village buys nutrition center without...
Meir Krank

Ardsley, NY

#81 Jun 18, 2013
If they don't move it back I will contact the Federal Authorities and Homeland Security.
NoMore lies

Bronx, NY

#82 Jun 18, 2013
Bradys BS wrote:
<quoted text>Wow! send in the troops!!! Battle stations!!!
Gary used village equipment and manpower to fix his marina without permission from the tax payers.
I'll be more concerned with a CORRUPT LEADER then a civic that moved a shed! You sound very stupid making a statement like that. A shed? Thats what your on about? I cant wait until this goes to court and the village gets fined and investigated for harassment.
Moving a shed, building an illegal 2 story building, serving liquor to non-members illegally, filing illegal tax instruments, claiming to be a club in court papers, then claiming to be a civic association, then filing a form for a 501 tax exemption with false statements about being a civic association, paying directors to do work which is specifically prohibited by 510 regulations...and thats just the beginning. Then there is prohibiting residents to enter beached=s and parks expressly against the original deed. Not to mention no-show jobs, spending money without a vote of the directors - you know all this calling people names does nothing - MBPOA is a criminal organization and represents virtually no one in this village so maybe it is time for you all to shut up a fade away.
loser patrol

Bronx, NY

#83 Jun 18, 2013
wf parent wrote:
at the village meeting, the mayor stated that the carrying costs of the new building would be the same as the old one. this is absurd, since the building is much larger. the trustees acted like they didn't know what the words carrying cost meant. this is yet another instance, where instead of giving the correct information and maybe doing the research to back it up, the residents were patted on the heads and treated like imbeciles.
also, the village was asked directly if they planned to continue using the old building once the nutrition center was renovated and they said no. but just yesterday, the owner of the property informed me that they are indeed going to continue to use his building. more lies. more subterfuge. tell the truth and give residents the real information.
if, in fact this building has been recently renovated, then why will it cost over 400,000.00 to renovate again? i have only been inside the nutrition center twice, but it seems much smaller than the meeting hall in the firehouse. does that mean that they village is hoping that less people will come to meetings, or that whenever more people are expected we will have to use the firehouse?
OK stupid - the building was renovated for a nutrition center not a Village Hall it needs reconfiguring - Also you were only in the Nutrition Center twice?- WOW so you never went to a Village work session, any Zoning Meetings, any zoning board of appeals meetings - that tells me you are not involved in our village just an empty mouth and what you say is just parroting the lies and misinformation served up at the illegal bar at the MBPOA.
loser patrol

Bronx, NY

#84 Jun 18, 2013
Edmood wrote:
Good boy now is the time people are pissed I know we can get this done. Lets stop talking and show our Village we run the show not 5 idiots. If all we do is talk talk talk nothing good happens for the rest of us.
Talk Talk Talk that is what the MBPOA does and line their pocket until now when the sky fell in and they are broke.
stop the insanity

White Plains, NY

#85 Jun 18, 2013
loser patrol wrote:
<quoted text>
OK stupid - the building was renovated for a nutrition center not a Village Hall it needs reconfiguring - Also you were only in the Nutrition Center twice?- WOW so you never went to a Village work session, any Zoning Meetings, any zoning board of appeals meetings - that tells me you are not involved in our village just an empty mouth and what you say is just parroting the lies and misinformation served up at the illegal bar at the MBPOA.
i am sorry that i have a job and a family and can only to go evening meetings a couple of times a month. i choose to go the the regularly scheduled village meetings and to a meeting of a sports organization that i belong to. so sorry that having a life makes me stupid in your eyes. i did not personally attack you; so please do not attack me. you didn't answer the question on carrying costs, so i guess you don't know what they are either.
stop the insanity

White Plains, NY

#86 Jun 18, 2013
NoMore lies wrote:
<quoted text>
Moving a shed, building an illegal 2 story building, serving liquor to non-members illegally, filing illegal tax instruments, claiming to be a club in court papers, then claiming to be a civic association, then filing a form for a 501 tax exemption with false statements about being a civic association, paying directors to do work which is specifically prohibited by 510 regulations...and thats just the beginning. Then there is prohibiting residents to enter beached=s and parks expressly against the original deed. Not to mention no-show jobs, spending money without a vote of the directors - you know all this calling people names does nothing - MBPOA is a criminal organization and represents virtually no one in this village so maybe it is time for you all to shut up a fade away.
stop the lies? what about the whopper of a 500,00.00 budget? what about the lie that residents would have input? what about the lie that permits are given based on impartial standards, not village alliances?

i have never seen anyone turned away from the beach. there are no parks, except bayview park and that belongs to the town of brookhaven. i thought that a liquor license meant that if you are over 21 and a member or a guest of a member, you can consume/purchase alcohol. i guess you make up your own laws for nys. all of these accusations have been heard and dismissed by law enforcement and the irs. you are just a troubled individual who likes to stir things up. maybe if you would fade away, the world would be a kinder place.
Get a life

Stamford, CT

#87 Jun 18, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>stop the lies? what about the whopper of a 500,00.00 budget? what about the lie that residents would have input? what about the lie that permits are given based on impartial standards, not village alliances?
i have never seen anyone turned away from the beach. there are no parks, except bayview park and that belongs to the town of brookhaven. i thought that a liquor license meant that if you are over 21 and a member or a guest of a member, you can consume/purchase alcohol. i guess you make up your own laws for nys. all of these accusations have been heard and dismissed by law enforcement and the irs. you are just a troubled individual who likes to stir things up. maybe if you would fade away, the world would be a kinder place.
thank you. I didn't want to answer this fool and his lies. DA-day is coming. Naturally they don't understand the difference between a civic and a government that works FOR the people, not themselves.
Bravo

Stamford, CT

#88 Jul 5, 2013
stop the insanity wrote:
<quoted text>stop the lies? what about the whopper of a 500,00.00 budget? what about the lie that residents would have input? what about the lie that permits are given based on impartial standards, not village alliances?
The village has some sort of "envy" when it come to the MBPOA. Maybe cause their clubhouse is BIGGER than the trailer. What a SMALL way of thinking by our mayor and trustees. Tiny tiny..........ahem Minds.
Badtothebones Mom

Jamaica, NY

#89 Jul 5, 2013
I have 3 public inputs Yo!
ur kidding

Mastic, NY

#90 Jul 5, 2013
Bravo wrote:
<quoted text>
The village has some sort of "envy" when it come to the MBPOA. Maybe cause their clubhouse is BIGGER than the trailer. What a SMALL way of thinking by our mayor and trustees. Tiny tiny..........ahem Minds.
there simply aren't words to describe how stupid that is. best for you not to speak. you risk bringing your family shame.
what what

Stamford, CT

#91 Jul 6, 2013
NoMore lies wrote:
<quoted text>
I still cant see how it bothers you that a civic group spends money to fix and maintain its property, without a vote, but yet you are fine with 5 people agreeing to spend MILLIONS of our tax dollars without so much as a thought to the people of this village. If you want to talk about "criminal organization" look no further that our own government called the village "for the people".Its a laughing stalk and all those that agree with it, while continuing to bash a civic, are just plain ignorant. Tax and spend. I wish the MBPOA had the power to that.
what what

Stamford, CT

#92 Jul 6, 2013
ur kidding wrote:
<quoted text>
there simply aren't words to describe how stupid that is. best for you not to speak. you risk bringing your family shame.
I understand your "SMALL" "short-cummings", and why you have "club-house" envy. But please do try get along with the rest of the people of the village for the betterment of all. Its not your fault that you have a "tiny" "penis".
what what

Mastic, NY

#93 Jul 6, 2013
what what wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your "SMALL" "short-cummings", and why you have "club-house" envy. But please do try get along with the rest of the people of the village for the betterment of all. Its not your fault that you have a "tiny" "penis".
"Its not your fault that you have a "tiny" "penis"."
You are sick.
What

Stamford, CT

#94 Jul 6, 2013
what what wrote:
<quoted text>
"Its not your fault that you have a "tiny" "penis"."
You are sick.
what? I
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#95 Jul 6, 2013
what what wrote:
<quoted text>I understand your "SMALL" "short-cummings", and why you have "club-house" envy. But please do try get along with the rest of the people of the village for the betterment of all. Its not your fault that you have a "tiny" "penis".
Heard yours needs batteries!
What

Stamford, CT

#96 Jul 6, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Heard yours needs batteries!
jJealous?!
Haha

Stamford, CT

#97 Jul 6, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>jJealous?!
Yeah, Bradys jealous. His ran out of batteries and the village hasnt bought him any yet!
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#98 Jul 6, 2013
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>Yeah, Bradys jealous. His ran out of batteries and the village hasnt bought him any yet!
That's about as funny as Bruce telling the village to rent a trolley to take residents to the beach.
What

Stamford, CT

#99 Jul 6, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>That's about as funny as Bruce telling the village to rent a trolley to take residents to the beach.
Trolly? Wasn't that Gary's big idea to bring tourists to MB? Yeah, I believe it was!
And if you could read, he asked the village if they could run a bus from neighborhood rd to the beach. But yeah, Gary's idea of Trolly is a fine one.(Hope you get those batteries soon, you seem very up tight.)
What

Stamford, CT

#100 Jul 6, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>That's about as funny as Bruce telling the village to rent a trolley to take residents to the beach.
what do bees and Brady have in common?
They both go BUZZZ! BUZZZ! BUZZZ!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
MBV sponsors Monday Night Poker 12 hr Evan Politico 2
mastic village being dissolved 16 hr Loza 63
MBV to invest in Powerball to reduce debt Mon Really Brady 8
Houses that have been condemned or have violati... Sun Badthebone 9
the reputation of mastic beach village Sun Money for Mastic 36
Poll Honest Frank for Mayor &/or Dissolve the Mastic... (Oct '13) May 28 Honest Frank 92
West End of MBV now Shirley East May 28 Loza 9
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages