Zany z

Mastic Beach, NY

#62 May 10, 2013
wow wrote:
Go foil his resume see if u no what it is all about then call the da for tim being well over qualified
oh Vikkie , you can't disguise that poor grammar and bad spelling.
Yes

Shirley, NY

#63 May 10, 2013
william floyd parent wrote:
so, does anyone know when Tim got his certification? whenever anyone asks, there is no answer.
He completed his New York State course work April 2013.
Brady

Brooklyn, NY

#64 May 10, 2013
wow wrote:
Go foil his resume see if u no what it is all about then call the da for tim being well over qualified
I agree Vic
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#65 May 11, 2013
Wow not me jane
william floyd parent

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#66 May 11, 2013
Yes wrote:
<quoted text>
He completed his New York State course work April 2013.
isn't that this year? he has been working for a lot longer than that. i guess all of the tickets he wrote are invalid then. i wonder why the village would hire someone without the proper certifications already in place, when there must have been candidates with all proper certifications.(oh,i forgot, they hire friends and nepotism is king in mb)
Zany z

Mastic Beach, NY

#67 May 11, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
Wow not me jane
whatever. And I'm not Jane. You do seem to have problems with women and people asking questions about the village. Hope you answer to the DA when he comes a nocking.
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#68 May 11, 2013
Bring it on
Curly Joe

Lindenhurst, NY

#69 May 11, 2013
william floyd parent wrote:
<quoted text>actually the village hired him first. don't go blaming paul. he did publicity last year for their election and paul was not running for anything. i don't understand why every forum and every message board goes from a real question or comment to trying to blame mbpoa for something. sorry you're so bitter and insecure. why can't anyone ever stick to the topic without making it mbpoa versus village?
This has nothing to do with Tim who seems amiable enough.]
Truth of it is, both sides are wrong. Do both sides realize what a small fraction of the residency they consist of combined? The working class people like myself are too pre occupied working or raising familys and just dont know enough about politics to take a stand. But with the right rousing that could change, and probably should.
The MBPOA could make a case and say come down to the meetings and we'll tell you the truth.
The village could say come to the meetings and hear whats going on.
What I've seen from both sides of this fight are half truths projected through smoke and mirrors
The only ones winning here are the lawyers
Zany z

Mastic Beach, NY

#70 May 11, 2013
Curly Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
Truth of it is, both sides are wrong. Do both sides realize what a small fraction of the residency they consist of combined? The working class people like myself are too pre occupied working or raising familys and just dont know enough about politics to take a stand. But with the right rousing that could change, and probably should.
The MBPOA could make a case and say come down to the meetings and we'll tell you the truth.
What I've seen from both sides of this fight are half truths projected through smoke and mirrors
more importantly, the MBPOA is a CIVIC group. The village is a government. The VILLAGE needs to work for US! Something that they just don't realize yet. The civic is just that, a civic. You don't want to belong? Fine. Don't join. Join one of the other civics I you want. With the village, we are all forced to join and pay for 5 people to decide how we live. And I'm tired of paying for Gary's family and friends to do whatever they want. I don't care if you agree with the POA or not. Don't join. But we have no way to quit the "village". Which means I'm forced to listen to a racist like Zany Z think he knows what's good for us. I'm stuck with Gary's nephew f-ing up our roads and collecting hundreds of thousands of dollars to do it. See the difference?
william floyd parent

Dobbs Ferry, NY

#71 May 11, 2013
Curly Joe wrote:
<quoted text>
i agree this has nothing to do with tim. it has to do with the people who hired him without the proper credentials, when there were qualified people out there that already had the proper credentials. let's face it, if you are offered a job at a great salary in your own area, you take it. it is up to the people doing the hiring to make sure candidates are qualified. my question is: why wasn't a qualified candidate hired?(by the way, this has absolutely nothing to do with the mbpoa)
Really

Brooklyn, NY

#72 May 11, 2013
I know vic and he's not a racist he just don't like maura
Badtothebone

Sound Beach, NY

#73 May 11, 2013
Really wrote:
I know vic and he's not a racist he just don't like maura
Or darkies and mixed muds
Really

Brooklyn, NY

#74 May 11, 2013
Why did we buy this hater a truck
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#75 May 12, 2013
Really wrote:
Why did we buy this hater a truck
VMB gas car must not be abused.
Newbie__

Mastic, NY

#76 May 12, 2013
Someone has an illegal home at a marina?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#77 May 12, 2013
Newbie__ wrote:
Someone has an illegal home at a marina?
Interesting, newbie....did you know someone has an illegal shed at a marina. Your turn.
Okay

Shirley, NY

#78 May 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, newbie....did you know someone has an illegal shed at a marina. Your turn.
Someone wasn't properly certified while acting as Building inspector?
WOW A SHED REALLY

Mastic Beach, NY

#79 May 12, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Interesting, newbie....did you know someone has an illegal shed at a marina. Your turn.
hummm, an illegal home with a bathroom that hasn't had any taxes paid on it for years, with illegal boat storage on land -VS- a shed.

Who abused their power more? I'm going with Gary abusing his power over a shed. I don't care what you say, Gary's illegal home and illegal boat storage , oh, and no permits to fix up his marina after Sandy, is WAY worse than a two stoy shed that the DEC said was OK to build.
Your turn to defend the crook now.
Newbie__

Mastic, NY

#80 May 12, 2013
I don't know anyone. I overheard some talk at the bagel store about this site and decide to check it out. I do not know one village employee or anyone from property owners. Interesting reading though. Lots of name calling and rumors, how do you sort it out? I did have an experience which made me question the village the other day though. Actually two experiences. I don't really care about the property owners. I'm not a member and what do they have to do with the village anyway?
Newbie__

Mastic, NY

#81 May 12, 2013
I don't even know why anyone would join the property owners, what exactly do they do? What is the point of that organization?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 1 hr JAYTHEMAN 338
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser 3 hr Really Brady 13
MBPOA Law suit 14 hr wrong again 102
Village doing Board Ups? 22 hr hoodo 3
Sewer Systems Sat Jack Rooby 13
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Sat hoodo 18
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls Sat hoodo 5

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match