Hmmm

Danielson, CT

#1193 Mar 7, 2013
The important question is when you look around the village now can you honestly say we have improved since becoming. A village. Are our homes worth more? Have we gotten rid of slum landlords? Are our streets and signs maintained. Do we re ally know where we stand financially? Do we have open participation of the public or closed meetings.
LOL

Mastic Beach, NY

#1194 Mar 7, 2013
The important question is are we better off in these last few years since we became a Village? When you look around your neighborhood does it look better? How about Neighborhood Rd? Have we eliminated slum landlords or handed out rental permits like candy? Do you feel safe letting your child walk to a school bus stop by themselves because we have less sex offenders? Has our property values increased compared to surrounding communities? Are our streets and signs maintained? Do we really know what our financial standing is? Have we torn down the abandoned and burned out houses? Ten were condemned,only two torn down. Do we really have a voice in our community or are decisions being made without public hearings and in closed meetings? Have we improved enough to attract businesses to our Main Street or are we losing businesses? Will we remain tax neutral as promised or will our taxes rise?
How About

Shirley, NY

#1195 Mar 7, 2013
LOL wrote:
The important question is are we better off in these last few years since we became a Village? When you look around your neighborhood does it look better? How about Neighborhood Rd? Have we eliminated slum landlords or handed out rental permits like candy? Do you feel safe letting your child walk to a school bus stop by themselves because we have less sex offenders? Has our property values increased compared to surrounding communities? Are our streets and signs maintained? Do we really know what our financial standing is? Have we torn down the abandoned and burned out houses? Ten were condemned,only two torn down. Do we really have a voice in our community or are decisions being made without public hearings and in closed meetings? Have we improved enough to attract businesses to our Main Street or are we losing businesses? Will we remain tax neutral as promised or will our taxes rise?
Do our roads look like crap? Are the storm drains all clogged? Are there less businesses here now than before? Will the East of Pattersquash Creek ever have roads that are maintained and useable? etc.....
Tired of Vision team

Mastic Beach, NY

#1196 Mar 7, 2013
Its the lack of information that is disappointing. We were PROMISED that with a new village, the people would have a say in our government. Now, most of us realized this was a lie, but at some level we assumed the government would at least be open for us to witness and observe. But we get Gary and the rest trying to constantly cancel Public meetings and avoiding telling us which laws will be passed.
`Garys cell tower was trying to get passed without informing the people. Once discovered, lied about it.
`They tried to rezone the waterfront without informing the public. when discovered, had to back pedal and put vote on stand by.
`They tried, no DID, extend term limits without public knowledge and was over overwhelmingly reprimanded because of it.
Its time to stop the secrecy and inform the public. You work for US, not the other way around.
remember this

Mastic Beach, NY

#1197 Mar 7, 2013
"The leadership of the PCCA and MBVEC should be proud of themselfs. Without their leadership we would not have got this far. CONGRATS to all who worked hard on this. BRING ON THE VOTE!"
Yep folks, its the good old boys at the PCCA back again,who made all these promises that are backing Gary,Bill and Nick. They can change there name,but their still the old Vision Team at it again.
Its time for a big change in this village.
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1198 Mar 8, 2013
remember this wrote:
"The leadership of the PCCA and MBVEC should be proud of themselfs. Without their leadership we would not have got this far. CONGRATS to all who worked hard on this. BRING ON THE VOTE!"
Yep folks, its the good old boys at the PCCA back again,who made all these promises that are backing Gary,Bill and Nick. They can change there name,but their still the old Vision Team at it again.
It is time for a change and it will be done after the election results as we can not take 2 more years of Gary.
yes I do

Shirley, NY

#1199 Mar 8, 2013
remember this wrote:
That's right the PCCA and MBVEC, which was the same group backed the Vision Team. And I see a lot of the PCCA people working in the Village Hall. They even have the same address as the Village Hall.
And I know that Nick is a member of the PCCA and that Frank F has been pushing Bill,Gary and Nick. When you think of it the PCCA is running the Village.
Oh boy time to clean house.
fool me once

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1200 Mar 9, 2013
Tired of Vision team wrote:
Its the lack of information that is disappointing. We were PROMISED that with a new village, the people would have a say in our government. Now, most of us realized this was a lie, but at some level we assumed the government would at least be open for us to witness and observe. But we get Gary and the rest trying to constantly cancel Public meetings and avoiding telling us which laws will be passed.
`Garys cell tower was trying to get passed without informing the people. Once discovered, lied about it.
`They tried to rezone the waterfront without informing the public. when discovered, had to back pedal and put vote on stand by.
`They tried, no DID, extend term limits without public knowledge and was over overwhelmingly reprimanded because of it.
Its time to stop the secrecy and inform the public. You work for US, not the other way around.
now they are going to pierce the 2% tax cap without a public hearing. carol wanted to have a public hearing to explain how the tax cap worked. others thought that it would be "too much information for the public to handle, and that it would start a panic" they threw around phrases like "when we voted to not have a public hearing, we were not planning on piercing the cap" and "we probably won't have to pierce it, so why panic people?" obviously the trustees of mbv and the mayor thing that we are either A: children or B: idiots. by letting them get away with everything we are giving tacit approval to their shenanigans.

as soon as the election is over, they will find an "emergency" that warrants piercing the cap. so keep your head in the sand. i voted for the village and now it is a cluster f**k. i wish i had never heard of pcca or mbvec. they are all a bunch of liars with personal agendas.
Vote for frank

Mastic Beach, NY

#1201 Mar 9, 2013
Write in frank cucchiara for mayor get this sh!t dissolved.
frankisasexoffen der

Brisbane, Australia

#1202 Mar 9, 2013
I can not in good conscience vote for that man Frankie Cucchiara after I saw a video of him saying that he has a girl on his website naked that he thinks is underaged. Frankie Cucchiara also stated that he thinks that having sex with underaged children should be legal. This video tells the truth:
Brady

Moriches, NY

#1203 Mar 10, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>why doent that surprise me tha Magnum Brady P.I. cant find something?
How you making out on tracking my I.P number I provided for you last week?
even though I didn't ask for your ip, here it is. And, it keeps getting deleted.

IP:
server location:
Kuwait
ISP:
Mobile Telecommunications Company
Your birthday......
Baby Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1204 Mar 10, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>even though I didn't ask for your ip, here it is. And, it keeps getting deleted.
IP:
server location:
Kuwait
ISP:
Mobile Telecommunications Company
Your birthday......
a little of topic aren't you

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

#1205 Mar 10, 2013
Vote for frank wrote:
Write in frank cucchiara for mayor get this sh!t dissolved.
Heaveno "Vote for frank",
You Know Something, YOU ARE ABSOLUTELY FRANKING RIGHT!
The only way to stop these ORGANIZED CRIMINALS
and live Peacefully and Safe in Mastic Beach,
is to DISSOLVE THE MASTIC BEACH VILLAGE
from the INSIDE OUT!

WRITE me in as Mayor and I will get this shi+ Dissolved
ASAP even though the Organized Criminals are SETTING ME UP
to try and get me Locked Up for GOOD as we speak because
they all know that when I am MAYOR, I will FIRE them
ALL IN ONE SHOT and Dissolve the MBV.
oh no Mr Bill

Shirley, NY

#1206 Mar 15, 2013
What are his new plans for his family now, that they need more village money?
Mr Hand

Moriches, NY

#1207 Mar 16, 2013
oh no Mr Bill wrote:
What are his new plans for his family now, that they need more village money?
Amazing amount of animosity towards a man who did more for MBV than just about anyone.
You may not like him, cast your vote for someone else. Did anyone read a negative review of MBV performance in any news story? No. In fact, most areas suffered less damage, but they didn't get things done as fast as MBV. Run to the polls and change the way things are working,
YOU should stop

Mastic Beach, NY

#1208 Mar 16, 2013
Mr Hand wrote:
<quoted text>Amazing amount of animosity towards a man who did more for MBV than just about anyone.
You may not like him, cast your vote for someone else. Did anyone read a negative review of MBV performance in any news story? No. In fact, most areas suffered less damage, but they didn't get things done as fast as MBV. Run to the polls and change the way things are working,
you sound just like someone getting paid by the village, so yeah I see why you love Gary. That guy has done more illegal and corrupt dealings athen any other person in this village. He has spent more than anyone else also. He has funded this village with bonds and a when we need to pay all this back, we will be screwed tax wise at that point.
Trust me when I say we will be going to the polls and voting him and his family out. You don't have enough village employees to keep Gary in office. Late Gary, don't quit your day job, whatever that is!
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1209 Mar 16, 2013
The following is not meant to sway a vote but just to take the time to think about if the objectives of your visions promised were met by the originators of the village inception.Before you pull those booth levers at election time flash back on the following promises that were promised and if kept.
1]the $500,000 budget
2]the we will all be involved in daily village affairs and decision making
3]no back door meetings leaving you residents out in the cold
4]we will just do code enforcement only
5]all other brookhavens responsibilities will remain the same
6]are we leaning toward becoming a rental community more so than before when it was promised to go in reverse?
7]Are the roads looking better?
8]are there less street signs than before being a village?
9]are the storm drains being maintained
10]Have you been or are you comfortable with the no bid contracts being issued to family and friends
11]are you confortable with the competency of the road work that was done by the no bid contractors
12]Are the officials following the same set of code enforcemnt laws being forced upon by the owners of residences of the village
If you are dissatisfied with the above you may be voting in the same people that caused you to feel the way you do.Think please seriously think before you vote.Thank you again for taking the time to read this article.
Face facts

Mastic Beach, NY

#1210 Mar 16, 2013
BEWARE wrote:
The following is not meant to sway a vote but just to take the time to think about if the objectives of your visions promised were met by the originators of the village inception.Before you pull those booth levers at election time flash back on the following promises that were promised and if kept.
1]the $500,000 budget
2]the we will all be involved in daily village affairs and decision making
3]no back door meetings leaving you residents out in the cold
4]we will just do code enforcement only
5]all other brookhavens responsibilities will remain the same
6]are we leaning toward becoming a rental community more so than before when it was promised to go in reverse?
7]Are the roads looking better?
8]are there less street signs than before being a village?
9]are the storm drains being maintained
10]Have you been or are you comfortable with the no bid contracts being issued to family and friends
11]are you confortable with the competency of the road work that was done by the no bid contractors
12]Are the officials following the same set of code enforcemnt laws being forced upon by the owners of residences of the village
If you are dissatisfied with the above you may be voting in the same people that caused you to feel the way you do.Think please seriously think before you vote.Thank you again for taking the time to read this article.
the ones collecting a lot of money from the village are fine with it. The ones PAYING for this village are not. That's how the votes will come in.
What

Moriches, NY

#1211 Mar 16, 2013
Face facts wrote:
<quoted text>the ones collecting a lot of money from the village are fine with it. The ones PAYING for this village are not. That's how the votes will come in.
So you think it will be a landslide?
Face facts

Mastic Beach, NY

#1212 Mar 16, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>So you think it will be a landslide?
i don't know Brady, do YOU?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser 3 hr Really Brady 5
Village doing Board Ups? 13 hr a fan 2
MBPOA Law suit 23 hr Really Brady 99
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Sat Tom 337
Sewer Systems Sat Jack Rooby 13
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Sat hoodo 18
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls Sat hoodo 5

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match