First Prev
of 4
Next Last
Mbpa

Springfield, PA

#1 Jan 28, 2011
A murder in Mastic Beach back in the very early 80's? From what I remember, the murderer was a local guy who worked at a video game parlor and convinced a young boy and a young girl to follow him into a basement of a deserted house. He then tortured the boy to death and dumped his body under a mattress near the bay. I think the little girl lived.

Anyone remember if that monster was convicted? Is he still serving time if he was convicted?
Johnny one note

Mohegan Lake, NY

#2 Jan 28, 2011
Yes,the guy did go away for killing the boy. He tortured the boy if the girl wouldn't do what he wanted. He let the girl go after she promised she wouldn't tell.

The game room was in a shopping center near the high school. The game room was shut down and the Town promised there'd be no more game rooms allowed to open within a quarter mile of a school but yet there's one located in the Mastic Plaza.
Proud Mastic Beacher

Selden, NY

#3 Jan 28, 2011
Johnny one note wrote:
Yes,the guy did go away for killing the boy. He tortured the boy if the girl wouldn't do what he wanted. He let the girl go after she promised she wouldn't tell.
The game room was in a shopping center near the high school. The game room was shut down and the Town promised there'd be no more game rooms allowed to open within a quarter mile of a school but yet there's one located in the Mastic Plaza.
The game room was where the Handy Pantry on Mastic Rd is today across from a Bar and Sals Auto.
In the Know

Bronx, NY

#4 Jan 28, 2011
By Zip Code: 11951

Offender Name
BRADLEY,MICHAEL
BRADLEY,MICHAEL
BRADLEY,MIKE
CENGER,PETER
CONGER,PETER
DESTEFANO,BENJAMIN
GERSTMAN,WILLIAM
GILDERSLEEVE,ROBERT
KOST,DAVID
KOST,DAVID
LIGUORI,ROBERT
PARKINSON,JAMES
RASMUSSEN,KURT
ROBLES,DANIEL
RODRIGUEZ,DAVID
RULAND,GENE
SENISE,DANTE
SOUTO,GARY
He is back
Really

Stratford, CT

#5 Jan 29, 2011
In the Know wrote:
By Zip Code: 11951
Offender Name
BRADLEY,MICHAEL
BRADLEY,MICHAEL
BRADLEY,MIKE
CENGER,PETER
CONGER,PETER
DESTEFANO,BENJAMIN
GERSTMAN,WILLIAM
GILDERSLEEVE,ROBERT
KOST,DAVID
KOST,DAVID
LIGUORI,ROBERT
PARKINSON,JAMES
RASMUSSEN,KURT
ROBLES,DANIEL
RODRIGUEZ,DAVID
RULAND,GENE
SENISE,DANTE
SOUTO,GARY
He is back
Thanks for the list...but, did you happen to notice there are 3 people using slight differences in their names...makes it 14 people out of 15,000 total population. I would now like you to post the stats for YOUR home town.
Mastic Morons

New York, NY

#6 Jan 29, 2011
Murder, crime, sex offenders, welfare trash, hookers, homeless all a favorite of Mastic and Shirey.

What else do you expect from a trashy ghetto town?
Really

Stratford, CT

#7 Jan 29, 2011
Mastic Morons wrote:
Murder, crime, sex offenders, welfare trash, hookers, homeless all a favorite of Mastic and Shirey.
Why don't you tell us the name of your town? You seem to be all over the map lately...
Mbpa

Springfield, PA

#8 Jan 30, 2011
Mastic Morons wrote:
Ahhhhh, so I see we have ourselves a real keyboard commando posting here. Let me guess, you live in your parents basement and your crack head gutter slut mother still shaves your hairy ass back for ya. Yeah, that pretty much sums it up. Better hurry up home youngster, cause your ho bag mother was just returned to the curb in north bell port where she turns her tricks.
Really

New York, NY

#9 Jan 30, 2011
Murder, crime, sex offenders, welfare trash, hookers, homeless all a favorite of Mastic and Shirley.

What else do you expect from trashy ghetto towns?

PS Mastic Beach your not exempt your included with smiths point.
Really

Stratford, CT

#10 Jan 30, 2011
Really wrote:
Murder, crime, sex offenders, welfare trash, hookers, homeless all a favorite of Mastic and Shirley.
What else do you expect from trashy ghetto towns?
PS Mastic Beach your not exempt your included with smiths point.
Can't argue with stupid.
Manda

Mullica Hill, NJ

#11 Mar 12, 2011
My mom personally knew the little boy from church and was just telling me this whole story. She worked at the school he attended and remembers his first name was Doug. Does anyone remember his last name? She also became close with the girl involved after this murder and assault, and was trying to look up old stories about it to show me.
Mbpa wrote:
A murder in Mastic Beach back in the very early 80's? From what I remember, the murderer was a local guy who worked at a video game parlor and convinced a young boy and a young girl to follow him into a basement of a deserted house. He then tortured the boy to death and dumped his body under a mattress near the bay. I think the little girl lived.
Anyone remember if that monster was convicted? Is he still serving time if he was convicted?
Anonymous

Springfield, PA

#12 Mar 13, 2011
My mom personally knew the little boy from church and was just telling me this whole story. She worked at the school he attended and remembers his first name was Doug. Does anyone remember his last name? She also became close with the girl involved after this murder and assault, and was trying to look up old stories about it to show me.
Now that you said the first name, I believe is may have been Douglas Myer or Meier or something like that. What did your mom ever say became of the girl? I remember this town just stopped that whole week when it happened. I believe I was only about 13 or 14 at the time.
thankful

Brentwood, NY

#13 Apr 23, 2011
I believe Doug Meyer's murder was the very late 70s. I don't think I was more than 10.He was a friend of mine.He made that sadistic bastard torture him,& would do what the guy wanted the girl to do-because,even at 13,he was trying to protect that poor girl.I remember all of us searching the woods for him,&when his jacket was fouind in a dumpster(I think at the CorAce plaza.We were never allowed to hear what happened to that scumbag.But Doug is a hero in my eyes,& I miss him.Today,we're a bit jaded twd violence,but the 70s?The Beach was safe,few cars down the streets,most didn't lock doors then. It makes you humble & thankful to still be here.I always wonder what happened to thecruelbastard.
Remember It

Chicago, IL

#14 Apr 24, 2011
I remember allot of murders in Mastic & mastic beach in the late 80's I say we had about 900 to 1000 murders in Mastic or Shirley.
Remember It

Chicago, IL

#15 Apr 24, 2011
These are the days Mastic residents only smoked pot, heroin and coke. That was the main 3 drugs in Mastic.
Remember It

Chicago, IL

#16 Apr 24, 2011
Now kids and Adults in Mastic & Mastic Beach are doing Crank, Heroing,Coke, Oxy, Vicoden, Perks, Pot, Crack,Methadone, kids young as 12 are doing thses drugs and old as 80 in Mastic are doing drugs.

Since: Apr 09

Yorktown Heights, NY

#17 Apr 24, 2011
Remember It wrote:
I remember allot of murders in Mastic & mastic beach in the late 80's I say we had about 900 to 1000 murders in Mastic or Shirley.
They all stopped when you moved to Chicago.
oh no

Brooklyn, NY

#18 Apr 24, 2011
the police found a dead guy outside of stop and shop last week funny thing the guy had a bannana up his butt and a spone in his mouth they think it was a cereal killer

Since: Dec 10

Bronx, NY

#19 Apr 24, 2011
oh no wrote:
the police found a dead guy outside of stop and shop last week funny thing the guy had a bannana up his butt and a spone in his mouth they think it was a cereal killer
No lucky charms?
Really

Stratford, CT

#20 Apr 25, 2011
oh no wrote:
A BANNANA and a SPONE..... wow, that's a double header error.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Meeting was a Joke 28 min hoo doo you think... 32
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 1 hr Its not me -Dan 210
Why are Italian men so short? (Jul '11) 4 hr henu 43
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 4 hr henu 6,429
bruce likes banana and fudge 17 hr Sunshine 4
Stupid tattoos on everyone in masic Sun Off Planet 8
Watch out for HonestFrank hes a creepy harassin... Sun Madison 7
•••

Moriches News Video

•••