Wounded Animals in MBV
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#1 Jun 10, 2014
The last 3 village Vision team members Bill,Gary and Nick. are now like angry wounded animals.Bob and Gail there suck up are gone. They are afraid of what the two new Trustees will discover all their little hidden secrets.Which they will.Bill is confused and pissed because he can't do what ever he wants to do.The 2 new trustees don't go with the flow like Kenny boy and Gail and Bob. Bill is dumb I mean really dumb.He is definitely to stupid to cover his tracks.So he will try to dig his heels in. but inevitably he will be swept out with his other to distorted vision team members. Oh ya I do mean members.And more like Flushed out like the three turds that they are. But wounded Animals are potentially very dangerous, so for the best interest of society ya got finish them off in March
Big Busa

Medford, NY

#2 Jun 10, 2014
I found a dead snake by the side of the road. I shoved him up my rear to make freindz wit my toad.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#3 Jun 10, 2014
You found a snake was his name Gary
Big Busa

Medford, NY

#4 Jun 10, 2014
Da toadz name is Vicky hes old ya see a prostate so swollen he cant pee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach faces steep tax increases or sharp... Wed Really Brady 39
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Tue Lou 498
mastic village being dissolved Apr 30 Evan Politico 37
Six Mastic residents charged with patronizing p... (Nov '11) Apr 30 Leave headed 7
Finally we have sanity Apr 30 Dog 8
Joe is a complete failure and lier Apr 30 Mbv 21
impeach the hag Apr 29 Ben dover 1
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages