violet cove sold, the new dollar store

Posted in the Moriches Forum

Comments (Page 2)

Showing posts 21 - 40 of57
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#21
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Bring it on.
Bring what on exactly? I'm done with this thread. Made my point.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#22
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Hopefully after 80 years someone doesn't come along and try to steal it out from under them because they were jealous. Forming an organization and shoving down the neighbors throats with lies. Then in the end costing everyone more money while the leaders pad there pockets for themselves and there relatives.
Well it could happen.....
There are some who believe the only reason the village was romped was to acquire the assets of the MBPOA. The fact that there was a deed stating that the property will become village property once a village is formed became known after most of he work was done. I had been against this promptly transfer, but I am now in favor of it. The decision is before a judge, and only time will tell. No beef with you.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#23
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Somehow formed became romped, got to love auto fill.
Whatever

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#24
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>There are some who believe the only reason the village was romped was to acquire the assets of the MBPOA. The fact that there was a deed stating that the property will become village property once a village is formed became known after most of he work was done. I had been against this promptly transfer, but I am now in favor of it. The decision is before a judge, and only time will tell. No beef with you.
another lie. Frank knew about the dead, that's why he started the village movement. But once again, he didn't read and understand what was going on. This village was formed to get the POA property, plain and simple.
Too Bad

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#25
May 13, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>another lie. Frank knew about the dead, that's why he started the village movement. But once again, he didn't read and understand what was going on. This village was formed to get the POA property, plain and simple.
It doesn't matter what motivations were behind the formation of the village. It doesn't matter what the POA board thinks, or how many of their directors think they should continue to control the properties.

Fact: the deed says very simply and very clearly - if a village is formed the properties are to be turned over to the village. No ifs, ands or buts.

The MBPOA will lose the court case and rightfully so. The properties belong to all the residents of the village and not just members of the Association.

Simple and clear facts will determine this case. That's the great thing about the American court system - it filters out all of the ridiculous, factless falsehoods that were fabricated by a handfull of hateful, rebellious people who have their own records of ignoring and violating laws and codes.

They foolishly and arrogantly believe that they, and they alone have some kind of rightful claim to properties that they were only given the privledge of caring for, not coveting.

The MBPOA Board has no right, and clearly no legal authority to fight the rightful turnover of the properties as mandated in the 1940 deed.

Case closed!
So sad

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#26
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

1

Too Bad wrote:
<quoted text>
It doesn't matter what motivations were behind the formation of the village. It doesn't matter what the POA board thinks, or how many of their directors think they should continue to control the properties.
Fact: the deed says very simply and very clearly - if a village is formed the properties are to be turned over to the village. No ifs, ands or buts.
The MBPOA will lose the court case and rightfully so. The properties belong to all the residents of the village and not just members of the Association.
Simple and clear facts will determine this case. That's the great thing about the American court system - it filters out all of the ridiculous, factless falsehoods that were fabricated by a handfull of hateful, rebellious people who have their own records of ignoring and violating laws and codes.
They foolishly and arrogantly believe that they, and they alone have some kind of rightful claim to properties that they were only given the privledge of caring for, not coveting.
The MBPOA Board has no right, and clearly no legal authority to fight the rightful turnover of the properties as mandated in the 1940 deed.
Case closed!
Obviously not.....If case were closed the village would have the property. Not that I care who has it. But what a waste of tax payers money it has become.
VILLAGE IDIOTS

Saint James, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#27
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Whatever wrote:
<quoted text>another lie. Frank knew about the dead, that's why he started the village movement. But once again, he didn't read and understand what was going on. This village was formed to get the POA property, plain and simple.
Your such an idiot. Frank did not and never did start the village movement. He isnt that smart. Frank was a rah rah guy and that is all. Frank very rarely helped with any of the work. Frank is Frank case closed. He was distanced by the MBVEC towards the end.
Whatever

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#28
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
<quoted text>
Your such an idiot. Frank did not and never did start the village movement. He isnt that smart. Frank was a rah rah guy and that is all. Frank very rarely helped with any of the work. Frank is Frank case closed. He was distanced by the MBVEC towards the end.
whatever. Frank and the other PCCA members started it for the sole purpose of getting the properties at the MBPOA. It was HIS stick dock that HE didn't fix that started his feud with them. Say whatever you want, but we know the truth.
Just like the truth that Gary is trying to keep the POA from opening THEIR marina at all cost legal or illegal.
Gary can fix his marinas with no permits and with village equipment, but he's trying to keep theirs closed over a friggin shed! And yes, Gary used village equipment. We saw the saw horses closing down the PUBLIC street by his marina with village workers. So yes, you and fellow yes men are certainly "village idiots".
Gondee

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#29
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

Gary is as bad as they get ,but if it was not for his Cabin Boy Billy and the rest of his pirate crew of trustes Sell Out Gail,Zombi Bob and Quiet Nick he could not operate and get away with what he does.
fool me once

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#30
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

maybe if people had done their research, we wouldn't be in this mess right now. instead of believing everything that was said by both sides it is better to get the information on your own. listening to the words of someone who is trying to sell you something (and that's just what was done; we were sold mastic beach village)without getting the facts first is not a good idea. would you take the word of the used car salesman? would you take the word of the contractor? no, you would get all of the facts and make an informed decision. the people of mastic beach did themselves a disservice by listening to the used car salesman's pitch and now we are all stuck with the results. since we are all stuck with this hot mess of a village, everyone should attend meetings and make your feelings known. now that they are getting paid, they cannot tell you that they are only volunteers and we should give them time to learn. learn on someone else's dime. demand your public officials work for you; after all you are paying their salaries (or stipends if you like)
Gondee

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#31
May 14, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

I agree with myself but think we should take it one step further and look into maybe getting rid of the whole mess. But I do like calling people names like sellout zombie cabin boy. And remember I don't care who gets the marinas because I am a willam Floyd parent.
Good Rule

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#32
May 15, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

village savant wrote:
what about across from the H.S. what's being built there?
so far I've seen them bury about 8 cesspools.
A Dunkin Donuts is going up in the vacant lot where Bosco's used to be.
level 3 offender

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#33
May 15, 2013
 
I love dunkins
village savant

Elmont, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#34
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Good Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
A Dunkin Donuts is going up in the vacant lot where Bosco's used to be.
that makes more sense than a village parking lot where it's not needed.
not that we need a dunkin.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#35
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

village savant wrote:
<quoted text>
that makes more sense than a village parking lot where it's not needed.
not that we need a dunkin.
It is a Town parking lot, missed by this much (fingers spread 1/2 an inch apart.).
Brady

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#36
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

It will be a FEMA camp to detain zombies
Good Rule

Amityville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#37
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>It is a Town parking lot, missed by this much (fingers spread 1/2 an inch apart.).
I work at a company that is doing it + it is going to be a Dunkin Donuts - why would you need cesspools for a parking lot?
Typically Uninformed

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#38
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

2

1

1

Good Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at a company that is doing it + it is going to be a Dunkin Donuts - why would you need cesspools for a parking lot?
Dunkin Donuts has not even received final approval from the planning Board, and building can't begin until that happens.

The cesspools you so incorrectly described, are storm drains. Stop spreading misinformation, and get your facts straight before commenting on topix like your some kind of expert.

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#39
May 16, 2013
 
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>It is a Town parking lot, missed by this much (fingers spread 1/2 an inch apart.).
I would bet 90 % or more don't get that Maxwell.99 Might

Since: Apr 09

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#40
May 16, 2013
 

Judged:

1

Good Rule wrote:
<quoted text>
I work at a company that is doing it + it is going to be a Dunkin Donuts - why would you need cesspools for a parking lot?
Might be cesspools and drainage. They will have waste water and bathrooms.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 21 - 40 of57
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moriches Discussions

Search the Moriches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
racism and village employment (Jul '13) 11 min confused 61
Alan is missing 19 min YOUR RABBI 8
Save Mastic Beach Legalize Marijuana 6 hr YOUR RABBI 8
Where is hoodo ? you missed me 8 hr Naw 26
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 12 hr Hey 6,194
budget meeting 15 hr Saying NO to your boycott 58
Sunrise at Smithpoint Tue Level 1 Offender 5
•••

Fire Weather Watch for Suffolk County was issued at April 23 at 4:18AM EDT

•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••