Mastic Redeemed

Ormond Beach, FL

#1 Jan 31, 2014
Mastic Beach Forum: I started a discussion called "A little LIght" and it only took one comment to corrupt the entire thread.:)

The Gospel is literally translated: good news. So in the midst of this fallen corrupt world there is good news.

It is a pretty awesome thought to think that God is incorruptible. Everything I know and see and hear is corruptible except for God. He is not like us.

People always ask that dumb question when trying to fathom God; Can God make a rock to big that He can't lift i?. But chew on this. There is one thing the Bible says that God cannot do. God cannot lie. So if he says He loves you....

A common problem when people try to understand God is they look to other people or circumstances to try and understand God. But we are fallen sinful creatures that bear a marred muddy image of our Creator. If you want to know who God is, Read the Bible and see who He says he is.

Start with Jonah!

God bless you!
Dumb Idea

Shirley, NY

#2 Jan 31, 2014
Mastic Redeemed wrote:
Mastic Beach Forum: I started a discussion called "A little LIght" and it only took one comment to corrupt the entire thread.:)
The Gospel is literally translated: good news. So in the midst of this fallen corrupt world there is good news.
It is a pretty awesome thought to think that God is incorruptible. Everything I know and see and hear is corruptible except for God. He is not like us.
People always ask that dumb question when trying to fathom God; Can God make a rock to big that He can't lift i?. But chew on this. There is one thing the Bible says that God cannot do. God cannot lie. So if he says He loves you....
A common problem when people try to understand God is they look to other people or circumstances to try and understand God. But we are fallen sinful creatures that bear a marred muddy image of our Creator. If you want to know who God is, Read the Bible and see who He says he is.
Start with Jonah!
God bless you!
I am sure you have wonderful intentions, but perhaps you should try to save Daytona Beach first. This thread has many nudnicks and trolls who you find way more colorful than I. Peace.
Mastic Redeemed

Ormond Beach, FL

#4 Jan 31, 2014
:) no desire to defend molesters and not Catholic. I am not trying to point to a church or myself. Not trying to debate or argue.
I am from Mastic Beach and I just want to stir up consideration towards things that cannot be corrupted. Honestly Mastic is my Niniveh... check out Jonah.
no redemption

Mastic Beach, NY

#6 Jan 31, 2014
You are a troll and a self righteous bibletard. Your purpose is to insult, judge, condemn others. Discussions with bibletards are one sided. Mastic Beast is your personal Nineveh? Arrogance.
Evan Politico

Shirley, NY

#7 Feb 2, 2014
Am I being corrupt in my video?

https://www.youtube.com/watch ...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Thank god for trump 1 hr Chad Lackey 5
bamboo invasion in masticbeach 9 hr georga boy 2
why brucie doesn't pay taxes 14 hr Liar 19
Guardian Angels Thu 11951 Rat Dog 14
Crimes in Mastic Beach Thu Liar 19
Marina 1 For Sale Thu Liar 22
hey Thu Really Brady 3
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages