Gary Stiriz Should Resign

Posted in the Moriches Forum

Comments (Page 54)

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of1,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Like

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1112
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

5

4

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why don't you worry about this election first. Carol is running on the I don't care about paying my taxes on time, why should you party. I will be amazed if she gets elected. Even if she did manage to get enough votes, she would be as ineffective as before.
The rest of the board is so effective. Puhleese! We have more sex offenders, more sh!tty section 8 renters, property values have gone down and keep going down, More foreclosures than home sales, less businesses on Neighborhood Rd.(which for some reason looks way worse than before we became a village (I mean really can you not figure out how to put the garbage cans and planters on the sidewalks in an organized fashion? How about making sure your Mastic Beach Village stickers are not all coming unglued and look terrible. How about cleaning the sidewalks and streets every once in a while? or can we get the Christmas decorations out of the town square by January 6th? not weeks later)The paved roads are not being maintained and are starting to crumble along the edges where they are not mowed and the streets are never, ever swept by the village DPW. There are missing street signs everywhere. The stop signs are falling over and none of the storm drains are cleaned. Code enforcement has been on hiatus since Sandy yet we are paying them all these months for not writing any tickets. Oh wait the few tickets they have written are to enemies of the village yet all the "Friends of The Village" are doing work all over with nary one permit between the whole lot.

So Although I agree Carol has not been effective neither have the other 4 board members. None of the problems this village was supposed to address have been addressed. I really do not give a rats ass about how well they are doing cleaning up storm damage as this was never an issue when the TOB Highway department was in charge. They mowed the sides of the roads, paved the streets, swept the streets, picked up dumped trash when called and made aware of where it was, plowed the entire width of the the road and cleaned out the storm drains. All on a regular basis throughout the year. All without patting themselves on the back constantly. The village has basically done none of this. The only time they mow the sides of the roads was when people complained and brought in photos of how bad it was.

I give the village one more year before it is gone.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1113
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

3

Like wrote:
<quoted text>
The rest of the board is so effective. Puhleese! We have more sex offenders, more sh!tty section 8 renters, property values have gone down and keep going down, More foreclosures than home sales, less businesses on Neighborhood Rd.(which for some reason looks way worse than before we became a village (I mean really can you not figure out how to put the garbage cans and planters on the sidewalks in an organized fashion? How about making sure your Mastic Beach Village stickers are not all coming unglued and look terrible. How about cleaning the sidewalks and streets every once in a while? or can we get the Christmas decorations out of the town square by January 6th? not weeks later)The paved roads are not being maintained and are starting to crumble along the edges where they are not mowed and the streets are never, ever swept by the village DPW. There are missing street signs everywhere. The stop signs are falling over and none of the storm drains are cleaned. Code enforcement has been on hiatus since Sandy yet we are paying them all these months for not writing any tickets. Oh wait the few tickets they have written are to enemies of the village yet all the "Friends of The Village" are doing work all over with nary one permit between the whole lot.
So Although I agree Carol has not been effective neither have the other 4 board members. None of the problems this village was supposed to address have been addressed. I really do not give a rats ass about how well they are doing cleaning up storm damage as this was never an issue when the TOB Highway department was in charge. They mowed the sides of the roads, paved the streets, swept the streets, picked up dumped trash when called and made aware of where it was, plowed the entire width of the the road and cleaned out the storm drains. All on a regular basis throughout the year. All without patting themselves on the back constantly. The village has basically done none of this. The only time they mow the sides of the roads was when people complained and brought in photos of how bad it was.
I give the village one more year before it is gone.
More sex offenders....really? I can't find the numbers from 2009 but it seems we have fewer, not to imply that is necessarily better than none. Section 8, I don't know where you were able to identify who is on it and that there are more of them, so I hope you can show us how you came to that conclusion.

The only thing we agree on is how ineffective Carol has been. If she really cared she would have helped out the community during Sandy, and maybe go to the meetings and work sessions.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1114
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

2

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Did you get your nominating petition yet. If not, try this:
www.elections.ny.gov/NYSBOE/.../law/VillageDP...
File Format: PDF/Adobe Acrobat - Quick View
Village Designating Petition Sec15-108, ELECTION LAW ... person (or persons) as a candidate (or candidates) for the nomination of such party for public office ...
Frankie...didn't you see this post which I posted in November 2012, way before the first date to even start collecting signatures. You are not going to tell me that you didn't see this are you? I posted that because I want anybody who is willing to work to have a chance to run against Carol, who only wants to show up when she wants and pay her taxes only at the threat of a tax lien sale.
not a koolaid drinker

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1115
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

2

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>More sex offenders....really? I can't find the numbers from 2009 but it seems we have fewer, not to imply that is necessarily better than none. Section 8, I don't know where you were able to identify who is on it and that there are more of them, so I hope you can show us how you came to that conclusion.
The only thing we agree on is how ineffective Carol has been. If she really cared she would have helped out the community during Sandy, and maybe go to the meetings and work sessions.
so i guess this means you agree with everything else. you agree that streets are a mess, and signs are missing. you agree that storm drains need cleaning and fill needs to be picked up and new fill placed. i guess you also agree that we were lied to in order to get a village.

glad to have your support.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1116
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

3

2

not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>so i guess this means you agree with everything else. you agree that streets are a mess, and signs are missing. you agree that storm drains need cleaning and fill needs to be picked up and new fill placed. i guess you also agree that we were lied to in order to get a village.
glad to have your support.
Pretty much, except the lied to part. I don't think anyone expects everything to get done right away.
sick of Brady

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1117
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

9

9

3

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Frankie...didn't you see this post which I posted in November 2012, way before the first date to even start collecting signatures. You are not going to tell me that you didn't see this are you? I posted that because I want anybody who is willing to work to have a chance to run against Carol, who only wants to show up when she wants and pay her taxes only at the threat of a tax lien sale.
How would you know if Carol is at a meeting or a work session?
Remember you said you never go to the meetings or work sessions.
And you say the whole board is against Carol, so she must be doing something right.
Well she paid her taxes,late but paid them,and if you don't like it to bad no laws broken.
But you were successful at one thing, I have change my vote,I will be voting for Carol and anyone else who is not part of the old vision team.
Carol did not make this mess,and maybe if the board worked with her we could have a better village, but they would rather blame her for everything that they have screw up.
not a koolaid drinker

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1118
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

6

6

5

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much, except the lied to part. I don't think anyone expects everything to get done right away.
we were lied to in order to get a village. it was stated by proponents of the village at many public forums that we did not need a highway deparment. it was stated at these same functions that the town would continue to provide services at the same rate and that we would not be rsponsible for waste pickup. all lies. even when brian beedenbender told everyone that this was the truth the mbvec stated that it was not true. well, it was all true. do not say that they didn't know and it was an honest mistake. they knew. they had 3 years to find out all of the information. in fact, all of this information is available on ONE website. it took me exactly 10 minutes to find it out. so, the only way the mbvec did not know is either 1. they are stupid, or 2. they are liars. pick one. either way WE WERE LIED TO IN ORDER TO GET A VILLAGE
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1119
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

1

sick of Brady wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know if Carol is at a meeting or a work session?
Remember you said you never go to the meetings or work sessions.
And you say the whole board is against Carol, so she must be doing something right.
Well she paid her taxes,late but paid them,and if you don't like it to bad no laws broken.
But you were successful at one thing, I have change my vote,I will be voting for Carol and anyone else who is not part of the old vision team.
Carol did not make this mess,and maybe if the board worked with her we could have a better village, but they would rather blame her for everything that they have screw up.
i never said the whole board was against tax delinquent Carol, I just said I was against her. I do not speak for the board, just don't like her. Vote for Frankie, he's not part of the vision team.
always I never said

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1120
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

5

4

4

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i never said the whole board was against tax delinquent Carol, I just said I was against her. I do not speak for the board, just don't like her. Vote for Frankie, he's not part of the vision team.
Frank would be better then the vision team we have now.
You talk so much you don't remember what you say.
And with you and Victor backing Gary and Bill ,I think I will vote for Carol also.
Bla bla

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1121
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

3

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>More sex offenders....really? I can't find the numbers from 2009 but it seems we have fewer, not to imply that is necessarily better than none. Section 8, I don't know where you were able to identify who is on it and that there are more of them, so I hope you can show us how you came to that conclusion.
The only thing we agree on is how ineffective Carol has been. If she really cared she would have helped out the community during Sandy, and maybe go to the meetings and work sessions.
Not one word about the lost services? Because the guy is correct. The village doesn't do any of the services that he posted. But yet you will never address these issues. Typical visionaries. "We plowed the snow, go us!!" We don't do anything else, but we plowed snow!
Bla bla

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1122
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much, except the lied to part. I don't think anyone expects everything to get done right away.
no we didn't because they had no plan and a list full of lies.great village.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1123
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

3

3

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>More sex offenders....really? I can't find the numbers from 2009
why doent that surprise me tha Magnum Brady P.I. cant find something?

How you making out on tracking my I.P number I provided for you last week?
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1124
Feb 24, 2013
 

Judged:

4

3

2

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Pretty much, except the lied to part. I don't think anyone expects everything to get done right away.
I dont think things should be done right away, but come on, get the priorities straight. You dont go about it spending 40 grand for a public relations contract that yielded 3 newsletters from the village, nor do you try and back door approval for a cell phone tower that lying Gary would be the financial winner on that deal.

Take care of the important things first like street signs, stop signs, cleaning the drains that back up constantly, blighted homes and what not.

After you clean up the village, then maybe you can invest some money into a PR firm to attract outsiders with the possibility of bringing in some more investment money to the village.

Then if you want to line your pockets by getting yourself a cell phone tower go ahead.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1125
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

2

2

2

always I never said wrote:
<quoted text>Frank would be better then the vision team we have now.
You talk so much you don't remember what you say.
And with you and Victor backing Gary and Bill ,I think I will vote for Carol also.
there is another choice.
Bla bla

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1126
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

4

4

4

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>there is another choice.
the choice is clear, bye bye Gary.
dissolve

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1127
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

3

2

2

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>there is another choice.
dissolve?

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1128
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

sick of Brady wrote:
<quoted text>How would you know if Carol is at a meeting or a work session?
Remember you said you never go to the meetings or work sessions.
And you say the whole board is against Carol, so she must be doing something right.
Well she paid her taxes,late but paid them,and if you don't like it to bad no laws broken.
But you were successful at one thing, I have change my vote,I will be voting for Carol and anyone else who is not part of the old vision team.
Carol did not make this mess,and maybe if the board worked with her we could have a better village, but they would rather blame her for everything that they have screw up.
Heaveno "sick of Brady",
If the whole board is against Carol,
she must be doing something right.
Who gives a Damn if she paid her taxes late?
That doesn't make you a Bad person!
We're only Human and sometimes Humans make mistakes.
People are just trying to make Carol look Bad.
Glad to hear you will be voting for Carol and
anyone else who is not part of the old Village Vision Team.
Good For You!
Carol did not make this mess, you are Right!
And if the board worked with her,
we would have a better village,
but they want to blame her for things because
she is not in the INNER CIRCLE
of the Organized Criminal RING.

HONEST AND FRANK VILLAGE VISION TEAM!
Honest Frank For Mayor!
Bruce & Carol For Trustees!

Contact the MBPOA to get On Board with me
or their wont be on the Board.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1129
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

not a koolaid drinker wrote:
<quoted text>we were lied to in order to get a village. it was stated by proponents of the village at many public forums that we did not need a highway deparment. it was stated at these same functions that the town would continue to provide services at the same rate and that we would not be rsponsible for waste pickup. all lies. even when brian beedenbender told everyone that this was the truth the mbvec stated that it was not true. well, it was all true. do not say that they didn't know and it was an honest mistake. they knew. they had 3 years to find out all of the information. in fact, all of this information is available on ONE website. it took me exactly 10 minutes to find it out. so, the only way the mbvec did not know is either 1. they are stupid, or 2. they are liars. pick one. either way WE WERE LIED TO IN ORDER TO GET A VILLAGE
Heaveno "not a koolaid drinker",
You are absolutely RIGHT!
The Village Vision Team is STUPID and LIARS
who Lied to the residents Used them in order to
get what they wanted and be in POWER and
Rule Us With An Iron Hand like HITLER,
like I always said but everyone thought I was CRAZY!

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1130
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>i never said the whole board was against tax delinquent Carol, I just said I was against her. I do not speak for the board, just don't like her. Vote for Frankie, he's not part of the vision team.
Heaveno "Brady",
To tell you The Honest And Frank Truth,
I am against everyone because I just don't
Trust anyone but I would like Carol and Bruce to
be on my Honest And Frank Village Vision Team
anyway because I Trust Bruce because he
came to my house one day a couple of years ago
and gave me $200.00 and he Trusts Carol
and when I am Mayor, I will be able to see
who is Corrupt and who is Not and
Broadcast the Meetings LIVE for all to see
so that everyone knows Exactly
what the Hell is going on in the MBV
and when I Expose Everyone For Who They Really Are
and Clear My Good Name and Help the MBV residents,
everyone will know about it.
And after I feel that the MBV is running Smoothly,
I will Step Down and go on to Bigger and Better things.
And Thank You So Much for saying,
"Vote for Frankie, he's not part of the vision team.",
because that is very True and very Touching.

“Honest Frank!”

Since: Feb 13

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
#1131
Feb 25, 2013
 

Judged:

1

1

1

always I never said wrote:
<quoted text>Frank would be better then the vision team we have now.
You talk so much you don't remember what you say.
And with you and Victor backing Gary and Bill ,I think I will vote for Carol also.
Heaveno "always I never said",
Than You for saying Honest Frank would be better
than the Village Vision Team we have now.

In Fact, this is what I would like for my
Honest And Frank Village Vision Team!
Honest Frank For Mayor, Bruce & Carol For Trustees!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 1,061 - 1,080 of1,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moriches Discussions

Search the Moriches Forum:
Topic Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 31 min blacknwhite 6,190
Where is hoodo ? you missed me 55 min Agree 9
MBV to Honor Evan Politico 4 hr Evan Politico 25
Boycott the Issues with MBV Facebook Page 8 hr Boycott this 88
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 9 hr positronium 6,290
We the People 23 hr To Maura 6
Question Sat MB Resident 3
•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
•••
•••

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

•••

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]
•••