Mastic Beach Village Being Investiga...

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#316 Mar 12, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>bla bla bla, It's the POA fault! bla bla bla.
To quote YOU Babs, "why do you always need to bring up the MBPOA"?
I can't wait for Bruce and Maura to clean house! Get all that OT now, you'll be out of a job soon.
I am not Babs, as you call me. Funny how you derided the villages street fair which I pointed out was not a village endeavor. And, I must have gotten your goat when I mentioned the Blue Claw Crab Fest actually lost money again. Someone might have deep pockets.

Why do I always bring up the MBPOA? I don't know, why do you always insult the village?
Oh really

Stamford, CT

#317 Mar 12, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am not Babs, as you call me. Funny how you derided the villages street fair which I pointed out was not a village endeavor. And, I must have gotten your goat when I mentioned the Blue Claw Crab Fest actually lost money again. Someone might have deep pockets.
Why do I always bring up the MBPOA? I don't know, why do you always insult the village?
because the village is riddle with nepotism and corruption and has two sets of rules to follow. The MBPOA is a civic and no matter how corrupt you think they are, they don't have control over anyone or any thing in the village. Your small little band of small minded idiots can't seem to register that into your tiny little pea brains. Yes, I insulted you. Yes, the village is corrupt. No the MBPOA has no power and it's a joke that you keep bringing them up as controlling factors in the village. Get it yet? Probably not.

Location hidden

#318 Mar 12, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>because the village is riddle with nepotism and corruption and has two sets of rules to follow. The MBPOA is a civic and no matter how corrupt you think they are, they don't have control over anyone or any thing in the village. Your small little band of small minded idiots can't seem to register that into your tiny little pea brains. Yes, I insulted you. Yes, the village is corrupt. No the MBPOA has no power and it's a joke that you keep bringing them up as controlling factors in the village. Get it yet? Probably not.
I do get it. I know the MBPOA has no power, but they used to. You also seem to think that you can silence me, but to do that, all you gave to do is shut up yourself. As I stated before, I don't start threads, but I will comment on threads that need correction. I have the right to assume the MBPOA directors or members who are in support of them are behind these attacks. And you have the right to say the nasty anti village stuff that you do. Want to shut me up? Then shut up yourself.
Oh really

Stamford, CT

#319 Mar 12, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I do get it. I know the MBPOA has no power, but they used to. You also seem to think that you can silence me, but to do that, all you gave to do is shut up yourself. As I stated before, I don't start threads, but I will comment on threads that need correction. I have the right to assume the MBPOA directors or members who are in support of them are behind these attacks. And you have the right to say the nasty anti village stuff that you do. Want to shut me up? Then shut up yourself.
why would I want to shut you up? We all know Babs that you can't keep quiet. It also shows the rest of MB what totally deranged and delusional supporters the village has. Drug dealers are still openly selling drugs in front of code enforcers who are busy writing parking tickets to 90 year old grandmas for parking in front of their own homes!
This village is doing everything backwards and against all their promises to the residents and you 100% support them because of the jobs you and your family have. It's comical to a point of pathetic! So WHY would I want such insightful banter like "you should shove a camera up your ass" to end? Sure you didn't write that, but I'm sure you "agreed" with it!
I await your response of how MBPOA didn't make money on their ice cream social.

Location hidden

#320 Mar 12, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>why would I want to shut you up? We all know Babs that you can't keep quiet. It also shows the rest of MB what totally deranged and delusional supporters the village has. Drug dealers are still openly selling drugs in front of code enforcers who are busy writing parking tickets to 90 year old grandmas for parking in front of their own homes!
This village is doing everything backwards and against all their promises to the residents and you 100% support them because of the jobs you and your family have. It's comical to a point of pathetic! So WHY would I want such insightful banter like "you should shove a camera up your ass" to end? Sure you didn't write that, but I'm sure you "agreed" with it!
I await your response of how MBPOA didn't make money on their ice cream social.
If you believe anything I write, believe I am not Barbara. I wondered why you thought that and then I remembered you said Facebook. Lo and behold, her maiden name is BRADY. It is just a coincidence. Do you really think she would use BRADY to post if that happens to be her real name?

And to your relentless negativity towards the village, and now Mastic Beach in its entirety, I can't wait for the election hoping the registered voters do the right thing, which is to vote for anyone other than Maura.(Notice I left Bruce out of this one...)
Hoodat

Washington, DC

#321 Mar 12, 2014
I've seen Maura in action recently. Never paid attention to her before. Not impressed. Making faces and rolling her eyes during the latest NYRising meeting. Couldn't miss her sitting at the "municipal official" table while the Mayor was in the public seats in the back. One should demonstrate professionalism if you're running for office.
Dats who

Budapest, Hungary

#322 Mar 12, 2014
Hoodat wrote:
I've seen Maura in action recently. Never paid attention to her before. Not impressed. Making faces and rolling her eyes during the latest NYRising meeting. Couldn't miss her sitting at the "municipal official" table while the Mayor was in the public seats in the back. One should demonstrate professionalism if you're running for office.
In Maura's de fence, she was on the board and was a voting member while elected officials like the Mayor are excluded so she had the right to be there. I agree her smirking attitude is annoying. But I am against her political and personal views. I don't believe we need summer rentals a priority and I feel her connection to outside troublemakers who don't even vote here bothers me to.
ON Marine Supreme

Stamford, CT

#323 Mar 12, 2014
but you support nepotism and lying? good, good for you. the petty ticketing of cars parked in front of people own homes and high grass just to make money while drug dealers openly sell while code enforcers drive by them is apparently OK with you also.
MBV is domed with what we have now. vote for whoever you want, but know the current leaders are running a corrupt and illegal government for the betterment of no one but themselves and their families.

Location hidden

#324 Mar 12, 2014
Code enforcement is not a police force. They can only call the police...and they do! As far as parking in front of your house is concerned, they ticket for parking facing the wrong way or on the lawn. You can't do that anywhere legally.
Oh really

Stamford, CT

#325 Mar 12, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
Code enforcement is not a police force. They can only call the police...and they do! As far as parking in front of your house is concerned, they ticket for parking facing the wrong way or on the lawn. You can't do that anywhere legally.
KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!
Can you say IMPLOSION!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Maura and Bruce in 2014

Location hidden

#326 Mar 12, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>KABOOM!!!!!!!!!!
Can you say IMPLOSION!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Maura and Bruce in 2014
I think you and On Marine Supreme are the same person. Not sure why you exploded when I just pointed out code enforcement is not the police, yet you want them to be. Tell me where it is LEGAL in Brookhaven Town to park in the street facing the wrong way. I am laughing at you.

I hereby endorse Anyone but Maura for trustee.
Oh really

Stamford, CT

#327 Mar 12, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I think you and On Marine Supreme are the same person. Not sure why you exploded when I just pointed out code enforcement is not the police, yet you want them to be. Tell me where it is LEGAL in Brookhaven Town to park in the street facing the wrong way. I am laughing at you.
I hereby endorse Anyone but Maura for trustee.
like Paul? KABOOM!!!!!!
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
Hope your family likes working for Maura and Bruce, they are sooooo getting voting in after tonight!! HAHAHAHAHA
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#328 Mar 12, 2014
Bravo bob and gail good going tonight you two shined. God bless
Oh really

Stamford, CT

#329 Mar 13, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
ha! Trying REAL hard to keep that job of yours I see. Sorry, they're gone.
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#330 Mar 13, 2014
Victor you Pu**y once again shut up. God bless? what would you know about God?
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#331 Mar 13, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I am not Babs, as you call me. Funny how you derided the villages street fair which I pointed out was not a village endeavor. And, I must have gotten your goat when I mentioned the Blue Claw Crab Fest actually lost money again. Someone might have deep pockets.
again you are talking out of your butt. you have no knowledge of whether an event lost money.(it didn't) you say that the villages street fair was not the village? oh yes, it is the baby of the cultural arts guild. HEADED BY GARY STIRITZ AND HIS WIFE. it is a village endeavor. i am shocked that you knew the word endeavor.

you should tell your buddy zany to stop posting because his lack of spelling and grammar just makes him look dumb

Location hidden

#332 Mar 13, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>again you are talking out of your butt. you have no knowledge of whether an event lost money.(it didn't) you say that the villages street fair was not the village? oh yes, it is the baby of the cultural arts guild. HEADED BY GARY STIRITZ AND HIS WIFE. it is a village endeavor. i am shocked that you knew the word endeavor.
you should tell your buddy zany to stop posting because his lack of spelling and grammar just makes him look dumb
Well, you underestimate our ability which is another mistake. There is an annual tax return filed by the MBPOA. It is a form 990-O and it is about 20 pages of most interesting stuff...including legal fees paid, annual profit/loss, fund raising revenues and expenses, officers salaries....a whole lot of stuff.

And, like I said, in 2010 and 2011 they actually made money...even during a recession. Bar and clubhouse rentals, not so much.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#333 Mar 13, 2014
Victor zeleny wrote:
haha haha it was like defensive woman versus angry man (gail versus paul), nobody thinks they did well except the 16 people in the audience who were clapping for them. oh yes, we counted.(loud doesn't mean more). Paul and Frank had around 10 people clapping . there were 70 plus in attendance. you do the math

hahahaha

kaboom
implosion
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#334 Mar 13, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you underestimate our ability which is another mistake. There is an annual tax return filed by the MBPOA. It is a form 990-O and it is about 20 pages of most interesting stuff...including legal fees paid, annual profit/loss, fund raising revenues and expenses, officers salaries....a whole lot of stuff.
And, like I said, in 2010 and 2011 they actually made money...even during a recession. Bar and clubhouse rentals, not so much.
you are a weirdo. nobody underestimates your ability. you should use your powers for good. now be gone before someone drops a house on you (not a threat, a movie reference)
wowie

Bronx, NY

#335 Mar 13, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Well, you underestimate our ability which is another mistake. There is an annual tax return filed by the MBPOA. It is a form 990-O and it is about 20 pages of most interesting stuff...including legal fees paid, annual profit/loss, fund raising revenues and expenses, officers salaries....a whole lot of stuff.
i know something else interesting. bbs goodnight

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 16 hr hoo doo you think... 158
Crabby Robs at Smith Point Jun 28 Trekman 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Jun 27 lkjlk 79
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb '16 Evan Politico 13

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages