Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Gary Stiriz has been the Deputy Mayor since the first Mayor Paul Breschard mistakenly appointed him to the position. Which was only slightly before Gary hatched a plan to stab Paul in the back.AS deputy mayor Gary would have been appointed Mayor when Paul left. Which was what he was going for.Except he was already under investigation.So they gave the position to Bill Biondi and let Gary really run the show like Cheny did with baby Bush he and Biondi are about as bright..The in last years election Gary received the least votes of the incumbents In fact the new kid on the block Nick i wnata be Judge Bussa received more votes. Now Maura and Bruce received more votes this year than boy Gary received last year. So why would Beondi reappoint him Deputy Mayor. That makes no sense and besides Gary the Carnival Clown has done nothing for the village just ask "Really Brady" and her Pal Victoria Zanny They can't think of any thing he has done for the vilage and they love the fat ba***rd.
huh

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

More than likely this is his last year. If he wants to be re-elected, he better change drastically.
STOPPING THE NO BID CONTRACTS TO YOUR FRIENDS AND FAMILY would go along way.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

hoodo wrote:
Gary Stiriz has been the Deputy Mayor since the first Mayor Paul Breschard mistakenly appointed him to the position. Which was only slightly before Gary hatched a plan to stab Paul in the back.AS deputy mayor Gary would have been appointed Mayor when Paul left. Which was what he was going for.Except he was already under investigation.So they gave the position to Bill Biondi and let Gary really run the show like Cheny did with baby Bush he and Biondi are about as bright..The in last years election Gary received the least votes of the incumbents In fact the new kid on the block Nick i wnata be Judge Bussa received more votes. Now Maura and Bruce received more votes this year than boy Gary received last year. So why would Beondi reappoint him Deputy Mayor. That makes no sense and besides Gary the Carnival Clown has done nothing for the village just ask "Really Brady" and her Pal Victoria Zanny They can't think of any thing he has done for the vilage and they love the fat ba***rd.
Interesting thought. Appoint a new DM. Let's see who would be on the short list.....it must be a trustee, I would want someone with experience, hmm who does that leave?
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

I accept the position I will do a great job tell the mastoidz to polish my knob Yo!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Aaaaaa that would leave No One. If you are thinking of Nick? Aaaaa I hate to brake it to you Bab's. Licking Gary's balls for 3 years is not the kind of experience we need to help improve my village. Once they are both out of office *next year* they can lick each others balls all day, every day.Even on a Holiday.

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

hoodo wrote:
Aaaaaa that would leave No One. If you are thinking of Nick? Aaaaa I hate to brake it to you Bab's. Licking Gary's balls for 3 years is not the kind of experience we need to help improve my village. Once they are both out of office *next year* they can lick each others balls all day, every day.Even on a Holiday.
Another reference to animal behavior, hmm!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Hey Bipolar Bab's are you calling Nick & Gary Animals. But of course they are remember in science class when we found out humans are part of the "Animal Kingdom" Humans just see them selfs as special. When you wen't to school did you get to skip science because you were Special.Your still Special

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

hoodo wrote:
Hey Bipolar Bab's are you calling Nick & Gary Animals. But of course they are remember in science class when we found out humans are part of the "Animal Kingdom" Humans just see them selfs as special. When you wen't to school did you get to skip science because you were Special.Your still Special
Cant Understand Normal Thinking. I hope the ones you keep harassing come after you.
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

I know you can't understand normal thinking.Your not normal
question

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

hoodo wrote:
What are you talking about Nick Busa wanting to be a judge? Do you have to be a lawyer before you can be a judge?
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

Yes you do. But don't tell Nick that you will break his widdle heart
huh

East Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

question wrote:
<quoted text>
What are you talking about Nick Busa wanting to be a judge? Do you have to be a lawyer before you can be a judge?
Thats why it was so funny when he claimed he was going to be the Judge. He didn't know he needed to be a lawyer first. True story. That really happened. Still think our "trustees" have a clue?
fabio

South Ozone Park, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Judged:

No you don't have to be a lawyer to be a judge , your guy zany has enough to be a judge
Evan Politico

Farmingdale, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 25, 2014

Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Another reference to animal behavior, hmm!
Yo!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Hea come da Judge Hea come da Judge, De Honabal Judge Bussa porziden. Oda in de cout oda de cout.
Big Busa Lawman

Shoreham, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 26, 2014

Judged:

Im Big Busa your judicial king to make farts smell better shove mintz up your thing!
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

Bussa and his lovely wife Raymond will leaving be leaving Mastic Beach government in 2015 Along with Missing link Gary and Clueless Billy,Their Ambulance chasing shister Fat assed Attorney will be packing also. The Lovely Mrs. Schrek and her handsome dull witted husband Timmy Schrek,ByBy The lovely Mrs. Smith and the rest of trash in the office that needs to be put at the curb will be gone.A clean sweep of incompetence corruption, nepotism, and stupidity.(check out the budget and see all the BIG raises these incompetent Bas**rds are getting for being total screw ups.Check out the Budget and hen bend over. Brought to you Bill Biondi By By Billy you huge pile of bovine excrement .
gag

Bronx, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

WOW bow wow
hoodo

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

The truth hurts
hoodo the hater

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 27, 2014

Judged:

hoodo wrote:
The truth hurts
You are one sorry SOB. You hate everyone connected to the village. You claim you supported the village incorporation, but I don't believe you. And if you did, something must have really made you feel betrayed.

You belittle and spew hate every chance you get. You sound like someone who has gone off the reservation, chief.

If history judges you fairly, you will not even rate a footnote in some historian's book on our wonderful and storied past.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 32 min Moutainman 6,399
bruce and maura are useless 33 min no trust 59
Brady is silent on MBV Audit 2 hr Really Brady 9
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 15 hr Jennifer Jones 71
Debate: Ferguson - Mastic Beach, NY 23 hr yeah 9
Biondi's Failed Audit Tue wake up 2
Review: Davis Peach Farm Mon Davis Peach 2

Search the Moriches Forum:
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs