Is Biondi Really That Stupid ?

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#22 May 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
You are a bunch of morons if you believe anything you wrote.
That comment coming from the person who believes that...

Gary wasnt trying to get a mobile phone tower on his land.

Gary wasnt related to the owner of DHS a recipient of a no bid contract.

Gary had permission from DEC to fix Riveria.

That Gary didnt want a salary to help his community.

That Honest Frank was going away for 8 years on March 20th 2013.

With all those and many more of the cockamamie lies you have been believing; you are the biggest moron around Brady.

Location hidden

#23 May 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
Please get off the fence and take a side...for or against. For, go to meetings and offer to help.
Since you are so much for the village, what have you offered to do in order to help the village at a meeting?

Oh yeah thats right, you dont go to village meetings because you have better things to do on those nights.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#24 May 17, 2013
Deputy_Mayor_McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>Since you are so much for the village, what have you offered to do in order to help the village at a meeting?
Oh yeah thats right, you dont go to village meetings because you have better things to do on those nights.
nice to have you back in the USA. What I do for the village is not public information, because I don't want to disclose it. I you could foil it.
Really

East Moriches, NY

#25 May 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>nice to have you back in the USA. What I do for the village is not public information, because I don't want to disclose it. I you could foil it.
its a little hard to FOIL the village by asking "what the idiot liar does for you" without being more specific . There's a lot of you working there with that description.
Markeemark85

West Babylon, NY

#26 May 17, 2013
No a landloard is not a home ownwer unless he lives in the home.A landloard owns a building that he rents out and if he or she does not live in the voting district where their rentil building is thay can't vote. what if a landloard owns buildings in every voting district he can vote in all of them are you nuts (this is the way it goes one person one vote in one district.It's the Law.
Mickey Mouse I vote

West Babylon, NY

#27 May 17, 2013
Gary was also going to restore up old St Judes church with village money and his volunteers He told that lie twice to Father Gregory. ask the father he can't lie.Gary said he would get $ 150.000 from the village to do the job. one more Gary lie. Oh by the way for Gary to do that it would have been aginest the law.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#28 May 17, 2013
Wanting to do something and doing it are two different things. It turns out, the old Shrine is too badly deteriorated and is not suitable for restoration. But your story sounds so much better.
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#29 May 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>half of all houses are not rented, there are 1700 rentals out of 5,400. There are 7,542 registered voters, one of which is dead but voted in 2 prior elections from the grave. Now, lets get to your "homeowner registered to vote elsewhere" is a landlord, not a homeowner.
Please get off the fence and take a side...for or against. For, go to meetings and offer to help. Against, organize a group of like minded people and decide what you can do to get the results you hope for.
actually there are people who own a home in mb that is used as a summer home. they live here part time. that is not the same as a landlord. and the idea that half the homes in mastic beach are rentals is from the mouth of the village inpector tim brojer. he wrote a letter to albany with this fact included. so don't be mad at me. be mad at tim.
Eugene Politico

Jamaica, NY

#30 May 17, 2013
I stick my hands in fans for fun Yo!
Eugene Politico

Jamaica, NY

#31 May 17, 2013
Really

East Moriches, NY

#32 May 17, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>actually there are people who own a home in mb that is used as a summer home. they live here part time. that is not the same as a landlord. and the idea that half the homes in mastic beach are rentals is from the mouth of the village inpector tim brojer. he wrote a letter to albany with this fact included. so don't be mad at me. be mad at tim.
same letter stated that we had no business district either. Remember that? Fun times!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#33 May 18, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>actually there are people who own a home in mb that is used as a summer home. they live here part time. that is not the same as a landlord. and the idea that half the homes in mastic beach are rentals is from the mouth of the village inpector tim brojer. he wrote a letter to albany with this fact included. so don't be mad at me. be mad at tim.
I am not mad that you made a mistake, I just posted the correct number of legal rentals. You are right that a person can own a summer home here, but in order to vote, they must declare that address as their legal voting address and not be registered to vote elsewhere.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#34 May 18, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>same letter stated that we had no business district either. Remember that? Fun times!
We don't have a business district.

Location hidden

#35 May 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>nice to have you back in the USA.
where do you think you saw me this time? Or did your two very reliable sources tell you I was back?

Either way, you are wrong once again Magnum Brady P.I.; I am still in the land of sand.

You really need to give up thinking you know more about me than I know about myself.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#36 May 18, 2013
Deputy_Mayor_McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>where do you think you saw me this time? Or did your two very reliable sources tell you I was back?
Either way, you are wrong once again Magnum Brady P.I.; I am still in the land of sand.
You really need to give up thinking you know more about me than I know about myself.
Did you hear Burger King is going to be selling it's version of a McRib, now that's news. Kevin announced you were back, at the bar last night. Maybe he was lying or trying to fool me.
Fact

East Moriches, NY

#37 May 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear Burger King is going to be selling it's version of a McRib, now that's news. Kevin announced you were back, at the bar last night. Maybe he was lying or trying to fool me.
you didn't go to the bar. Liar. FACT
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#38 May 18, 2013
Fact wrote:
<quoted text>you didn't go to the bar. Liar. FACT
Ask Kevin if he spoke to anyone last night in reference to Deputy Mayor McCheese.
Boo hoo

East Moriches, NY

#39 May 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Ask Kevin if he spoke to anyone last night in reference to Deputy Mayor McCheese.
why? I don't care about you. Get all your nominations for BOD in last month? How did that work out for you? You don't know anything.

Location hidden

#40 May 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Did you hear Burger King is going to be selling it's version of a McRib, now that's news.
Brady going off topic like usual.
Brady wrote:
<quoted text> Kevin announced you were back, at the bar last night.
who is Kevin and what bar?
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Maybe he was lying or trying to fool me.
If he is related to Gary he is probably lying. If he is trying to fool you that would be pretty easy.
fool me once

White Plains, NY

#41 May 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am not mad that you made a mistake, I just posted the correct number of legal rentals. You are right that a person can own a summer home here, but in order to vote, they must declare that address as their legal voting address and not be registered to vote elsewhere.
i did not make a mistake TIM BROJER who gets paid a big salary made the mistake.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) 7 hr Bruce Aholeisious 101
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) May 24 Luis 562
News YOUR COMMUNITY WATCHDOG: Debating the safety of... (Jan '08) May 18 Norman Snead 73
Choya Farm (Oct '16) May 15 Bruce 13
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) May 11 Lisa 337
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb '16 Evan Politico 13

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages