fact that the village is being run by a learn while you earn bunch of incompetent people who lack in every aspect of being in management of such a huge day to day operation of running a village. You keep saying look at the present picture in that we are cost neutral. Well I am looking a little past the cost neutral part as I can see judging by the careless financial planning in that I promise you it will not last. The bandage that they have covering the cut is now dried out. The runner ups in my estimate are not experienced to win a chair, the past mayor and Frank deceived us with lies to get the original village enacted. So I ask you "who is the right candidates for the job????.None at present as I can vision.
Thats why MB should never have become a village. There isn't anyone living here smart enough to tell anyone how they should live. Me included. But yet with forming a village, I have the ability to run for office and could possibly win. Scary huh? Thats what you all voted yes to. Deal with it.
Thank Tou

Stamford, CT

#40 Feb 21, 2014
Deal with it wrote:
<quoted text>Thats why MB should never have become a village. There isn't anyone living here smart enough to tell anyone how they should live. Me included. But yet with forming a village, I have the ability to run for office and could possibly win. Scary huh? Thats what you all voted yes to. Deal with it.
You sound like a broken record.
What

Mastic, NY

#41 Feb 21, 2014
Deal with it wrote:
<quoted text>i can't believe that you are so blinded by the lies of the vision team that you can't see the corruption in front of you! Self serving??? Like Gary and trying to eliminate his closest rivals in the marina business? It's a good thing he wasn't "self serving" when he used village equipment to block off roads by his marina and didn't get permits to fix his property! No "self serving" there! Blame Paul and Frank all you want. Gary, Bill, and the rest of you were all right there with them spewing your lies to get the village voted in. It's now time for a change. Deal with it.
Gary and Bill are not running for re-election at this time.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#42 Feb 21, 2014
WOW wrote:
Everything Maura and Bruce claim the village is doing wrong, are the same things the MBPOA is doing wrong.
And Maura is one of the directors responsible for the wrongdoing. Not to mention all of her personal failures to follow village laws and codes.
Now today, she made a new campaign stance of wanting to drop the Village lawsuit and stop fighting for the rightful transfer of the deeded properties to the village and its residents.
She is a law breaker, a slumlord and cannot be trusted. Bruce's poor choice of running mates should eliminate him from being elected, also.
how is she a slumlord? 2 empty rental homes does not a slumlord make. but if you want to talk about slumlords go to 106 cranberry and check out our trustee's gross home.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 3 hr Dantheman 44
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Sep 19 mbisgreat 16
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Sep 10 NSHI HomeImprovents 18
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug '17 raphan disbarred 17
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Aug '17 Losasayswhut 89
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Aug '17 Concerned resident 153
tob Aug '17 hoo do you think ... 3

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages