Brady

Shirley, NY

#1153 Mar 5, 2013
Time to wake up wrote:
Yes to Carol and write in Bruce for trustee.Forget about Nick he's PCCA and their the ones who came up with this vision team to began with.
That meet the candidates night was a joke, set up for the PCCA by the PCCA. It was never put out to the public and only to their members and Frank sent out a news letter telling them to vote for Nick a PCCA member.
We have had two years of the PCCA running this village in to the ground, we don't need two more.
Remember the Vision Team Gary,Bill,Bob,and now they want Nick to replace Ken who lost to Gail, who just sits there and giggles at Gary at the meetings.
We should call them the not to trustees.
Actually, my hope is for Nick to defeat Carol as trustee. Who is this guy Bruce you keep mentioning? Don't see his name on the ballot?
Really

Mastic Beach, NY

#1154 Mar 5, 2013
I am not alone wrote:
Saw Victor, Gail and Alan out campaign for Gary and Nick.
Just remember how Alan and Gail went after Gary about the cell phone tower and his other lies. And remember how Alan taped Bill saying that Paul did not want a salary but he and the rest of the trustees never said that, and put it on U-Tub.
This is why I will vote for Carol and write in Bruce for trustees.
I want a village not run by the PCCA,but run by the people and a board that will liston to what they have to say
Run by people who will listen to the people LOL ...- from where - neither one shows up anywhere were the people are...we would still be shoveling snow with them in charge.
LOL

Mastic Beach, NY

#1155 Mar 5, 2013
The PCCA gang promised a tax neutral village. Now that the village treasurer thinks they will have to raise taxes after he crunched the numbers I suspect we will all hear some howling from them when they find out their pockets have been picked.
MB Lover

Medford, NY

#1156 Mar 5, 2013
LOL wrote:
The PCCA gang promised a tax neutral village. Now that the village treasurer thinks they will have to raise taxes after he crunched the numbers I suspect we will all hear some howling from them when they find out their pockets have been picked.
And where did you hear this???
BEWARE

Shirley, NY

#1157 Mar 5, 2013
You people better start to seriously your next step because Gary will win the election.You need to go down to the DA office in mass protest and bring all your concerns about all the wrongdoings by him and all the officials with you. Call news 12 also to have it on camera.Theres not much left in the pot for everyones salvation but with the DA help they will bring hell into the headquarters.Its not about if they did illegal ventures but by how many counts and times a day into years it was done to its owners.
LOL

Mastic Beach, NY

#1158 Mar 5, 2013
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
Hear about the treasurer? It came from the board at a work session.
LOL

Mastic Beach, NY

#1159 Mar 5, 2013
The treasurer advised them to vote to breach the NYS 2. Percent tax cap. Gary said they could do it later. I guess that means after the election.
LOL

Mastic Beach, NY

#1160 Mar 5, 2013
Ahhh the truth hurts
Brady

Shirley, NY

#1161 Mar 5, 2013
LOL wrote:
The treasurer advised them to vote to breach the NYS 2. Percent tax cap. Gary said they could do it later. I guess that means after the election.
Last night it was announced the village decided NOT to vote on the increase in the tax cap. That means there can be no tax increase over 2%, and furthermore,it was announced that there will be No increase this year! Ask Carol!
LOL

Mastic Beach, NY

#1162 Mar 5, 2013
So 2 percent is no increase? They did not say they would not vote on it. Gary said they would vote on it at a later date. But you can always check the minutes for yourself.
Gary also said we would have a surplus in the new budget because of FEMA money. The problem is FEMA money cannot be used in a budget because the Feds can de-fund you at any time. Go look at last year's budget. There is no FEMA money anticipated in it because you can't do that. The same applies for this new budget.
But then again what does the treasurer know. He is only a CPA. How many CPAs were at the meeting campaigning last night?
Brady

Shirley, NY

#1163 Mar 5, 2013
LOL wrote:
So 2 percent is no increase? They did not say they would not vote on it. Gary said they would vote on it at a later date. But you can always check the minutes for yourself.
Gary also said we would have a surplus in the new budget because of FEMA money. The problem is FEMA money cannot be used in a budget because the Feds can de-fund you at any time. Go look at last year's budget. There is no FEMA money anticipated in it because you can't do that. The same applies for this new budget.
But then again what does the treasurer know. He is only a CPA. How many CPAs were at the meeting campaigning last night?
no, I said that it was announced there would be No increase, but I guess that part you didn't hear. There was no need to vote to increase the tax cap.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1164 Mar 5, 2013
MB Lover wrote:
<quoted text>
i heard it at the last work session. they want to override the 2% tax cap, but they want to do it without public input. the lawyer told them to have a public meeting, but they decided against it. They are waiting until after the election to vote on it. they are doing that so that they can say that they have not raised taxes. sneaky nasty political move.
not a koolaid drinker

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#1165 Mar 5, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Last night it was announced the village decided NOT to vote on the increase in the tax cap. That means there can be no tax increase over 2%, and furthermore,it was announced that there will be No increase this year! Ask Carol!
they decided not to vote last night. they will vote at a later date. without public input.
LOL

Mastic Beach, NY

#1166 Mar 5, 2013
I am aware of that Brady. However taxes can increase without a vote. What the treasurer advised was that the board vote to breach the tax cap. Apparently he thinks it is necessary. The board seems to think FEMA money will save them from an increase. But as I pointed out FEMA money cannot be used as income in a budget. If the board is depending on it to produce a balanced budget then their promise goes up in smoke. We will have to see what unfolds. The truth is we have been given very little information about village financial status. We hear plenty about rental permits and summons issued but nothing about finances. So the treasurer's suggestion is a surprise and a concern.
village idiot

Mastic Beach, NY

#1167 Mar 5, 2013
LOL wrote:
I am aware of that Brady. However taxes can increase without a vote. What the treasurer advised was that the board vote to breach the tax cap. Apparently he thinks it is necessary. The board seems to think FEMA money will save them from an increase. But as I pointed out FEMA money cannot be used as income in a budget. If the board is depending on it to produce a balanced budget then their promise goes up in smoke. We will have to see what unfolds. The truth is we have been given very little information about village financial status. We hear plenty about rental permits and summons issued but nothing about finances. So the treasurer's suggestion is a surprise and a concern.
But none of that matters! They plowed a road once during a storm! They ROCK! And Carol's picture is old! All important facts to Brady and Gary. Please people, do the right thing. Vote in Carol and write BRUCE SUMMA as your write in candidate. Its that simple. Then Gary and his 400,000 DOLLAR family goes away
village idiot

Mastic Beach, NY

#1168 Mar 5, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Actually, my hope is for Nick to defeat Carol as trustee. Who is this guy Bruce you keep mentioning? Don't see his name on the ballot?
Well Brady, here in America we can write in a name on the ballot. Or didn't you know that Herr Brady?
The Tailor

Shirley, NY

#1169 Mar 5, 2013
I agree wrote:
Yes what happen to the two of them,Gail lied to get in and Alan tried to take down the MBPOA. Nether of them are creditable any more,Trustees you can trust, what a joke.
And we know that Victor is PCCA all the way and a Stariz defender,and wants to keep his village job.
I believe Victor took their measurements for their new white sheets and pointy hats.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1170 Mar 6, 2013
village idiot wrote:
<quoted text>Well Brady, here in America we can write in a name on the ballot. Or didn't you know that Herr Brady?
Now I'm a nazi? Wow, get over yourself. I am a nobody who loves to poke holes in the anti-village complaints.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#1171 Mar 6, 2013
Brady wrote:
I am a nobody who loves to poke holes in the anti-village complaints.
You couldnt even poke a hole from inside a wet brown paper leaf bag approved for village use with Gary right outside of it giving you verbal instructions.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#1172 Mar 6, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>You couldnt even poke a hole from inside a wet brown paper leaf bag approved for village use with Gary right outside of it giving you verbal instructions.
Act your real age.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Is Brady Barby 1 hr answer 42
Frank Frigginahole 2 hr hodoo 8
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 20 hr Michelle 354
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton Mon moriches grandma 4
Mastic Beach Village Board to consider waterfro... Mon hodoo 54
road work Mon hodoo 40
Sound Beach Man Busted for Heroin & Narcotics Jan 25 msxis 1

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match