M B Cultural Arts Guild Mo Stiriz

Posted in the Moriches Forum

Marvin

Mastic, NY

#1 May 19, 2013
I hear the DA is looking in to the conection between the "Village" and the Cultural Arts Guild,another Gary Stiriz operation.It seems they have been funded directly by the Village in the past (your tax money was used to fund this group).They have collected a lot of money and are still collecting money.What are they doing with. Like I said I hear the DA is interested. If you go to their web site they have no list of officers. Kathy Stiriz was in crarge (really Gary was) I wonder why she stepped down?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 May 19, 2013
How the hell would you know what, if anything, the DA would be investigating? Simple answer is you don't know. It seems the. dA is asking all municipalities to supply some details about Sandy cleanup. A routine document request (not a subpoena). You hope this will do your dirty work, doubt it.
Markeemark85

Mastic, NY

#3 May 19, 2013
Oh ya guess what the records were subpoenaed. Biondi said "the DA visited Village Hall" Just like the DA visited Towel and all his little pasls who went to jail. And I hope the DA investigates every thing Gary Stiriz has put his dirty paws on.And I hpoe that stupid Arts Guild is on the list. Go getum DA
Tony T

Mastic, NY

#4 May 19, 2013
Guess what go look at Cultural Arts Guild of Mastic Beach face book page. There is big fat old Gary standing out in front of their building arms streched. Like he he saying This is all mine.I bet that photo will come down real quick. espicialy with the law checking out Gary and his people. Who the hell are the Officers Brady.Are you one of them?
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#5 May 19, 2013
The guild is not funded by the village.the da wants to make sure sandy jobs were not given out to companys who donated $ toelected officials campains nothing more nothing less all village towns & countygot the subp

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#6 May 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
How the hell would you know what, if anything, the DA would be investigating? Simple answer is you don't know.
and what do you really know? every time you claim to have knowledge of something, you turn out being incorrect.
Wow

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 May 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
How the hell would you know what, if anything, the DA would be investigating? Simple answer is you don't know. It seems the. dA is asking all municipalities to supply some details about Sandy cleanup. A routine document request (not a subpoena). You hope this will do your dirty work, doubt it.
:)
Think again :)
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#9 May 19, 2013
Hey deputy douche MCcheese I gave you the answer stop spreading the bs on something you know nothing about moron
fool me once

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#10 May 19, 2013
Marvin wrote:
I hear the DA is looking in to the conection between the "Village" and the Cultural Arts Guild,another Gary Stiriz operation.It seems they have been funded directly by the Village in the past (your tax money was used to fund this group).They have collected a lot of money and are still collecting money.What are they doing with. Like I said I hear the DA is interested. If you go to their web site they have no list of officers. Kathy Stiriz was in crarge (really Gary was) I wonder why she stepped down?
the culural arts guild is definitely run by the village. there is no question about it. there are no officers, no paperwork of any kind. they were given a grant by the village in the very beginning. i am not sure exactly what month, but you can go back the read the minutes of the village meetings and find it just like i did. i really don't care if the village wants to be involved in cultural arts, but don't pretend it is a separate organization.
OMG

Mastic, NY

#11 May 19, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>the culural arts guild is definitely run by the village. there is no question about it. there are no officers, no paperwork of any kind. they were given a grant by the village in the very beginning. i am not sure exactly what month, but you can go back the read the minutes of the village meetings and find it just like i did. i really don't care if the village wants to be involved in cultural arts, but don't pretend it is a separate organization.
If you found it in the minutes please tell us what month so we cann all see it.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#12 May 19, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
Hey deputy douche MCcheese I gave you the answer stop spreading the bs on something you know nothing about moron
what BS am I spreading?

I did not claim that Gary wasnt trying to ramrod a cell phone tower on his land and lied about it at a village meeting. I did not claim that DHS was not a family member of Gary at a village meeting and lie about it. I did not claim that Gary had permission from DEC to fix Riveria Dr at a village meeting which was a lie because the village got a fine for it. I did not claim HF was going away for 8 years on 3-20-13 for being a pedophile.

You want the BS to stop, tell your buddy Gary, Brady, the Mayor and yourself to stop the lies and the BS will stop. You call yourself an officer of the court, but you like like a five year old child all the time.
fool me once

Shirley, NY

#13 May 20, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
If you found it in the minutes please tell us what month so we cann all see it.
i read all of the minutes last week since it was raining and i was bored. i am not going back through all of them again. it is definitely within the first 6 months of minutes that are online. if you are interested you can find it, just like i did. you can do a keyword search and search for the words cultural or arts or guild or you could just do a search on the $5000.00 grant to paint murals (the ones that never appeared anywhere but on paper, even though they were paid for and painted. where are they?)

how will you learn to do anything for yourself if someone else always does it for you?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) 14 hr Joey 209
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Mon Socwkmom 320
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Mon Susan 304
I heard they hired a new process server Oct 19 Really Brady 26
Popeyes Chicken Coming to Shirley (Jan '11) Oct 19 Really Brady 12
Parked Cars Oct 19 hoodo 2
4 years later ? Oct 19 hoodo 53

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match

Moriches Jobs

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]