Shirley, NY

#21 Mar 27, 2014
we are all just sands through the hour glass
LocationHidden

Savannah, GA

#22 Mar 27, 2014
fabio wrote:
your guy zany has enough to be a judge
the only thing zany zelany can judge is wo has the tastiest peenus in the village.
HOODO for Mayor

Shirley, NY

#24 Mar 28, 2014
hoodo the hater wrote:
<quoted text>
You are one sorry SOB. You hate everyone connected to the village. You claim you supported the village incorporation, but I don't believe you. And if you did, something must have really made you feel betrayed.
You belittle and spew hate every chance you get. You sound like someone who has gone off the reservation, chief.
If history judges you fairly, you will not even rate a footnote in some historian's book on our wonderful and storied past.
Don't worry as you are safe HOODO---We cannot do any judging by a historian in Mastic Beach as we have none but are being budgeted for
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#25 Mar 28, 2014
Yes the budget has many many unexplained mysteries to be exploried other than a ghost historian tho what a ghost needs money for I don't have a clue. Well just another mystery . Oh so many mysteries that must be unraveled We shall see what can be found in the Gary Land budget. Whoopi this should be a very interesting year.
Why

East Moriches, NY

#26 Apr 9, 2014
Look at that. Hoodoo was right about the questionable budget. Yes, it was prepared wrong. The information was never giving to the public properly. The information that was handed out to the public and what they were actually voting on were different. It shows that the trustees are clueless, but yet you village people will defend them to the end. Why? Why defend a group of people who have been wrong so many times? Right, the grudge. I forgot.
WhoDatBee

Mastic Beach, NY

#27 Apr 9, 2014
Gary is Deputy Mayor. This village isn't run by a facebook twit.
It is run by who the people elect.
And Gary is our Pirate In Charge.
Now who wants to be keel hauled?
not true

Gaithersburg, MD

#28 Apr 9, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Yes the budget has many many unexplained mysteries to be exploried other than a ghost historian tho what a ghost needs money for I don't have a clue. Well just another mystery . Oh so many mysteries that must be unraveled We shall see what can be found in the Gary Land budget. Whoopi this should be a very interesting year.

No mystery, now they can take money from any line, so they create lines that they will never use to draw from.
Missed the meeting

Shirley, NY

#29 Apr 9, 2014
What ever happened to the budget issue about rental permits? Was anything said about how many there are and how much is in the budget.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

#30 Apr 21, 2014
Eleven more months for captain Gary and his 2 sailor pals to be on deck. Unless the deputy captain has to walk the plank.
hoo doo you think you are

Marietta, GA

#31 May 24, 2014
Just remember, the magic bus the magic bus is coming. who is next to get run over by the magic bus.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Trustee Summa and Spery Quotes 58 min False accusations 5
Man injured in Mastic shooting (Sep '10) 19 hr Jigo 24
4 years later ? Wed False accusations 56
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) Oct 21 Joey 209
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) Oct 20 Socwkmom 320
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Oct 20 Susan 304
I heard they hired a new process server Oct 19 Really Brady 26

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match