Mastic Redeemed

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Mastic Beach Forum: I started a discussion called "A little LIght" and it only took one comment to corrupt the entire thread.:)

The Gospel is literally translated: good news. So in the midst of this fallen corrupt world there is good news.

It is a pretty awesome thought to think that God is incorruptible. Everything I know and see and hear is corruptible except for God. He is not like us.

People always ask that dumb question when trying to fathom God; Can God make a rock to big that He can't lift i?. But chew on this. There is one thing the Bible says that God cannot do. God cannot lie. So if he says He loves you....

A common problem when people try to understand God is they look to other people or circumstances to try and understand God. But we are fallen sinful creatures that bear a marred muddy image of our Creator. If you want to know who God is, Read the Bible and see who He says he is.

Start with Jonah!

God bless you!
Dumb Idea

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

Mastic Redeemed wrote:
Mastic Beach Forum: I started a discussion called "A little LIght" and it only took one comment to corrupt the entire thread.:)
The Gospel is literally translated: good news. So in the midst of this fallen corrupt world there is good news.
It is a pretty awesome thought to think that God is incorruptible. Everything I know and see and hear is corruptible except for God. He is not like us.
People always ask that dumb question when trying to fathom God; Can God make a rock to big that He can't lift i?. But chew on this. There is one thing the Bible says that God cannot do. God cannot lie. So if he says He loves you....
A common problem when people try to understand God is they look to other people or circumstances to try and understand God. But we are fallen sinful creatures that bear a marred muddy image of our Creator. If you want to know who God is, Read the Bible and see who He says he is.
Start with Jonah!
God bless you!
I am sure you have wonderful intentions, but perhaps you should try to save Daytona Beach first. This thread has many nudnicks and trolls who you find way more colorful than I. Peace.
FR_Ken Hasselbach

Anonymous Proxy

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

The church is a corrupted organization which does not allow priests to marry, but when the priests molest altar boys they will bend over backwards to cover up, defend and hide the many molesters who use their position to do hateful things to children.

Maybe if the priests parent had abortion as a choice their fetuses could have been aborted before they had the chance to put on a collar and molest altar boys.

Go ahead, use your bible quotes to defend the molesters from the church.
Mastic Redeemed

Daytona Beach, FL

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

:) no desire to defend molesters and not Catholic. I am not trying to point to a church or myself. Not trying to debate or argue.
I am from Mastic Beach and I just want to stir up consideration towards things that cannot be corrupted. Honestly Mastic is my Niniveh... check out Jonah.
no redemption

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Jan 31, 2014

Judged:

You are a troll and a self righteous bibletard. Your purpose is to insult, judge, condemn others. Discussions with bibletards are one sided. Mastic Beast is your personal Nineveh? Arrogance.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 2, 2014

Am I being corrupt in my video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moriches Discussions

Search the Moriches Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 31 min voter 6,366
Seafest sucks,again 1 hr wake up 6
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr positronium 6,370
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) 12 hr hoodo 36
Waterfront Planning Survey Sun hoodo 7
Biondi is Pathetic Sun hoodo 4
cam slave wanted Sun Beach Man 25
•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000