First Prev
of 4
Next Last
confused

Bronx, NY

#1 Apr 3, 2014
Who was that woman at the end ?? She sure was right.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#2 Apr 3, 2014
confused wrote:
I don't know who she is, but I liked what she said.
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#3 Apr 3, 2014
She peeked in my shortz Yo!
Mike

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 Apr 4, 2014
confused wrote:
About what?
confused

Bronx, NY

#7 Apr 4, 2014
Every thing she said
WhyNot

Savannah, GA

#8 Apr 5, 2014
Why is this wrote:
Why is the New Horizons Party website still soliciting donations, after the election is done? Are trustees allowed to do this?
Why not, it is OK for Gary to go to Key West Florida on the village dime and solicit gay may prostitutes.
hahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#10 Apr 5, 2014
confused wrote:
Every thing she said
What did this woman talk about?

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#11 Apr 5, 2014
Why is this wrote:
Why is the New Horizons Party website still soliciting donations, after the election is done? Are trustees allowed to do this?
Political parties are allowed to solicit funds for future elections. Hopefully there is a person keeping track of the books. I can remember hearing that a mayor of NY had millions of dollars in his campaign fund for future elections
Question

Shirley, NY

#12 Apr 5, 2014
Why is this wrote:
Are they an official registered political party? If not, are they allowed to solicit funds?
Maura the Dissolver

Mastic, NY

#13 Apr 5, 2014
Beach Man wrote:
<quoted text>
Political parties are allowed to solicit funds for future elections. Hopefully there is a person keeping track of the books. I can remember hearing that a mayor of NY had millions of dollars in his campaign fund for future elections
What campaign? If Maura gets her way, there won't be a village by next year. First, she want's to dissolve the court and next is the village.

Funny, those weren't issues she campagned on. She only talked about the viabiliy of the village after she was elected.

Can you spell p-h-o-n-y?

Location hidden

#14 Apr 5, 2014
Maura the Dissolver wrote:
<quoted text>
What campaign? If Maura gets her way, there won't be a village by next year. First, she want's to dissolve the court and next is the village.
Funny, those weren't issues she campagned on. She only talked about the viabiliy of the village after she was elected.
Can you spell p-h-o-n-y?
There will be elimination of the MBV Justice court. It is a necessity that code violators face the judge in MB. It's time for fines to double, especially for repeat offenders. She may be saying one thing but her actions speak otherwise. It will be very obvious if she doesn't perform her duties in the best interest of the village. She has never seen the work being done, only criticizing things that take longer than she thinks they should.

Location hidden

#15 Apr 5, 2014
No elimination, wtf is wrong with this phone?
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#16 Apr 5, 2014
The court loses money yearly and has positions filled with payback jobs. Naturally the village won't get rid of it.
Eric Projecto

Shoreham, NY

#17 Apr 5, 2014
I think that bright young man Evan Politico would make a great court jester Yo!
Kevin Politico

Shirley, NY

#18 Apr 5, 2014
Court is not there to make money. It is there to ensure code violations are addressed from within the village. It also handles vehicle and traffic offenses. What payback jobs are you referring to?
Haha

East Moriches, NY

#19 Apr 5, 2014
What vehicle and traffic offenses? Codeis can't pull anyone over. They are not the police.
And courts aren't there to make money? What planet did you come from?
If the courts continue to lose thousands of dollars, it's not worth paying for Barbara.
Proud MB

Moriches, NY

#20 Apr 5, 2014
Haha wrote:
What vehicle and traffic offenses? Codeis can't pull anyone over. They are not the police.
And courts aren't there to make money? What planet did you come from?
If the courts continue to lose thousands of dollars, it's not worth paying for Barbara.
Any ticket given to a vehicle or traffic offense by the SCPD in the Village is handled in Village court.
STFU

East Moriches, NY

#21 Apr 5, 2014
Proud MB wrote:
<quoted text>
Any ticket given to a vehicle or traffic offense by the SCPD in the Village is handled in Village court.
and they still lose thousands and thousands of dollars? why would the SCPD even bother to pull people over if they know they are losing that revenue to the village? seems weird, but oh well, this is the village.
MB Lover

Shirley, NY

#22 Apr 5, 2014
Question wrote:
<quoted text>
Are they an official registered political party? If not, are they allowed to solicit funds?
I never thought about this. Can anyone just say they are a poliical party and solicit funds? To become a legitimate party do they have to register with the State or something?
This is something that should be looked into because perhaps none of the candidates had the right to ask for donations.

Location hidden

#23 Apr 5, 2014
Haha wrote:
The court loses money yearly and has positions filled with payback jobs. Naturally the village won't get rid of it.
Hey, maybe they should double the fines! They should start with a $10,000 fine for building an illegal shed.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Gary Stirirzz 1 hr Really Brady 23
The Village Idiot at it Again 12 hr Proud MB 5
Pat McCall no show again 12 hr hoo doo you think... 24
News Seafood, music draws thousands to Blue Claw Cra... 18 hr Whataloser 5
Evan Politico MBV Hero (Jun '13) Thu hoo doo you think... 20
Thank god for trump Wed Very Brady 10
Mastic Lives Matter Aug 31 Evan Politico 2
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages