Family mourns woman killed by plow

Family mourns woman killed by plow

There are 6 comments on the Newsday story from Jan 27, 2011, titled Family mourns woman killed by plow. In it, Newsday reports that:

Detectives at scene talk to witness where an unidentified person was struck by a plow, above, inside the parking lot of "First Student" bus depot located at 180 Railroad Avenue in Center Moriches.

Join the discussion below, or Read more at Newsday.

Bang

New York, NY

#1 Jan 29, 2011
Bang: what was that ?

A Mastic moron not getting out of the way of a plow truck.. how dumb can you be?
Amanda

Bedford, NY

#2 Jan 29, 2011
Bang wrote:
Bang: what was that ?
A Mastic moron not getting out of the way of a plow truck.. how dumb can you be?
Before you go and open your mouth you may want to remember that this woman has family. This was my aunt and we are very upset with her passing. The driver of the plow was driving way to fast in reverse and was not paying any attention behind him. The bus yard is is filled with bus drivers walking to and from the buses and it easily could have been anyone. So next time you decided to write something so awful think about how you would feel if this was your family member
karen

United States

#3 Jan 30, 2011
And first of all none of you know the facts.the so. Called driver is my brother. And so you all know no drugs or alcohol were found. And the driver has to deal with this accident .

Since: Apr 09

Yorktown Heights, NY

#4 Jan 30, 2011
karen wrote:
And first of all none of you know the facts.the so. Called driver is my brother. And so you all know no drugs or alcohol were found. And the driver has to deal with this accident .
Karen Im sure your brother is devistated by this accident. As is the family of the victim. No one goes out to plow with the intent of doing harm. Im sure he had many hours of plowing and didnt realize someone was behind him. Please dont read this forum and get upset. There are alot of nit wits that just write things here to insite arguments. You will never make them feel bad and they will only write more to upset you. Better to ignore this altogether.
M O V E

Chicago, IL

#5 Feb 6, 2011
Why did the Lady just move out of the way? What a mastic Moron she is...

I cannot understand how anyone could get hit,was she a tart?

Or was this a suscuide?
Really

Stratford, CT

#6 Feb 6, 2011
Your ignorance is obvious...

Too bad you slacked off in school. Now, you are stuck in a s#ithole apartment with crackheads, pimps, and rats as big as dogs running loose.

For you to make fun of such a tragic loss, you are a waste of human life.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Stirirzz 1 hr Really Brady 23
The Village Idiot at it Again 12 hr Proud MB 5
Pat McCall no show again 12 hr hoo doo you think... 24
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 18 hr Whataloser 5
Evan Politico MBV Hero (Jun '13) Thu hoo doo you think... 20
Thank god for trump Wed Very Brady 10
Mastic Lives Matter Aug 31 Evan Politico 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages