Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

from the english teacher wrote:
sorry shirley
Too funny, it took two tries to fix your correction post, and you spelled English without a capitol "E".
stop picking on the teach

Emerson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

hey really when you post your coments it tells you to NOT use caps plus like the teacher said thats the way its spelled i shiry oh no sheerly oh sherrrly no shirley yes shirley thats how you spell it ? please help me i only have a mastic iq of 2
hoza

Greenlawn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 25, 2011

Judged:

stop picking on the teach wrote:
hey really when you post your coments it tells you to NOT use caps plus like the teacher said thats the way its spelled i shiry oh no sheerly oh sherrrly no shirley yes shirley thats how you spell it ? please help me i only have a mastic iq of 2
IQ should be in capitals.
Found Newspaper Article

Bellmore, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Here is the archived article in the New York Times:

http://www.nytimes.com/1981/10/20/nyregion/bo...
Really

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

funny

Emerson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

hey really what are you the spelling mayor for the mastic beach village?
yankee fan

Emerson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

does anybody remember sal monella and mel a nomer? they played for the yanks in 1921 sal died of poisoning and mel died of skin cancer
Crickets

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

yankee fan wrote:
does anybody remember sal monella and mel a nomer? they played for the yanks in 1921 sal died of poisoning and mel died of skin cancer
You were quiet for a while....I think it's funny YOU are now opposed to the village. I wonder if your house is even IN the proposed boundaries.
yankee fan

Emerson, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

never wanted a village you got the wrong person and i do live in the area read what i wrote slowly and think of the names its just ment as a joke boy you village people need to lossen up a little
Crickets

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

yankee fan wrote:
never wanted a village you got the wrong person and i do live in the area read what i wrote slowly and think of the names its just ment as a joke boy you village people need to lossen up a little
Does anyone have a used Ford Pinto for sale? Sal Manella was funny though!
Sex Offender

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

Judged:

Thank you all for not naming the Offender involved.We Offenders are a vital part of the shirley mastic area and have rights too!#*# in Mastic Beach and growing according to the 2010 census!http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
Sex Offender

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 26, 2011

appalled

Brentwood, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 6, 2011

Judged:

Sex Offender wrote:
Thank you all for not naming the Offender involved.We Offenders are a vital part of the shirley mastic area and have rights too!#*# in Mastic Beach and growing according to the 2010 census!http://www.youtube.com/ watch?v=jqALdkTArqs
If you truly are a sex offender, you no longer deserve any rights. You should be placed on the street of the child you assaulted and have the local parents stone you to death.You deserve no anonymity,no respect.Nothing.You are beyond contempt.It is degenerates like you that steal the innocence from our children and rip a hole in our families and futures.So what,you had a bad childhood? Abusive family or friends?Lonely? No excuses for your abhorrent behavior,no mercy.So many of us have faced horrible life situations; yet we have never hurt another human.Get over yourself and go rot under some slime covered rock.
Oh No

Stratford, CT

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Judged:

appalled wrote:
<quoted text>
If you truly are a sex offender, you no longer deserve any rights. You should be placed on the street of the child you assaulted and have the local parents stone you to death.You deserve no anonymity,no respect.Nothing.You are beyond contempt.It is degenerates like you that steal the innocence from our children and rip a hole in our families and futures.So what,you had a bad childhood? Abusive family or friends?Lonely? No excuses for your abhorrent behavior,no mercy.So many of us have faced horrible life situations; yet we have never hurt another human.Get over yourself and go rot under some slime covered rock.
The troll who has been reviving old posts, this one from 1981 just tricked you into responding to shim (she-him).
Evan Politico

Park Ridge, NJ

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jun 7, 2011

Yo dat Mastic Beach Offender prolly likes young boyz just like da Catholic priests yo!
Greg

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 5, 2011

Judged:

I remember Doug Meyers. He was my friend. We met in 2nd grade. His family had no money and lived in a tiny little run down house on the border of Mastic Beach and Shirley. He and the little girl were walking own Neighborhood Rd on the way to town when they were approached by that monster. He convinced them to get in the car because it was cold, and he promised to drive them home. That was the last time Doug was seen alive. A few weeks later they found his body under a dirty mattress behind Chickies Place on Mastic Rd.

I think of Doug often. He was a sweet gentle kid, an underdog who when it came time, gave his own life to spare the life of another. He was torchered and stabbed to death and then thrown out like garbage.

I hate the sick pervert who did his and I hope he suffers every day of his miserable life. I know he was convicted and sentenced but the term was short and he is out of jail for about 10 years now.

Dougs family did not have a lot of money, if any at all. I remember he wore them winter coat in 7th grade that he wore in 2nd. It was short in the sleeves, and didn't close anymore. His clothes were all from good will, and he was skinny, but he was smart, he was focussed, and I knew that of anyone else in that school he had a huge future. I often wonder what he would have become. A doctor? A lawyer? A teacher?

I love the movie The Polar Express because the little boy who is unsure about boarding the train reminds me of Doug in so many ways that I actually well up.

I miss you Doug. You were a good, sweet kid who didn't deserve to die. You are and forever will be a hero in my eyes. Sore with the angels myfriend!!
Sal

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Nov 6, 2011

Judged:

yankee fan wrote:
Yankees suck
Wittyone

Yaphank, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Apr 5, 2012

Judged:

I lived on the same block as Doug and his family. It was very horrible hearing that story as I was only 5 years old. I never knew Doug or at least I don't remember him but I knew his sister. She was everyday made fun of and it was terrible. I wonder what ever happened to her, anyone know?

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of70
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Freeze Watch for Suffolk County was issued at April 16 at 10:15AM EDT

•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Moriches People Search