First Prev
of 18
Next Last
Uridiots

East Moriches, NY

#357 Mar 15, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
As maura and bruce found out the other night, any job under 35, 000 dollars does not have to go out for bid. They knew about this wed. Night . The job was $13, 000, do the math . So dean can sue but probably will not .
We were going to better than the TOB. We are not.
Your buddies hand out our tax dollars to all their friends and family. It's discussing. THAT is why Maura and Bruce are getting elected. To end this type of BS. ALL jobs like this should be bidded out, no mater the cost. Who's to say there wouldn't have been a bid for 10 thousand and the TAX payers could have saved money? But no, they hand out a blank check to their friends and to hell with the tax payers. Get all the no bid contracts and under the table jobs that you can, your buddies are getting voted out and we can finally have a REAL open and transparent government. It's discussing how you think this behavior is acceptable. Well, yeah, seeing as how you are one of those with the "friends and family" job. And yes, you DO work for the village.
Sue? Really? He can't F-ING sue. That's what snot nose babies do. Not mentioning any names who I'm talking about, but it rhymes with BOO.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#358 Mar 15, 2014
Uridiots wrote:
<quoted text>
We were going to better than the TOB. We are not.
Your buddies hand out our tax dollars to all their friends and family. It's discussing. THAT is why Maura and Bruce are getting elected. To end this type of BS. ALL jobs like this should be bidded out, no mater the cost. Who's to say there wouldn't have been a bid for 10 thousand and the TAX payers could have saved money? But no, they hand out a blank check to their friends and to hell with the tax payers. Get all the no bid contracts and under the table jobs that you can, your buddies are getting voted out and we can finally have a REAL open and transparent government. It's discussing how you think this behavior is acceptable. Well, yeah, seeing as how you are one of those with the "friends and family" job. And yes, you DO work for the village.
Sue? Really? He can't F-ING sue. That's what snot nose babies do. Not mentioning any names who I'm talking about, but it rhymes with BOO.
Another new name for the East Moriches wonder. I don't like you. I don't like your attitude. I don't like the candidates who support your hatred. It all goes down to this...do anything to try to undermine the village. Roadblocks, like the Article 78 that you filed (relax fatty, I mean the collective you). I don't like constantly correcting your false statements. I don't like being accused of being almost 20 different people and so far only 2 genders.

So, if you want to vote for Maura or Bruce....go ahead! I do NOT support them.

And, calling someone a snot nosed baby because they mentioned the slanderous poster should be sued is funny. You squealed like a fat pig (appropriate description) when someone thought you were M W. I hope you are not her. The only thing she hates more than the village is herself. BOW WOW again.
Uridiots

East Moriches, NY

#359 Mar 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Another new name for the East Moriches wonder. I don't like you. I don't like your attitude. I don't like the candidates who support your hatred. It all goes down to this...do anything to try to undermine the village. Roadblocks, like the Article 78 that you filed (relax fatty, I mean the collective you). I don't like constantly correcting your false statements. I don't like being accused of being almost 20 different people and so far only 2 genders.
So, if you want to vote for Maura or Bruce....go ahead! I do NOT support them.
And, calling someone a snot nosed baby because they mentioned the slanderous poster should be sued is funny. You squealed like a fat pig (appropriate description) when someone thought you were M W. I hope you are not her. The only thing she hates more than the village is herself. BOW WOW again.
what are you TALKING about??
I, like many, many people, are sick of the no bid contracts and jobs for friends that this village is currently running on. You don't like my attitude? Would that be attitude where I hate nepotism? I understand why you don't like that. Without nepotism, you and your family would be out of jobs.
Or is it the attitude that I hate having a racist, bully working for the village? You people don't get it. You got your village. The vision team go voted in. You had it all and you STILL fcuked it all up!!!! That's not MY attitude, that's a reality. So I'm sooooo sorry that you hate REAlLITY!
Because the REALITY is that people are sick of the corruption and nasty manner of the village trustees. NOT THE VILLAGE, BUT THE CURENT VILLAGE TRUSTEES!
Obviously YOU think it's great! YOU love the way the village operates. And YOU are a very tiny fraction of village residents that do.
And bow wow back at ya. What ever the hell that means?

Location hidden

#360 Mar 15, 2014
Uridiots wrote:
<quoted text>what are you TALKING about??
I, like many, many people, are sick of the no bid contracts and jobs for friends that this village is currently running on. You don't like my attitude? Would that be attitude where I hate nepotism? I understand why you don't like that. Without nepotism, you and your family would be out of jobs.
Or is it the attitude that I hate having a racist, bully working for the village? You people don't get it. You got your village. The vision team go voted in. You had it all and you STILL fcuked it all up!!!! That's not MY attitude, that's a reality. So I'm sooooo sorry that you hate REAlLITY!
Because the REALITY is that people are sick of the corruption and nasty manner of the village trustees. NOT THE VILLAGE, BUT THE CURENT VILLAGE TRUSTEES!
Obviously YOU think it's great! YOU love the way the village operates. And YOU are a very tiny fraction of village residents that do.
And bow wow back at ya. What ever the hell that means?
I am tired of cleaning up other peoples sh!t. You can shovel it better than I. When you I participate in the cleanup, I wind up getting some of it on me. You are sick.
Uridiots

East Moriches, NY

#361 Mar 15, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am tired of cleaning up other peoples sh!t. You can shovel it better than I. When you I participate in the cleanup, I wind up getting some of it on me. You are sick.
why am I sick? Because I don't like nepotism and favors in a GOVERNMENT????
Do you hear yourself?????? The only reason government was invented was so the Neanderthals would stop believing that they were in charge just because they were the loudest and nastiest.
MBV needs to remember this and get out of the dark ages of bribes and favors in exchange for NO bid contracts.
And I do believe Maura and Bruce are the "cleaners" in this instance.
Tired of this town

Shirley, NY

#362 Mar 20, 2014
Looking to start law suit against town, my property value has gone down since it has taken over. The promise was to clean up this waterside community, so far it has only become worse, and no change in sight. 6

Location hidden

#363 Mar 20, 2014
Tired of this town wrote:
Looking to start law suit against town, my property value has gone down since it has taken over. The promise was to clean up this waterside community, so far it has only become worse, and no change in sight. 6
Good luck with your case. While you're at it, you should sue the FED for artificially lowering interest rates in order to help the rich bankers. Does your neighbor have a crappy house? If so, you should sue him too! He is lowering your house value.
What

Mastic Beach, NY

#364 Mar 20, 2014
Tired of this town wrote:
Your property value has gone down because of the damage of Sandy, and the problem of getting funding here because of the lawsuit between the village and the mbpoa. With certain people working hard to stop any growth or change here, you can expect much more of the same. 7
The choice

Mastic Beach, NY

#365 Mar 20, 2014
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Your property value has gone down because of the damage of Sandy, and the problem of getting funding here because of the lawsuit between the village and the mbpoa. With certain people working hard to stop any growth or change here, you can expect much more of the same. 7
Build it and they will come, or, let it sink.

Location hidden

#366 Mar 20, 2014
The choice wrote:
<quoted text>
Build it and they will come, or, let it sink.
8.?
hoodo

Mastic Beach, NY

#367 Mar 20, 2014
. 9

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 18
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Man injured in Mastic shooting (Sep '10) 14 hr Doug 29
Sewer Systems 16 hr PinkSatin 6
Victor and the N word 19 hr hoo doo you think... 7
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Nov 21 Funny 320
Guenter Wende-42 of Mastic arrested for murder ... (Dec '11) Nov 18 Lorraine Poillon 12
New rules on speaking are established at Mastic... Nov 18 Lorraine Poillon 1
I heard they hired a new process server Nov 18 hoo doo you think... 44

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match

Moriches People Search

Addresses and phone numbers for FREE

Moriches News, Events & Info

Click for news, events and info in Moriches

Personal Finance

Mortgages [ See current mortgage rates ]

NFL Latest News