|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
Politics is ugly. And sometimes people will go to great lengths to smear a person to try to damage their campaign. The truth is the best defense.
So Carol lied?

What about Gary? How satisfied are you with Gary lying to the community at a village meeting claiming it was just a rumor that he was trying to get a cell phone tower on his land, when he actually was in the process of trying to get on?

He lied to the public at a public meeting and it is documented.[quote]Donna Vellenien, Orchid Dr.: Questioned the cell tower rumor. Trustee Stiriz stated that an application has not been submitted. Mayor Breschard added that any such application would be subject to a Zoning Board of Appeals hearing and advised the residents to be wary of rumors.

October 11, 2011 meeting minutes[/quote]
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>So Carol lied?
What about Gary? How satisfied are you with Gary lying to the community at a village meeting claiming it was just a rumor that he was trying to get a cell phone tower on his land, when he actually was in the process of trying to get on?
He lied to the public at a public meeting and it is documented.[quote]Donna Vellenien, Orchid Dr.: Questioned the cell tower rumor. Trustee Stiriz stated that an application has not been submitted. Mayor Breschard added that any such application would be subject to a Zoning Board of Appeals hearing and advised the residents to be wary of rumors.
October 11, 2011 meeting minutes[/quote]
I never said Carol lied, but with all the different posts coming from "Moriches" by different names who all say Ask Her, blah blah, you can draw your own conclusion. Well, if she is running, that will be a fair question to ask her. And, if someone wants to ask Gary about the cell tower, more power to them.
BEWARE

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

I would suggest vote out and to give him in remembrance for his time in service a toy cell tower that has all the attrbutes of the real one except leave out the radiation levels that would of been borne on us residents if that tower would of become a reality.That alone shows how much he cares for the occupants of the village.What a disgrace.Go in shame.I surely will not miss you.I cannot say for anyone else so read the form and judge it for yourself.
Biff

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I never said Carol lied, but with all the different posts coming from "Moriches" by different names who all say Ask Her, blah blah, you can draw your own conclusion. Well, if she is running, that will be a fair question to ask her. And, if someone wants to ask Gary about the cell tower, more power to them.
But Brady, you keep bitching about WHY Carol hasn't paid her taxes. MAN UP and ask her! Thats all! Is that too difficult? To ASK her? I mean, you really are concerned about it. I must have read about 10 post by you asking WHY she hasn't paid them. The simplest solution would be to just ASK HER! Or are you chicken McFly?
wrong again Brady

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
Politics is ugly. And sometimes people will go to great lengths to smear a person to try to damage their campaign. The truth is the best defense. Carol paid her taxes late, and not until being issued a certified letter from the village where she is a Trustee. And then someone posts she paid them on time and has a paper trail. Well that should be easy to prove if this matter comes up during a campaign.
What was said was,"They were paid,the village screw up with their posting on the website,and she has a paper trail to prove it.
So keep doing what you do best Brady,not getting the facts right."

No one said she paid on time, what was said was she paid them .
You Brady said she never paid them," if I never speak to her again it will be Too soon. I cannot imagine a good reason for not paying your taxes, if she has one, good for her. You don't think that will hurt her chances, do you?"
And if you never speak to her again, all I can say is Carol is very lucky!
wrong again Brady

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
Politics is ugly. And sometimes people will go to great lengths to smear a person to try to damage their campaign. The truth is the best defense. Carol paid her taxes late, and not until being issued a certified letter from the village where she is a Trustee. And then someone posts she paid them on time and has a paper trail. Well that should be easy to prove if this matter comes up during a campaign.
What was said was,"They were paid,the village screw up with their posting on the website,and she has a paper trail to prove it.

You Brady said she never paid them," if I never speak to her again it will be Too soon. I cannot imagine a good reason for not paying your taxes, if she has one, good for her. You don't think that will hurt her chances, do you?"
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

wrong again Brady wrote:
<quoted text>What was said was,"They were paid,the village screw up with their posting on the website,and she has a paper trail to prove it.
Twisting words, you can do it all you want. I know she paid them...almost 6 moths late. Not paid on time, and there is NO EXCUSE. This one issue will alienate every voter who did pay on time. Ask her, no thanks!
wrong again Brady

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Twisting words, you can do it all you want. I know she paid them...almost 6 moths late. Not paid on time, and there is NO EXCUSE. This one issue will alienate every voter who did pay on time. Ask her, no thanks!
Nobody twisted words, that came from your own post.
Now i know why you are backing Stiriz .....you are clueless, try going to the meetings or the workshops it might help.
Jim Hoffa

Charlotte, NC

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Honest Frank got pulled over on Montauk hwy Mastic Rd the cop was beating him with a billy club and then shot one of his dogs
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I never said Carol lied, but with all the different posts coming from "Moriches" by different names who all say Ask Her, blah blah, you can draw your own conclusion. Well, if she is running, that will be a fair question to ask her. And, if someone wants to ask Gary about the cell tower, more power to them.
Why do you keep avoiding the specific question I asked??

Rex

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 14, 2013

Judged:

Jim Hoffa wrote:
Honest Frank got pulled over on Montauk hwy Mastic Rd the cop was beating him with a billy club and then shot one of his dogs
I was there. One of Honest Franks dogs pulled the cop over. The cop then shot the dog and buried him under the end zone at Giants Stadium. Or is it Jets Stadium? I gues it deppends on who is playing there that Sunday eh Jimbo?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
<quoted text>
Why do you keep avoiding the specific question I asked??
I was not at the 9/13/11 meeting, so how can I say he lied? Here is the meeting minutes excerpt:

"Resident Aida Wietzel called to the Board’s attention a problem with trees hanging over electrical lines that were handled within 20 minutes of calling. Ms. Wietzel also asked Trustee Stiriz about the proposed cell tower and that she was against any development of the waterfront. Mayor Breschard told the audience that there would be a hearing regarding the cell tower and that it was unfair to put Trustee Stiriz on the spot. Mayor Breschard also stated that the Village will be looking into the purchase of Smitty’s as a possible location for Village Hall."
7 Floral Court

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
Total taxes and penalties due $664.23
Total paid $664.23
If the bill was erroneous, the penalties would have been rescinded.
So the fact that Gary had the village zoning board and planning board (oh wait we have no planning board so it really was the Board of Trustees) approve his house at 7 Floral Court that he never had any permits for with the TOB and nver paid any property taxes for all those years is okay with you? What about that cellphone tower that he said at a village meetinng he wasn't trying to get approved but lo and behold there was a previous public notice about? How about all the work that he has done at his house and marina without the proper permits? How about closing his road illegally for 6 weeks. how about using FEMA provided dumpsters to clean up his business? How about using village equipment to clean up his property? Who paid for that? And you are concerned about late property taxes. How about worrying about the guy who cheated the community out of tax dollars for decades not a few months.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I was not at the 9/13/11 meeting, so how can I say he lied? Here is the meeting minutes excerpt:
October 11, 2011 minutes......

"Donna Vellenien, Orchid Dr.: Questioned the cell tower rumor. Trustee Stiriz stated that an application has not been submitted.

Now we all know at that point the legal notices were already in The Advance, so he was trying to ramrod a tower on his property, and using acts of deception to obfuscate the fact to taxpayers at a village meeting.

There is one thing about trying to get one approved, but not being transparent about it and trying to snow people over is different.

how about some transparency.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Stop asking me....ask him.
Corruption at Village Hal

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Twisting words, you can do it all you want. I know she paid them...almost 6 moths late. Not paid on time, and there is NO EXCUSE. This one issue will alienate every voter who did pay on time. Ask her, no thanks!
yeah, thats the most horrible thing someone could do! Have the village screw up their tax bill to make it look like she is trying to not pay her taxes. SOOOO much worse than giving you NEPHEW over 300,000 dollars in NO BID contracts! Funny how in a two year period, Gary could not come up with a plan for these "emergency" that keep popping up. I guess it's because if he did, he would need to have bids placed on the services, which would take money out of HIS FAMILIES pocket. I do believe that this will help get him voted out of office.
ORRRRR, maybe it was the COLOSSAL cluster F*^K that Gary did to Riviera DR which cost the tax payers thousands in fines.
So which is worse....
paying your taxes late by having the village screw up
OR
lying to the residents about Riviera Dr which resulted in the tax payers paying thousands in fines?

The choice is clear, Vote Gary OUT!
Corruption at Village Hal

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
We did. Guess what? He lied about it. AGAIN!
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
He was asked. He answered. His answer was a lie. That has already been established.

Funny thing is, you wont vote for someone because they were late in paying their taxes and had to pay late fees and penalties.

Your prerogative.

Funny thing is that shows what a hypocrite you are. You claim to choose the high road and not vote someone because they were late paying their taxes, but you wont take the high road because you back gary even though as an elected official he lied to the public.

You claim you are not related or a friend of his, but you sure go well over and above to defend someone who has lied to the village and used his position of authority improperly.

You are no better than him, you are a lowlife scum of the earth piece of $hit.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

He's up for election....either vote for him or vote for someone else. I am over this. I can't change your mind so why bother.
looking forward to March

Mastic, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Feb 15, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
He's up for election....either vote for him or vote for someone else. I am over this. I can't change your mind so why bother.
WORD!

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Showing posts 941 - 960 of1,167
|
Go to last page| Jump to page:
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

•••

Rip Current Statement for Suffolk County was issued at July 13 at 4:03AM EDT

•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••