|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

william floyd parent wrote:
<quoted text>actually the village hired him first. don't go blaming paul. he did publicity last year for their election and paul was not running for anything. i don't understand why every forum and every message board goes from a real question or comment to trying to blame mbpoa for something. sorry you're so bitter and insecure. why can't anyone ever stick to the topic without making it mbpoa versus village?
why can't anyone ever stick to the topic.....

the topic is "Tim B MBV DHS Director". The purpose of this post is to insult a village employee and MB resident.
Foil

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
why can't anyone ever stick to the topic.....
the topic is "Tim B MBV DHS Director". The purpose of this post is to insult a village employee and MB resident.
who isn't qualified for the position he is currently f-ing up daily. But you're right, we shouldn't question his credentials or Gary's judgment. Both have been very open and honest and in no way biased towards certain people. It's not like they are trying to stop one of Gary's competitors from opening their marina.

Brady, if they did what they promised and wasn't trying so hard to destroy the POA, most people would be fine with a village.
But instead of performing the services that the TOB used to provided, they spend their time trying to stop the POA from BUILDING A STUPID SHED. That YES, the DEC said was fine to build.

He deserves to mocked and ridiculed.
Von Helsing

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

I shall never surender to the darkness.

Since: May 13

Location hidden

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

But you will surrender to MBV code enforcement
However

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

Foil wrote:
<quoted text>who isn't qualified for the position he is currently f-ing up daily. But you're right, we shouldn't question his credentials or Gary's judgment. Both have been very open and honest and in no way biased towards certain people. It's not like they are trying to stop one of Gary's competitors from opening their marina.
Brady, if they did what they promised and wasn't trying so hard to destroy the POA, most people would be fine with a village.
But instead of performing the services that the TOB used to provided, they spend their time trying to stop the POA from BUILDING A STUPID SHED. That YES, the DEC said was fine to build.
He deserves to mocked and ridiculed.
The DEC doesn't issue building permits
william floyd parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

However wrote:
<quoted text>
The DEC doesn't issue building permits
no, but they have to approve all building on the wetlands and within a certain amount of feet from the water. they have approved. there is no good reason to keep denying permits; except petty grudges
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

<quoted text>no, but they have to approve all building on the wetlands and within a certain amount of feet from the water. they have approved. there is no good reason to keep denying permits; except petty grudges
You can't build an accessory structure if there is no main structure. Your organization should have left part of the old building there so that it could be grandfathered in. Sorry, your organization is S.O.L.
Brady

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

the wetlands are between my legs Yo!
OMG

Middle Island, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 8, 2013

Judged:

fool me once wrote:
<quoted text>there was a shed on this site for over 50 years. it needed replacing and was replaced in the same footprint. if unimproved land cannot have a shed on it, then why is there a shed on the bayview park property?
There is no shed in BAyview Park, And Bayview Park is TOB property.
More Fact Time

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Fact time wrote:
<quoted text>
The marina is on Village property FACT - The DEC never gave any permit for that shed FACT - The board knew they had no permit but built it anyway FACT but lets not confuse things with truth. You do not have the money because you have 25 actual members and have mis-spent every penny you had without the members knowledge - you are quickly becoming irrelevant - our own Village Idiots. Now you hired a convicted felon to be your expediter, it keeps getting better every minute.
Fact - You are like a bowl of jello made from Kool-aid.

Fact - Your friend Gary is not going to be happy to know that you are the one who originally reported him to the DA and are the main reason they are still investigating to this day. Oh what you though that investigation was finished? Think again they were just beginning. Thanks to you.

Fact - You are bitter and hateful.

Fact - You are a quitter and have never finished anything you started.

Fact - You glom onto other peoples wives like some kind of love lorn loser.

Fact - None of the village people actual like you.

Fact- Whatever side you are on is the losing side.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Fact- a village was voted in by a majority of registered voters.

Fact- you were not elected.

Fact- you know the mbpoa deed says to hand over the properties.

Fact- tonight is mbpoa officer nominations and boy are you scared.
fool me once

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
tonight is nothing. there is no scheduled meeting at all. as for the properties the FACT is that it is for a judge to decide what belongs to whom; it is not up to me or up to you to make this decision. there seems to be so much nastiness and hatred that it is really sad. we are, in fact neighbors. something needs to change because i am tired of the us against them mentality in mastic beach oligarchy.
Garys pirates

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
By all means, show up tonight and nominate whoever you want. I look forward to seeing you at the club house tonight.
Scared

Manorville, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

Brady wrote:
Oh my I am so scared of who you will nominate. You might want to check the by-laws first.
Brady

Sound Beach, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 9, 2013

FACT: A Garydrone will smoke you
william floyd parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

by the way, there was not mbpoa meeting last night. there were no nominations because there was no meeting. get it?
william floyd parent

White Plains, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

so, does anyone know when Tim got his certification? whenever anyone asks, there is no answer.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

so, does anyone know when Tim got his certification? whenever anyone asks, there is no answer.
Probably depends on who you ask.
wow

Brooklyn, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

Go foil his resume see if u no what it is all about then call the da for tim being well over qualified
Garys pirates ARRRRRRRRRR

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
May 10, 2013

wow wrote:
Go foil his resume see if u no what it is all about then call the da for tim being well over qualified
funny. it was foil'd and they didnt hand anything over. well past the required 30 days. Thanks for the info. It will be send to the DA.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moriches Discussions

Search the Moriches Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
NY Who do you support for Governor in New York in ... (Oct '10) 3 hr Redumblican Teabagger 6,352
Village Hall to Small 7 hr land of the slaves 24
Waterfront Planning Survey 8 hr village idiots 5
cam slave wanted 19 hr ben 24
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) Thu Incompetence 34
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) Thu Steve Douchy 6,364
NY New York Primary Election Sept 14: Will you vote? (Sep '10) Jul 23 Sham Hannuty 16,777
•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••
•••

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE