Trustee Summa and Spery Quotes

Posted in the Moriches Forum

Unbelieveable

Mastic, NY

#1 Apr 28, 2014
On April 23rd Trustee Summa said on the Issues Facebook page that our village is free of serious crime; "We have no murders, rapes, arsons or violent crimes to speak of...."

On April 28th we had a drive by shooting on Edgewater Drive.

Later, on April 28th Trustee Spery states on the Issues Facebook page; "More bad press for Mastic Beach. Bummer!"

Keep up the Great Work Guys!

hoodo

Shirley, NY

#2 May 2, 2014
She meant on that day. April 23rd. Silly
riddler

Brooklyn, NY

#3 Oct 24, 2014
Riddle me this batman if bruce and maura got us a grant for 43, 000 for sidewalks and we have to add 16, 000 to it for this project.these sidewalks in real life would only cost around $6, 000 nice transparancy
False accusations

East Moriches, NY

#4 Oct 24, 2014
riddler wrote:
Riddle me this batman if bruce and maura got us a grant for 43, 000 for sidewalks and we have to add 16, 000 to it for this project.these sidewalks in real life would only cost around $6, 000 nice transparancy
But you're fine with Bill and the other two stooges secretly spending ONE MILLION DOLLARS with no input from the residents to buy and have their "friends" renovate a grossly inadequate Village hall? Yeah. Whatever. I'll take Maura and Bruce over the goon/incompetent squad we were stuck with for the past 5 years. March can't get here soon enough.
False accusations

East Moriches, NY

#5 Oct 24, 2014
Unbelieveable wrote:
On April 23rd Trustee Summa said on the Issues Facebook page that our village is free of serious crime; "We have no murders, rapes, arsons or violent crimes to speak of...."
On April 28th we had a drive by shooting on Edgewater Drive.
Later, on April 28th Trustee Spery states on the Issues Facebook page; "More bad press for Mastic Beach. Bummer!"
Keep up the Great Work Guys!
Wow you're stu pid.
riddler

Brooklyn, NY

#6 Oct 24, 2014
He isn't stupid bruce and maura are incompatant they have done nothing since getting elected, except piss and moan at every meeting about all the work the other three are doing
False accusations

East Moriches, NY

#7 Oct 24, 2014
riddler wrote:
He isn't stupid bruce and maura are incompatant they have done nothing since getting elected, except piss and moan at every meeting about all the work the other three are doing
Hahaha, oh wow. All the work the other three are doing??? Oh man what a laugh!! Thanks, I needed that today! The work the other three are doing!?! Too, too funny! Sign this guy up for the tongue show!
You know none of the others will get elected right? And don't even get me started on how bad Frank F will lose this year.
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#8 Oct 24, 2014
riddler wrote:
Thats because in real life you dont give a no-bid contract to Garys nephew.

Savannah, GA

#9 Oct 24, 2014
riddler wrote:
He isn't stupid bruce and maura are incompatant they have done nothing since getting elected,
They were instrumental in getting rid of VodkaVick which Bill, Gary, and Nick all agreed on as well.

Savannah, GA

#10 Oct 24, 2014
riddler wrote:
He isn't stupid bruce and maura are incompatant they have done nothing
Done nothing? is that kind of like the buddy of Bill Nick and Gary, that was doing nothing but sleeping in their village assigned code car and caught by Bruce. So much for jobs for family and friends of the three elected stooges.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#11 Oct 25, 2014
In March tears will fall like rain. Gary knows whats coming ,Biondi never has a clue.he's brainless and Nummnuts Nick doesn't even know what day it is.The incompetent loyal Biondi staff is trying to unionize before there sugar daddy's leave in March.I have no problem with Unions I like Unions.but not as a dodge and refuge for the incompetent friends of the incompetent Three stooges.We need to clean Biondi,s rats nest out. Of the way to small and over priced "Village Hall" Which is known as "Biondies Folly" in Brookhaven Town. Tic F**kin Tock.Billy,start packing Billy boy.Your dumbass is gone.
riddler

Brooklyn, NY

#12 Oct 25, 2014
3 lawsuits on the village , thanks bruce and maura
False accusations

East Moriches, NY

#13 Oct 25, 2014
riddler wrote:
As opposed to the 4 BEFORE Bruce and Maura? Whatever. You're fighting a losing cause. We all hate the 3 stooges, deal with it.
False accusations

East Moriches, NY

#14 Oct 25, 2014
riddler wrote:
Oh, the three unfounded lawsuit that have no meret other than their own incompetance? Yeah, they won't result in my taxes paying for them, so no one cares about them. Sorry. You have argument. Maura for mayor, hope you're ready!! And guess who we get thank for Maura being mayor? YOY!!! not me, I voted NO to the village. But YOU voted in this village, therefor giving us the ability to vote in Maura for mayor. Haha.
False accusations

East Moriches, NY

#15 Oct 25, 2014
Yeah, I know it's filled with spelling errors. I don't vare. Get it vare! Not cRe! But seriously, thanks for the ability to vote Maura for mayor. If you didn't vote in this village, she never would have had the opportunity to run. But thanks to you and all the other idiots, we get to take over this farce of a government. YOU did that! YOU!!!L dumba$$

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Cody Ford Should Go 47 min kjr 52
employee batered in village hall last week 1 hr residents 19
Issues With Mastic Beach 2 hr hodoo 100
nancy aka hoodo and her hate ( new horizons ) 5 hr Really Brady 114
Matel's Unemployed Barbie Nurse Doll Sat hodoo 29
The Hunt Mar 26 sara 1
Hiring Mar 26 Goes to meetings 3
Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web