Tim B MBV DHS Director
First Prev
of 6
Next Last
Marvin

Amityville, NY

#102 May 15, 2013
The "Mayor" is Gary's boy he does what ever Gary tells him to do just as the rest of the village office robots are.We love "Gary We Love Gary" He pays us. In the begining of the village I filed more than one complant with the village nothing (illegal apartments) were shut down they are still there still illegal.abandend house trash and downed trees cut up left on the lawn. fence laying on the ground you can see it all from the street No code enforcement officers stop or ever do any thing they just drive by.
Gondee

Mastic Beach, NY

#103 May 15, 2013
Still on the fence wrote:
<quoted text>
Then you'll see them driving past your house. Better off under the radar
Retaliation...is that what you are implying? Why don't you give the video tape to a trusted journalist, Mr. Towle for example, to submit it. And, mow your grass if its illegally to high.
Evan Cash

Bronx, NY

#104 Aug 10, 2013
Brady

Stamford, CT

#105 Aug 11, 2013
Gondee wrote:
<quoted text>Retaliation...is that what you are implying? Why don't you give the video tape to a trusted journalist, Mr. Towle for example, to submit it. And, mow your grass if its illegally to high.
How did I miss this....trusted journalist?
What

New York, NY

#106 Aug 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>How did I miss this....trusted journalist?
and village friend and former employee. Oh wait, HE didn't work for the village, his COMPANY did, right Zany?
vic zeleny

Bronx, NY

#107 Aug 12, 2013
I DON'T know I DON'T work for the VILLAGE
What

Jersey City, NJ

#108 Aug 13, 2013
vic zeleny wrote:
I DON'T know I DON'T work for the VILLAGE
you don't know because you don't KNOW anything.
And yes, you work for the village. Why I have no idea, but yes, you work for them. I can't believe we pay YOU to do Tim B job for him! We pay two unqualified people to do one job. THAT'S the MBV way!
Brady

Stamford, CT

#109 Aug 13, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know because you don't KNOW anything.
And yes, you work for the village. Why I have no idea, but yes, you work for them. I can't believe we pay YOU to do Tim B job for him! We pay two unqualified people to do one job. THAT'S the MBV way!
If it gets people to appear in court, it's worth it.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 6
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 19 hr Susan 59
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Oct 17 Badtothebone 90
Vick Zeelany Oct 17 Badtothebone 2
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Oct 5 Carlos E Lebron 50
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Sep '17 mbisgreat 16
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Sep '17 NSHI HomeImprovents 18
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug '17 raphan disbarred 17

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages