Is Biondi Really That Stupid ?
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#42 May 19, 2013
Boo hoo wrote:
<quoted text>why? I don't care about you. Get all your nominations for BOD in last month? How did that work out for you? You don't know anything.
there are no nominations because there isn't any vote this year. nobody is up for reelection at this time. what does this have to do with biondi being stupid anyway?
Wow

East Moriches, NY

#43 May 19, 2013
Deputy_Mayor_McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>Brady going off topic like usual.
<quoted text>who is Kevin and what bar?
<quoted text>If he is related to Gary he is probably lying. If he is trying to fool you that would be pretty easy.
no, Kevin is a BOD at the MBPOA and Brady is pretending that he is a double agent that infiltrated the POA and is reporting back all his secretes to Gary. I really think he's as crazy as HF. Maybe that's why he stalks him so much. Kindred spirits and all that.
The bar is at the MBPOA clubhouse. This is the same clubhouse that is at the root of why the village was formed. Frank F lost his run for presidency at the POA and decided that as a revenge, he would take the clubhouse and marinas away from the members that didn't vote him in. After he was unruly and yelled at the BOD, along with refusing to fix his stick dock, he was kicked out and formed the PCCA that formed the MBVEC that railroaded the village in. After that he sued the POA along with a group of 20 or so people that a few didn't even know they were involved in a lawsuit. This was brought to light when a few of the people went to pay for their docks and slips and were told that they were no longer members in good atanding because they were involved with a lawsuit against the POA. So THOSE people signed an affidavit stating that they were unaware that Frank F was using them in his lawsuit and were made members again when they dropped out of the suit. THAT'S why Franks lawsuit keeps getting tossed and he keeps refilling.
Brady thought that he would be able to nominate a few of his guys to run for president of the MBPOA last month. This just shows how little he knows. Their is no BOD vote this year. Sorry Brady.
The village lawsuit against the POA is to steal the clubhouse and marinas. Which also is taking forever and costing the tax payers a lot of money. They keep firing the lawyers and getting knew ones.

On a funny side note, at last village meeting someone asked about the 10grand that cable vision is giving to the village every year to broadcast the meetings. Their own LAWYER didn't even know that we were getting this money! What I want to know, and I'm sure the DA will also want to know, what did they spend this money on and where is it? Because it hasn't been used for what it was intended to be spent on.
MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS is a word that we will be hearing a lot of in the near future.

Now, die hard village supporters will tell you that all of this is a lie. But it's not. It what happened and the reason behind a village. I really don't care what they say. They got the village, they got voted in and yet they STILL Fed
It all up and are still blaming the TOB and the MBPOA for their mistakes. They have no clue how to run a village and its starting to show. Hopefully it will catch up to them.
Keep the sand out of your eyes and good luck.
Wow

East Moriches, NY

#44 May 19, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>there are no nominations because there isn't any vote this year. nobody is up for reelection at this time. what does this have to do with biondi being stupid anyway?
brady was all gun-ho last month because he was preparing to nominate people to run for the BOD positions at the MBPOA . He thought he could get his men in there and destroy the POA from the inside. For about a week he was salivating getting ready for the night he could nominate his men. But yes, we all know there isn't an election. He doesn't like to talk about it because it made him look stupid. That's why it is brought up.
Mickey Mouse I vote

West Babylon, NY

#45 May 19, 2013
ya ta ya ta yata. Can we all just agree Biondi is Reallllllly Stupid and start writeing letters to the DA & the AG and let them clean out "Village Hall".The Village dump is more like it.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#46 May 19, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>i did not make a mistake TIM BROJER who gets paid a big salary made the mistake.
if you thought it was a mistake, you should have spoken out rather than perpetuate it. Instead, you spoke it to make your anti village campaign seem more palatable.
To Wow - thats some story

Mastic, NY

#47 May 19, 2013
You should be the village historian. Here's the last chapter:

Frank F wins both of his lawsuits against the MBPOA.

The village wins the property lawsuit following a very strong decision by the judge, who is quoted as saying, "the deeds language could not be more clear. The intent of the Home Guardian Company was to turn over all properties upon formation of a village."

The MBPOA becomes a defunct civic association only months after the property turnover.

Bye, bye.
Wow

East Moriches, NY

#48 May 19, 2013
To Wow - thats some story wrote:
You should be the village historian. Here's the last chapter:
Frank F wins both of his lawsuits against the MBPOA.
The village wins the property lawsuit following a very strong decision by the judge, who is quoted as saying, "the deeds language could not be more clear. The intent of the Home Guardian Company was to turn over all properties upon formation of a village."
The MBPOA becomes a defunct civic association only months after the property turnover.
Bye, bye.
good luck! Probably not whats going to happen, but you can always dream!
Idea

East Moriches, NY

#49 May 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am not mad that you made a mistake, I just posted the correct number of legal rentals. You are right that a person can own a summer home here, but in order to vote, they must declare that address as their legal voting address and not be registered to vote elsewhere.
I think summer/vacation renters/homeowners should be able to vote in village elections. I thought in NYState you can change your voting address as often as you want...

"You can register at another address any time that you want, as often as you want. New York State has no rules about how often you may switch your voter registration, nor any rules about how long you must remain a voter in any location. There are some cut-off dates that may apply to specific elections."
Shutyohole

East Moriches, NY

#50 May 19, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>no, Kevin is a BOD at the MBPOA and Brady is pretending that he is a double agent that infiltrated the POA and is reporting back all his secretes to Gary. I really think he's as crazy as HF. Maybe that's why he stalks him so much. Kindred spirits and all that.
The bar is at the MBPOA clubhouse. This is the same clubhouse that is at the root of why the village was formed. Frank F lost his run for presidency at the POA and decided that as a revenge, he would take the clubhouse and marinas away from the members that didn't vote him in. After he was unruly and yelled at the BOD, along with refusing to fix his stick dock, he was kicked out and formed the PCCA that formed the MBVEC that railroaded the village in. After that he sued the POA along with a group of 20 or so people that a few didn't even know they were involved in a lawsuit. This was brought to light when a few of the people went to pay for their docks and slips and were told that they were no longer members in good atanding because they were involved with a lawsuit against the POA.
They didn't lose their membership because of a lawsuit, they lost it because they were rowdy and obnoxious and causing distress to members not promulgating a feeling of neighborliness. They were being aholes so they were kicked out. Any private club has the right to kick out anyone going against the mission and the BOD has the right to do it. They are SWORN to do it!
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#51 May 19, 2013
Wow wrote:
<quoted text>no, Kevin is a BOD at the MBPOA and Brady is pretending that he is a double agent that infiltrated the POA and is reporting back all his secretes to Gary. I really think he's as crazy as HF. Maybe that's why he stalks him so much. Kindred spirits and all that.
The bar is at the MBPOA clubhouse. This is the same clubhouse that is at the root of why the village was formed. Frank F lost his run for presidency at the POA and decided that as a revenge, he would take the clubhouse and marinas away from the members that didn't vote him in. After he was unruly and yelled at the BOD, along with refusing to fix his stick dock, he was kicked out and formed the PCCA that formed the MBVEC that railroaded the village in. After that he sued the POA along with a group of 20 or so people that a few didn't even know they were involved in a lawsuit. This was brought to light when a few of the people went to pay for their docks and slips and were told that they were no longer members in good atanding because they were involved with a lawsuit against the POA. So THOSE people signed an affidavit stating that they were unaware that Frank F was using them in his lawsuit and were made members again when they dropped out of the suit. THAT'S why Franks lawsuit keeps getting tossed and he keeps refilling.
Brady thought that he would be able to nominate a few of his guys to run for president of the MBPOA last month. This just shows how little he knows. Their is no BOD vote this year. Sorry Brady.
The village lawsuit against the POA is to steal the clubhouse and marinas. Which also is taking forever and costing the tax payers a lot of money. They keep firing the lawyers and getting knew ones.
On a funny side note, at last village meeting someone asked about the 10grand that cable vision is giving to the village every year to broadcast the meetings. Their own LAWYER didn't even know that we were getting this money! What I want to know, and I'm sure the DA will also want to know, what did they spend this money on and where is it? Because it hasn't been used for what it was intended to be spent on.
MISAPPROPRIATION OF FUNDS is a word that we will be hearing a lot of in the near future.
Now, die hard village supporters will tell you that all of this is a lie. But it's not. It what happened and the reason behind a village. I really don't care what they say. They got the village, they got voted in and yet they STILL Fed
It all up and are still blaming the TOB and the MBPOA for their mistakes. They have no clue how to run a village and its starting to show. Hopefully it will catch up to them.
Keep the sand out of your eyes and good luck.
and that folks is exactly what happened. if only people would have gotten the FACTS we wouldn't be in this mess right now.
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#52 May 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>if you thought it was a mistake, you should have spoken out rather than perpetuate it. Instead, you spoke it to make your anti village campaign seem more palatable.
what are you talking about? try to listen and understand:

Tim Brojer wrote a letter to albany in 2012 stating that the village of mastic beach was a place where over fifty percent of the homes were rentals. This was not done during the campaign to become a village. this was done by your very own village building inspector who is paid with our tax money. there is no campaign. if you don't believe me, you can foil for the letter. or, if you don't want to, it is online. i believe it is on the state's website. it is easy enough to check. stop blaming me for the crap that is spewed by village idiots.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#53 May 20, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>what are you talking about? try to listen and understand:
Tim Brojer wrote a letter to albany in 2012 stating that the village of mastic beach was a place where over fifty percent of the homes were rentals. This was not done during the campaign to become a village. this was done by your very own village building inspector who is paid with our tax money. there is no campaign. if you don't believe me, you can foil for the letter. or, if you don't want to, it is online. i believe it is on the state's website. it is easy enough to check. stop blaming me for the crap that is spewed by village idiots.
All I said was If you knew it was a mistake, you should have pointed it out. But, since the error was in your favor, you kept the change.

So, tomorrow you guys get your shed permit? Really..
Oath of Office

Mastic, NY

#54 May 20, 2013
Shutyohole wrote:
<quoted text>
anyone going against the mission and the BOD has the right to do it. They are SWORN to do it!
That oath taken by the MBPOA Board of Directors really makes their responsibilities very clear.

To uphold the Constitution, the Laws of New York State, Suffolk County and the By-laws.

It's not just about kicking allegedly unruly members out of the club. It's about every director and officer, each and every one, being personally responsible for ensuring that everything the organization does is in compliance with laws, regulations, codes, their by-laws and Robert's Rules.

Just because some on the Board consider it a private club, it does not negate their personal responsibility for ensuring everything they do is legally and morally correct.

They are SWORN to do it!
Duh

Shirley, NY

#55 May 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>All I said was If you knew it was a mistake, you should have pointed it out. But, since the error was in your favor, you kept the change.
So, tomorrow you guys get your shed permit? Really..
What proof do you or anyone else have that what Tim said is wrong? I see many, many more rentals in my neighborhood since we became a village. I see that since Sandy property values have plummeted even lower than they were before the storm. Unfortunately property values in Mastic Beach continued to fall since becoming a village in spite of the promise that was made by the MBVEC that home values would magically increase when we put the word Village after the name Mastic Beach. Perhaps a name change would have been more effective. Anyway if you look around you can see that we have increased rentals since becoming a village not decreased rentals. The fact is that the village needs the income from rental permits so that they have no incentive to try and rid the village of rentals - quite the contrary they seem to be encouraging rentals so they get the additional revenue it provides.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#56 May 20, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
What proof do you or anyone else have that what Tim said is wrong? I see many, many more rentals in my neighborhood since we became a village. I see that since Sandy property values have plummeted even lower than they were before the storm. Unfortunately property values in Mastic Beach continued to fall since becoming a village in spite of the promise that was made by the MBVEC that home values would magically increase when we put the word Village after the name Mastic Beach. Perhaps a name change would have been more effective. Anyway if you look around you can see that we have increased rentals since becoming a village not decreased rentals. The fact is that the village needs the income from rental permits so that they have no incentive to try and rid the village of rentals - quite the contrary they seem to be encouraging rentals so they get the additional revenue it provides.
Good point, the village needs money. Might I suggest they start by reassessing all the "park land" which is really private club property. There really is no sound reason the MBPOA land and marina properties are so under assessed. Lets start there.
OMG

Selden, NY

#57 May 20, 2013
Duh wrote:
<quoted text>
Only reason you are seeing more rentals is because they are being made legal. The MBVEC never promised to get rid of rental or sections 8 only to make sure the abesentee landlords bought the property up to code. You can't tell someone they can't rent theire property out BUT you can tell them they have to keep it up to code.Even Section 8 and renters have the right to live in a safe house.
Duh

Shirley, NY

#58 May 20, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Only reason you are seeing more rentals is because they are being made legal. The MBVEC never promised to get rid of rental or sections 8 only to make sure the abesentee landlords bought the property up to code. You can't tell someone they can't rent theire property out BUT you can tell them they have to keep it up to code.Even Section 8 and renters have the right to live in a safe house.
Actually I know that the homes on my block used to be owned by home owners that used to live in them and they are now rentals. This has nothing to do with getting permits for existing rentals but how vacated homes are now being bought, cheaply, by landlords. 4 homes on my block formerly owner occupied are now rentals. And yes the MBVEC did say they would be getting rid of rentals. They stated that by forcing landlords to obey code and getting rental permits would make them give up being landlords and sell there rental properties. Not exactly how things seem to be working out.

Also I believe the MBPOA does pay taxes on their vacant, unused waterfront Parkland property. Meanwhile please explain how Siriz Marina pays taxes on "vacant" property that they are collecting storage fees from boat owners to store their boats on the quote "vacant" property?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#59 May 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
Instead, you spoke it to make your anti village campaign seem more palatable.
Actually, when you, Gary, or Vic speaks more lies; it makes the anti-village campaign more palatable.

Location hidden

#60 May 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
Might I suggest they start by reassessing all the "park land" which is really private club property.
I thought you wanted the village to have all those lands and take them off the tax rolls?

Location hidden

#61 May 20, 2013
Brady wrote:
There really is no sound reason the MBPOA land and marina properties are so under assessed. Lets start there.
whie re-assessing marinas, maybe they can also take a look at the one located at 2 Floral CT.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 2 hr Dantheman 470
Fugarino takes his merry band of screechers to ... 21 hr Dan the man 33
Where is really Bradys 'lie a day' segment? Com... Thu Ratdog11951 170
Fence installation Dec 4 11951Ratdog 6
mastic village being dissolved (Apr '16) Nov 30 Busted 288
Mastic Village to Dissolve Results: 1,922 to 1,... Nov 28 just me 16
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages