a new candidate
confused

Bronx, NY

#42 Jan 21, 2014
Hi Jinxed wrote:
Frank F wants the Village to do what it's SUPPOSED to do; which is:
*Ensure rental houses ARE SAFE!
*Ensure ALL houses are kept DECENT
*Ensure ALL sex offenders are REGISTERED and KEPT track of by the COUNTY!
The people who created the Village voted for the Mayor and Trustees to run the Village - NOT for the Board to allow Dum-Dum Bald Guy to do their work AND make ALL decisions!
The people of Mastic Beach need to WAKE UP and realize EXACTLY WHO is running the Village - HINT: It's not the BOARD!!!
People posting here are AFRAID to lose their jobs and to get penalties for being out of CODE! Too Bad!!! Horrible neighbors is why I left! Druggies, prostitutes, welfare LOW LIFES!!! Horrible situations!
Why do you go on allowing Big Dum Guy to make YOUR LIFE DECISIONS!!! The Board doesn't care!!
Well, that wasn't good enough for us, that's why we let our family stay there - WITHOUT A PERMIT BECAUSE WE COULDN'T SELL IN A CRAPPY TOWN LIKE THIS! You can ALWAYS count on Family being down and out!
Big Dum Guy THREATENED us about renting!!! He said he would have his Code Cronies stake our house out to make sure it was our family! Obviously he has nothing better to do!
I still have my address in MB and we will vote for Frank F! Maybe we'll be able to move back one day!
frank f was instrumental in getting the current board elected and in lying to get a village. he publicly stated many many times that we would be a limited service village and that the village would not be responsible for garbage or highways. he said that we would not be responsible for keeping records or keeping a a tow yard. he was told that he was wrong and given all of the correct information. he chose to put blinders on and spew the party line. after we became a village, his cronies made his civic the "official" civic of mastic beach. when he came to meetings he patted the current board on the back and said that they were doing a great job. Now, he is unhappy? oh well, he lied to get it, he helped elect the trustees, he put his nose up their butts constantly. he got what he wanted and he backed the wrong horses. why would i vote for someone with such piss poor judgement? ihe is either a liar, or not smart enough to do his homework.
THE VOICE

Sound Beach, NY

#43 Jan 21, 2014
Frank did nothing to get this village here. He had nothing to do with it except to shoot his mouth off about things he knew nothing about. I was there I know. He is a joke and now is helping destroy this election splitting votes against Maura the witch and Bruce the liar....
Ltd Service

Mastic, NY

#44 Jan 21, 2014
When Mr. Lesko congratulated the people of MB for their election to become a village he clarified a few things: The Town would carry services for a year or two while the village board set up contracts for the services they needed (waste mgmt., DPW, etc.). Certain services would stay with the Town, and could be picked up by the village in the future, as the village grew and became more independent (assessor, etc. ). If you were there, and listening, you will remember this.
we need a new village

Amityville, NY

#45 Jan 21, 2014
Maura and Bruce told about this and the pro village people said it would never happen and that the town would keep doing the work if we wanted to keep paying them, that was a lie.
Bruce and Maura were right and the village people wrong,
I will vote for them because I am sick of this board lies and spending
What has change in the last four years?.
Ltd Service

Mastic, NY

#47 Jan 21, 2014
we need a new village wrote:
Maura and Bruce told about this and the pro village people said it would never happen and that the town would keep doing the work if we wanted to keep paying them, that was a lie.
Bruce and Maura were right and the village people wrong,
I will vote for them because I am sick of this board lies and spending
What has change in the last four years?.
You have been given incorrect information. If you want to vote for Maura and Bruce and work towards dissolving the village, be my guest. If you want to be under the Town again, you will be paying more in taxes. I'll bet Maura and Bruce haven't told you that. By the time you figure you made a mistake, it will be too late to turn back. One of the things Maura has criticized the Board for, for years now, is how the Board didn't have a budget and a plan. Ask her for her budget and plan. Where is Maura's and Bruce's budget and plan?

Brady

Stamford, CT

#48 Jan 21, 2014
Ltd Service wrote:
<quoted text>
You have been given incorrect information. If you want to vote for Maura and Bruce and work towards dissolving the village, be my guest. If you want to be under the Town again, you will be paying more in taxes. I'll bet Maura and Bruce haven't told you that. By the time you figure you made a mistake, it will be too late to turn back. One of the things Maura has criticized the Board for, for years now, is how the Board didn't have a budget and a plan. Ask her for her budget and plan. Where is Maura's and Bruce's budget and plan?
I hope her budget is better than the one they use at the MBPOA. They went 4 years out of 6 at a loss and drained their treasury by almost $200,000 in 6 years. And, if you want to know Bruce's plan, it is to kill the village.
resident

Mastic, NY

#49 Jan 21, 2014
Ltd Service wrote:
<quoted text>
That's right. If they are running for the Board they should publicize how they plan on improving on what the present board is doing.
Huh how

Stamford, CT

#50 Jan 21, 2014
You guys are so full of sh!t. Where has Bruce stated that once he's elected he'll dissolve the village? You bunch of liars. You have all been lying for years it's all you know.
And tell me this... Where is the vision teams plan and budget? They still don't have one! They have no plan for the future and they have been at this for 4 years now. Their only plan has been to re-zone the waterfront to allow Gary developement rights by his marina. Should we give the vision team 4 more years to maybe get a plan while they hand over hundreds of thousands of dollars over to their family. Maybe if Bruce promises to give his family all jobs you'll all vote for them because the only form of government you people believe in is nepotism.
Face it, Gary and his klan have been at this for themselves! nothing more. Time to get rid of them and save MB.
And isn't it funny how the MBPOA has only started losing money when Gary started his lawsuit against them. Talk about self serving government. They go hand and hand. I hope the POA spend every penny they have to stop you DB's from getting you grubby little paws on the waterfront before you do any more damage to MB.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#51 Jan 21, 2014
Huh how wrote:
You guys are so full of sh!t. Where has Bruce stated that once he's elected he'll dissolve the village? You bunch of liars. You have all been lying for years it's all you know.
And tell me this... Where is the vision teams plan and budget? They still don't have one! They have no plan for the future and they have been at this for 4 years now. Their only plan has been to re-zone the waterfront to allow Gary developement rights by his marina. Should we give the vision team 4 more years to maybe get a plan while they hand over hundreds of thousands of dollars over to their family. Maybe if Bruce promises to give his family all jobs you'll all vote for them because the only form of government you people believe in is nepotism.
Face it, Gary and his klan have been at this for themselves! nothing more. Time to get rid of them and save MB.
And isn't it funny how the MBPOA has only started losing money when Gary started his lawsuit against them. Talk about self serving government. They go hand and hand. I hope the POA spend every penny they have to stop you DB's from getting you grubby little paws on the waterfront before you do any more damage to MB.
They lost money since 2006, do you want proof?
More Brady BS

Amityville, NY

#52 Jan 21, 2014
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I hope her budget is better than the one they use at the MBPOA. They went 4 years out of 6 at a loss and drained their treasury by almost $200,000 in 6 years. And, if you want to know Bruce's plan, it is to kill the village.
Did Bob tell you that Mrs. Brady?
More on

Stamford, CT

#53 Jan 21, 2014
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>They lost money since 2006, do you want proof?
Alan doesn't have proof. Too bad you're relying on that. But please, show me proof of Bruce saying if he's elected he will dissolve the village. It's come to the point where you had your chance, you all F-ed up BIGTIME, and the rest are sick of it. Remember when we said be careful with voting yes to a village because at some point your lies will back fire on you? Well it has.
It's time to take this village and run it PROPERLY. The correct way, not the "lets-hire-my-family " way.
But yes, please show proof of your statement that Bruce wants to dissolves the village if he gets elected.
resident

Mastic, NY

#54 Jan 21, 2014
More on wrote:
<quoted text>Alan doesn't have proof. Too bad you're relying on that. But please, show me proof of Bruce saying if he's elected he will dissolve the village. It's come to the point where you had your chance, you all F-ed up BIGTIME, and the rest are sick of it. Remember when we said be careful with voting yes to a village because at some point your lies will back fire on you? Well it has.
It's time to take this village and run it PROPERLY. The correct way, not the "lets-hire-my-family " way.
But yes, please show proof of your statement that Bruce wants to dissolves the village if he gets elected.
Waiting for Maura and Bruce to announce how they will PROPERLY run the village. Oh right, they have no plan. Nothing to substantiate how they could do a better job. Mold police and add more rentals. That's the plan? Maybe they will put out newsletters telling people how they will be better than the current board members, rather than spewing their empty rants.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#57 Jan 22, 2014
Bruce, one last thing...

In your crier of yesterday, you again said the village charges its residents $330 per house. You really need to look at your tax bill because you and all the other single family houses are charged $300. I know where you made the error, but it's not my place to help you run your campaign.

And before you complain the village is charging too much, you should ask a non-village Brookhaven town resident what they are being charged $364.71 (in case you can't bother to inquire). So the village is saving residents over $320,000 per year.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#58 Jan 22, 2014
Ltd Service wrote:
When Mr. Lesko congratulated the people of MB for their election to become a village he clarified a few things: The Town would carry services for a year or two while the village board set up contracts for the services they needed (waste mgmt., DPW, etc.). Certain services would stay with the Town, and could be picked up by the village in the future, as the village grew and became more independent (assessor, etc.). If you were there, and listening, you will remember this.
Well, by then it was too late. Actually, the RIGHT people sent out flyers telling everyone that there is no such thing as limited service and that we would be responsible for our own garbage and so forth. Also Beedenbender stated this at one of the Forums to get a village. If you chose to believe lies that were told by the mbvec and their honchos, then too bad. you didn't listen and you got just what you deserve. incompetent people running a village with a not so hidden agenda and tons of nepotism.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#59 Jan 22, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
Bruce, one last thing...
In your crier of yesterday, you again said the village charges its residents $330 per house. You really need to look at your tax bill because you and all the other single family houses are charged $300. I know where you made the error, but it's not my place to help you run your campaign.
And before you complain the village is charging too much, you should ask a non-village Brookhaven town resident what they are being charged $364.71 (in case you can't bother to inquire). So the village is saving residents over $320,000 per year.
fuzzy math. 370 - 333 is not 320.00. just saying
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#60 Jan 22, 2014
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>They lost money since 2006, do you want proof?
a huge chunk of that is from irene and sandy. i am thinking that every company in the united states lost money in this time period. it was called the RECESSION. also the mbpoa has been forced to hire lawyers to get their marinas rebuilt since the storm. they have been given the run around by the village and tim brojer for over a year. it is a shame that an organization that has been helping the community for 85 years has to be targeted and harassed.
True story

Bronx, NY

#61 Jan 22, 2014
Helping the community hahaha helping themselves to our MONEY , there are no beaches left , allmbpoa directors are slumlords , since bob died over 200, 000 is missing spery is running for office and she supports the occupy wall st was busted for drugs had sham wedding and bankrupted an85 yr old association SAY NO
huh how

Stamford, CT

#62 Jan 22, 2014
True story wrote:
Helping the community hahaha helping themselves to our MONEY , there are no beaches left , allmbpoa directors are slumlords , since bob died over 200, 000 is missing spery is running for office and she supports the occupy wall st was busted for drugs had sham wedding and bankrupted an85 yr old association SAY NO
She didn't "lose" 200,000 dollars you dolt. And explain "helping themselves to our money"? WTF does THAT mean?
Heres an example of a statement with proof backing it.... Gary continues to hire his family in NO BID CONTRACTS while supplying them with HUNDREDS OF THOUSANDS OF DOLLARS.
Gail got her HUSBAND on the village payroll after she was elected to office.THAT is a case of them "helping themselves to our money".

But please, explain what YOU meant by it, i need a good laugh.
Proud MBer

East Moriches, NY

#63 Jan 22, 2014
Gails husband has never been on the Village payroll . Maybe you should check things before posting. And there were never no bid contracts.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#64 Jan 22, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>fuzzy math. 370 - 333 is not 320.00. just saying
Bruce is the guy who says he pays $330 for garbage while everybody else pays $300. Other Brookhaven residents are charged $364.71 per house.$320,000 ($64 per house x 5,000 houses) being saved annually by MBV residents. The guy with the fuzzy math is Bruce.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 3 hr Really Brady 159
Crabby Robs at Smith Point Jun 28 Trekman 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 27 lkjlk 79
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb '16 Evan Politico 13

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages