Is Biondi Really That Stupid ?

Posted in the Moriches Forum

First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Disgusted

Mastic, NY

#1 May 16, 2013
In the latest issue of The L.I. Advance Mayor Gary's poodle Biondi acually said that at the village meetin. That he felt he should be honest and tell the village residents about the DA's subpoena so that it was nor a secret. Really Billy the DA is crawling all over the village books and you think you could keep it a secret?((Many people already knew he was coming)
Then the village Idiot also said he was assuming the prosecutors are just checking to make sure that the villge awarded the cleanup contracts correctly and that neptism was not involved.
I guess he does not understand what the word nepotism means (neptism )(a) the Stiriz Family (b) Gary's family.
Remember what they say "It's not over till the fat lady sings" Well you can bet little Ms. Gil is belting it out so loud that it can be heard in Albany.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#2 May 16, 2013
NO it was to make sure contract were not given out to corps that made campain contrabutions towards thier elections .IT hade nothing to do with nepotism and by the way gary obstained from that vote so booo hoooo no nepotism byby da clean bill
Godzilla at Section One

Mastic Beach, NY

#3 May 16, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
In the latest issue of The L.I. Advance Mayor Gary's poodle Biondi acually said that at the village meetin. That he felt he should be honest and tell the village residents about the DA's subpoena so that it was nor a secret. Really Billy the DA is crawling all over the village books and you think you could keep it a secret?((Many people already knew he was coming)
Then the village Idiot also said he was assuming the prosecutors are just checking to make sure that the villge awarded the cleanup contracts correctly and that neptism was not involved.
I guess he does not understand what the word nepotism means (neptism )(a) the Stiriz Family (b) Gary's family.
Remember what they say "It's not over till the fat lady sings" Well you can bet little Ms. Gil is belting it out so loud that it can be heard in Albany.
Is Fred's wife going to sing? The poa is foaming at the mouth.

Note to any village official who reads this crap...please put out the cleanup contract for bid and take the highest bidder who is not related to anyone in MBV. Make everybody pay through the nose.
DAs a coming

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 May 16, 2013
Godzilla at Section One wrote:
<quoted text>Is Fred's wife going to sing? The poa is foaming at the mouth.
Note to any village official who reads this crap...please put out the cleanup contract for bid and take the highest bidder who is not related to anyone in MBV. Make everybody pay through the nose.
Nawww, award it another family member.
"Give them enough rope and they will hang themselves."
DAs a coming

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 May 16, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
go back and re read the advance for 4/25 i believe. One reason why Biondi stated that he needed a 12 grand salary NOW was to pay "for going back and forth to meeting. To pay for gas and stuff". Whaaaa? Stop lying. Actually running a village is hard work and you want to get paid! Stop with the "village neutral" crap!!!! YOU are getting PAID now and my drains STILL arent pumped!!!!!!!!!!

DO WHAT YOU PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!
SAME SERVICES AS THE T.O.B. AT NO COST INCREASE!!!!!!!!!!
OMG

Selden, NY

#6 May 16, 2013
DAs a coming wrote:
<quoted text>go back and re read the advance for 4/25 i believe. One reason why Biondi stated that he needed a 12 grand salary NOW was to pay "for going back and forth to meeting. To pay for gas and stuff". Whaaaa? Stop lying. Actually running a village is hard work and you want to get paid! Stop with the "village neutral" crap!!!! YOU are getting PAID now and my drains STILL arent pumped!!!!!!!!!!
DO WHAT YOU PROMISED!!!!!!!!!!
SAME SERVICES AS THE T.O.B. AT NO COST INCREASE!!!!!!!!!!
Don't know about you but my taxes haven't gone up and things are a heck of a lot better then when TOB had us. Absentee landlords are starting to clean up their houses.
fool me once

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#7 May 16, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about you but my taxes haven't gone up and things are a heck of a lot better then when TOB had us. Absentee landlords are starting to clean up their houses.
are you on crack? there are more rentals then ever. the streets are a mess. i can't walk down whittier anymore because there are groups of people (not kids) hanging out and yelling all the time. the storm drains are backing up. neighborhood road looks like trash central.

get some glasses. now we have to take our own large items to the dump. we have to take our tv's to the dump too. we are getting less services. and the services we are getting are substandard.
Godzilla at Section One

Mastic Beach, NY

#8 May 16, 2013
fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>are you on crack? there are more rentals then ever. the streets are a mess. i can't walk down whittier anymore because there are groups of people (not kids) hanging out and yelling all the time. the storm drains are backing up. neighborhood road looks like trash central.
get some glasses. now we have to take our own large items to the dump. we have to take our tv's to the dump too. we are getting less services. and the services we are getting are substandard.
Groups of people, implying what? Godzilla hates racism and homophobia.
So sad

Mastic Beach, NY

#9 May 16, 2013
Disgusted wrote:
FYI the Suffolk DA collected records from Mastic Beach Village, Huntington Village, Islip, Babylon, Brookhaven even Suffolk County itself. I know it disappoints all the self-righteous village haters but thatís the facts - simply doing their job. Also they did not seize records they asked specific questions and requested paperwork...I heard their next stop will be the MBPOA ..oh no that would be the IRS...knock-knock

Since: May 13

Location hidden

#10 May 16, 2013
OMG wrote:
Absentee landlords are starting to clean up their houses.
too bad the landlord of 106 Cranberry hasnt cleaned up his rat hole yet.
RUB A DUB

Mastic, NY

#11 May 17, 2013
Spin it all you want Gary and the board are scum , Gary is corupt and there have been a lot of people who really wanted an honest village who have been cotacting the DA & the AG to let them know what has really been going on in the village of Gary.And as one person said above Bill Biondi did not mean nepotisum. Well then he is reallllllllly stupid if he as the Mayor does not know what the DA is looking for. Just tell Gary to start packing a tooth brush and some knee pads.
Marvin

Mastic, NY

#12 May 17, 2013
I agree get him behind bars he and Freddy Towle were tight maybe Freddy can tell him how to be a Rat and only have to do a half a year.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 May 17, 2013
You are a bunch of morons if you believe anything you wrote. So sad to rub a dub you Marvin.
Really

Mastic Beach, NY

#14 May 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
You are a bunch of morons if you believe anything you wrote. So sad to rub a dub you Marvin.
awwww, don't like that the people are sick of Gary and bills crap?
If they were honest, people would love them. The fact that they only have about 500 out of 12000 people that support them shows how bad they are.

They only hire family and friends.
They make people get permits but yet DON'T make their friends get them.
They voted to give themselves salaries when they stated that they would gladly do it for free.

Even when people said they would vote in salaries, we were called liars and shi+ stirrer. I think people are tired of being called liars and then having our predictions come true.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#15 May 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>awwww, don't like that the people are sick of Gary and bills crap?
If they were honest, people would love them. The fact that they only have about 500 out of 12000 people that support them shows how bad they are.
They voted to give themselves salaries when they stated that they would gladly do it for free.
Even when people said they would vote in salaries, we were called liars and shi+ stirrer. I think people are tired of being called liars and then having our predictions come true.
having read your statement with bias I would suggest that if there are only 500 village supporters out of the 12,000 inhabitants, you should have no problem answering the following questions: why is it only you complaining, why didn't anyone who supports your anti-Gary agenda run for office or get elected, why isn't there full page ads in the most least respected weekly without a named editor, and finally...why don't you prove your ability to fix things by doing so?
fool me once

Shirley, NY

#16 May 17, 2013
Godzilla at Section One wrote:
<quoted text>Groups of people, implying what? Godzilla hates racism and homophobia.
groups of people. that means around 15 20 people hanging out at two homes that are across from each other on whittier. they are both black and white, so no racial problem and i wonder why you have to attack everyone? is it to deflect from the fact that you drank the koolaid and now even you are skeptical of their methods? don't try to make a statement something evil.
fool me once

Shirley, NY

#17 May 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>having read your statement with bias I would suggest that if there are only 500 village supporters out of the 12,000 inhabitants, you should have no problem answering the following questions: why is it only you complaining, why didn't anyone who supports your anti-Gary agenda run for office or get elected, why isn't there full page ads in the most least respected weekly without a named editor, and finally...why don't you prove your ability to fix things by doing so?
why would someone want to run for office in mb? nobody wants to do it. some people have jobs and families and lives. why would i want to run a village i never wanted; and think is redundant.
Still on the fence

Gaithersburg, MD

#18 May 17, 2013
Really wrote:
<quoted text>awwww, don't like that the people are sick of Gary and bills crap?
Even if 12000 is a good number, according to Tim B, half are renters and don't care who's elected. A homeowner registered elsewhere can't vote in a village election. We need more voters but, they either can't or don't care to vote. If all homeowners were eligible to vote the results would be different
Markeemark85

Mastic, NY

#20 May 17, 2013
I think Brady is starting to lose it. I think Brady sees the end of Garyrule. I think Brady knows when the village office computers are downloaded by the DA Brady and his little pals will soil their littl drawers.Thats going to be a stinky office.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#21 May 17, 2013
Still on the fence wrote:
<quoted text>
Even if 12000 is a good number, according to Tim B, half are renters and don't care who's elected. A homeowner registered elsewhere can't vote in a village election. We need more voters but, they either can't or don't care to vote. If all homeowners were eligible to vote the results would be different
half of all houses are not rented, there are 1700 rentals out of 5,400. There are 7,542 registered voters, one of which is dead but voted in 2 prior elections from the grave. Now, lets get to your "homeowner registered to vote elsewhere" is a landlord, not a homeowner.

Please get off the fence and take a side...for or against. For, go to meetings and offer to help. Against, organize a group of like minded people and decide what you can do to get the results you hope for.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Victor and the N word 3 hr Really Brady 4
Sewer Systems 13 hr hoodo 5
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Fri Funny 320
Guenter Wende-42 of Mastic arrested for murder ... (Dec '11) Nov 18 Lorraine Poillon 12
New rules on speaking are established at Mastic... Nov 18 Lorraine Poillon 1
I heard they hired a new process server Nov 18 hoo doo you think... 44
in Port Jefferson, plan is to add GPS to public... Nov 18 Caring Tax Payer 1

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]