Markeemark85

Mastic, NY

#1 May 17, 2013
Do to theSuffolk County's Da investigation in to Mastic Beach coruption the Mastic Beach Cultural Arts Coven will be holding a Fund raising dinner to raise money for Deputy mayor Gary Stiriz.
One of the members said .It will be a wonderful evening Vic is even bringing his BOOM box.She went on to say this event is taylor made for a Mastic Beach Gourmand, We are starting off with Cracker Jacks & Cheese Doodle appetizers. That will be followed up with some em em good Campbell's Chunkey Chicken Soup.For the main course you will have the choice of either a delectible piece of Sauteed Spam or savory Broiled Spam or luscious Spam Tar tar.The desert will be a fine selection of Little Debby cakes and all that for just a $5000.00 donation.
When reched for comment MR. Stiriz said I love these people. My followers are the best. And they need to know their Deputy Mayor is not a crook,Well I am not a crook.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 May 17, 2013
Dirtbag.
Really

Mastic Beach, NY

#3 May 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
Dirtbag.
awwwww, sniff, sniff.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

#4 May 17, 2013
You have real problems
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 May 17, 2013
Hope to see all the good people of MBV during tomorrow's Brookhaven Town Clean Up. Most of the trash is fast food, coffee cups, cans and bottles. Surprisingly, a lot of cigarette packs, bottled water, and just plain old household waste from lazy bastards who don't give a shit about anybody. Last year I had a guy scratching lottery tickets and he threw one on the ground in front of me while I was cleaning the area. He picketed it up!
Eugene Politico

Hicksville, NY

#6 May 17, 2013
Me and Billy Goat Mure will drive by and throw our Wendys garbage a you Yo!
Evan Politico

Hicksville, NY

#7 May 17, 2013
Bother Eugene will not picketed it up Yo!
Grey Goo

Hicksville, NY

#8 May 17, 2013
Brady and Victor cannot control us!
Really

Mastic Beach, NY

#9 May 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
Hope to see all the good people of MBV during tomorrow's Brookhaven Town Clean Up. Most of the trash is fast food, coffee cups, cans and bottles. Surprisingly, a lot of cigarette packs, bottled water, and just plain old household waste from lazy bastards who don't give a shit about anybody. Last year I had a guy scratching lottery tickets and he threw one on the ground in front of me while I was cleaning the area. He picketed it up!
it takes TOB and volunteers to clean up this mess. The vision team can't do it cost effective. Who knew?
And yes Brady, I will be cleaning just like when the MBPOA cleaned up last year. Where was the village leader or YOU when we did that? Don't recall seeing any of you. Bets on if any of them show up for their PHOTO to-morrow?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#10 May 18, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>it takes TOB and volunteers to clean up this mess. The vision team can't do it cost effective. Who knew?
And yes Brady, I will be cleaning just like when the MBPOA cleaned up last year. Where was the village leader or YOU when we did that? Don't recall seeing any of you. Bets on if any of them show up for their PHOTO to-morrow?
the only person to capture my image on camera is the caped crusader himself...honest (in trouble) Frank. Last year I wore the brown MBVEC shirt and cleaned Neighborhood Rd, you guys drove by and gave me the finger, nice! There is no room for Village and MBPOA, one must go.
Boo hoo

Mastic Beach, NY

#11 May 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>the only person to capture my image on camera is the caped crusader himself...honest (in trouble) Frank. Last year I wore the brown MBVEC shirt and cleaned Neighborhood Rd, you guys drove by and gave me the finger, nice! There is no room for Village and MBPOA, one must go.
Calling bull on that. I don't care. Oh, get used to it. POA is going no where. It's funny that all you thought once a village was formed, the POA would just hand over the keys and dissolve. I like how HONEST you are now as to the reason behind forming a village. I guess we were right all along.
THE VILLAGE WAS FORMED BECAUSE OF YOUR GRUDGE AGAINST THE POA.
Nice reason to form a government. No wonder you all suck at running it if that was your motive. Can't wait until next Tues when Bill give the POA the OK on the shed. I hope it makes that vile taste in mouth stick around a little longer.
Have I mentioned it before? YOU WILL NEVER GET THE MARINAS! Hahahahaha suck it G!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#12 May 18, 2013
Boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>Calling bull on that. I don't care. Oh, get used to it. POA is going no where. It's funny that all you thought once a village was formed, the POA would just hand over the keys and dissolve. I like how HONEST you are now as to the reason behind forming a village. I guess we were right all along.
THE VILLAGE WAS FORMED BECAUSE OF YOUR GRUDGE AGAINST THE POA.
Nice reason to form a government. No wonder you all suck at running it if that was your motive. Can't wait until next Tues when Bill give the POA the OK on the shed. I hope it makes that vile taste in mouth stick around a little longer.
Have I mentioned it before? YOU WILL NEVER GET THE MARINAS! Hahahahaha suck it G!
read back to my former stance that the MBPOA should keep everything which I changed my mind only recently due to the relentless anti village garbage being spewed by the poa. One thing for sure, there will be no Kevin col at the bar.
Mickey Mouse I vote

Mastic, NY

#13 May 19, 2013
Enough of this are you guys going to Garys fund raiser. A Fright Festival of Spam. ummmee

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 6 min Kim 220
Meeting was a Joke 3 hr Really Brady 36
Victor Fired (Jul '13) 14 hr hoo doo you think... 92
process service going up for BID after electioni (Jan '14) 14 hr hoo doo you think... 64
Why are Italian men so short? (Jul '11) Tue henu 43
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) Tue henu 6,429
bruce likes banana and fudge Mon Sunshine 4
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••
•••

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches
•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••