First Prev
of 13
Next Last
to ur a sheepole

Mastic Beach, NY

#241 Jul 17, 2013
ur a sheeople wrote:
<quoted text>No one was listening to you anyways.
the moderator won't let me tell you what you are. how's that? idiot.
ur a sheeople

East Moriches, NY

#242 Jul 17, 2013
to ur a sheepole wrote:
<quoted text>
the moderator won't let me tell you what you are. how's that? idiot.
What, did you hire carrot top to write your material because that was just awful!
Why dont you explain what you meant to write one more time, I dont we understand it yet!

Just go back to doing what ever the village government tells you to do like a good little sheepole.
Compulsive Fellatio

Bronx, NY

#243 Jul 17, 2013
Carrot top would take offense at these comments.
its your

East Moriches, NY

#244 Jul 18, 2013
Compulsive Fellatio wrote:
Carrot top would take offense at these comments.
Carrot Top would be happy just to be mentioned.
you are an idiot

Mastic Beach, NY

#245 Jul 18, 2013
ur a sheeople wrote:
<quoted text>What, did you hire carrot top to write your material because that was just awful!
Why dont you explain what you meant to write one more time, I dont we understand it yet!
Just go back to doing what ever the village government tells you to do like a good little sheepole.
It's as good as your "I dont we understand it yet!" from above. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION? You're NOT important. Referencing Carrot Top is creeeepy enough. Friend of yours? Of course! How's your blood pressure? Come here just to trade insults? Running out of material? Losing your continuous bs arguments? Need a punching bag? Pathetic.
NoSuchAgency

Washington, DC

#246 Jul 19, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Says the sheep to the flock. BAAAAA!
More Propaganda.
If the mayor & board have to ask permission of every single village resident to spend every penny in the budget, what will get accomplished?

And if one person says "NO" and that's enough to stop the entire function of the village...well, that's DC thinking at it's finest.

And I guess you're okay with that. Unless of course, it's your issue then you would call it dysfunctional gov't...

But at the heart, it doesn't really matter does it? It's all about personalities and not whether a job gets done but who's doing it. Or who's responsible to do it.

So, who would be the perfect mayor and board for the village?
It is official

Moriches, NY

#247 Jul 19, 2013
NoSuchAgency wrote:
<quoted text>
If the mayor & board have to ask permission of every single village resident to spend every penny in the budget, what will get accomplished?
And if one person says "NO" and that's enough to stop the entire function of the village...well, that's DC thinking at it's finest.
And I guess you're okay with that. Unless of course, it's your issue then you would call it dysfunctional gov't...
But at the heart, it doesn't really matter does it? It's all about personalities and not whether a job gets done but who's doing it. Or who's responsible to do it.
I think the NBPOA w old love it if NOBODY was in charge. So what did bruceie apply for, a gun permit?
Sheepole

East Moriches, NY

#248 Jul 19, 2013
you are an idiot wrote:
<quoted text>
It's as good as your "I dont we understand it yet!" from above. WHO CARES ABOUT YOUR OPINION? You're NOT important. Referencing Carrot Top is creeeepy enough. Friend of yours? Of course! How's your blood pressure? Come here just to trade insults? Running out of material? Losing your continuous bs arguments? Need a punching bag? Pathetic.
Wow dude! Take one more blood pressure pill just to be safe! Mention one washed up comedian and all hell breaks loose!

If you are the one that said to not question our local government and let them do what ever they want, then yes, you are a sheepole.
And no, I will not stop questioning them. If you havent noticed, things look fishy in our "government" and needs to be questioned.
What is it

Moriches, NY

#249 Jul 19, 2013
Sheepole wrote:
<quoted text>Wow dude! Take one more blood pressure pill just to be safe! Mention one washed up comedian and all hell breaks loose!
If you are the one that said to not question our local government and let them do what ever they want, then yes, you are a sheepole.
And no, I will not stop questioning them. If you havent noticed, things look fishy in our "government" and needs to be questioned.
sheepole? Is that some kind of transgender thing?

I loved this weeks village newsletter. Things are looking up. 2 more houses slated to be torn down and another 30 houses spruced up with the owner footing the bill. This never happened under town control.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#250 Jul 20, 2013
NoSuchAgency wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely right. We don't need to be involved in every little decision. The purchase of a building to house the village hall is a big thing though. What would be wrong with the village coming out and involving the public in the process.
There is no perfect mayor. Only a person who can lead. Not follow.
Like ex-President Clinton. Not the perfect person but a dame good President.
WHAT

Mastic Beach, NY

#251 Jul 20, 2013
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
You are completely right. We don't need to be involved in every little decision. The purchase of a building to house the village hall is a big thing though. What would be wrong with the village coming out and involving the public in the process.
There is no perfect mayor. Only a person who can lead. Not follow.
Like ex-President Clinton. Not the perfect person but a dame good President.
Would that be the same President Clinton that gave our defense secrets to the Chinese? The same President Clinton with a special use for cigars in the oval office? I have GREAT respect for that man. NOT NOT NOT. Do your homework for God's sake before you open your mouth. You have no idea of the depth of damage those people did. Stay away from politics and religion. Pleeeease.
Friend of Bill

Moriches, NY

#252 Jul 20, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Would that be the same President Clinton that gave our defense secrets to the Chinese? The same President Clinton with a special use for cigars in the oval office? I have GREAT respect for that man. NOT NOT NOT. Do your homework for God's sake before you open your mouth. You have no idea of the depth of damage those people did. Stay away from politics and religion. Pleeeease.
was he the same President who balanced the budget and left a surplus?
VMB

East Moriches, NY

#253 Jul 20, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
So I guess the best thing for us was to add another layer of government to let a new set of crooks rob us. Makes sense.
WHAT

Mastic Beach, NY

#254 Jul 20, 2013
Friend of Bill wrote:
<quoted text>was he the same President who balanced the budget and left a surplus?
You believe he was solely responsible for that. Wow.?????
Friend of Bill

Moriches, NY

#255 Jul 20, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
You believe he was solely responsible for that. Wow.?????
No, but it was better than what we have now.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#256 Jul 20, 2013
WHAT wrote:
<quoted text>
Yes that's the guy. And I typed it in. Didn't need to open my mouth. Never tried the cigar thing personally. Who was the slut? Monica Bloclinsky?
For god sake get a life and stop taking TOPIX so seriously.
Oh and Bush was an alter boy. Just how many WMD's did we find in IRAQ?
Carrot Top

Bronx, NY

#257 Jul 20, 2013
As you probably know, business has been a little slow lately. I do appreciate you mentioning me in you comments, even if is to disparage me. You aren't the first one to kick me while I was down.

I would like to thank the Honest Frank supporters for inviting me to the unveiling of the Honest Frank statue. I'm very honored to be joining Lindsey Lohan and Mickey Dolenz.
Jane Politico

Moriches, NY

#258 Jul 20, 2013
Carrot Top wrote:
As you probably know, business has been a little slow lately. I do appreciate you mentioning me in you comments, even if is to disparage me. You aren't the first one to kick me while I was down.
I would like to thank the Honest Frank supporters for inviting me to the unveiling of the Honest Frank statue. I'm very honored to be joining Lindsey Lohan and Mickey Dolenz.
Yo, you should give GOLD to your sausage eating friend if you like him so much. He is finally going to foreclosure court next month, unless he is too depressed, that is...

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 13
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Double standard 7 min hoo doo you think... 63
Biondi is Pathetic (Jul '14) 13 min hoo doo you think... 42
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 10 hr Lou 390
Meet the Candidates 12 hr MB Lover 1
Clean Sweep III 17 hr hoo doo you think... 61
Whats up with Gill Mon hodoo 12
Mr.Johnson dosent vote Mar 1 hodoo 3

Winter Storm Watch for Suffolk County was issued at March 03 at 9:28PM EST

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match
More from around the web

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News

Updated 8:23 pm PST

Bleacher Report 8:23PM
How Should Giants Fill Their Biggest Holes?
NFL 4:44 AM
Report: Johnson urging GM to bring Revis back to Jets
Bleacher Report 6:56 AM
Maxwell, McCourty Headline Jets' Free-Agent Big Board
Yahoo! Sports 1:14 PM
Weatherford, Rice to donate brains for medical research
Bleacher Report 1:21 PM
Jets, Raiders and Patriots Among Top Landing Spots for Free Agent Darrelle Revis