Oh really

East Moriches, NY

#295 Mar 11, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
So, when someone challenges the LIE that Bob and Gail hired family members with the truth that there are in fact none of their family members on the payroll, the poster changes direction to the MBPOA.
not all all. There ARE many family members working at village hall. You can say they "didn't hire them, Gary did" all you want. Look at the village roster!
I don't believe for one second that Gail's husband "volunteers" for anything. And if it is free, well, you get what you pay for. The village is riddled with nepotism. NOT doing anything about it is just as bad as hiring your husband or wife. Maura and Bruce want to change that. I agree with them. Send out bids and hire the most competently and qualified person for the job. Not because they have the same last name as yours. But you deny it all you want.
Not Really

Mastic, NY

#296 Mar 11, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>which newsletter? Because the last 3 have been crap. Did he "design" the one that bashed the MBPOA for 4 pages? That was a really informative "village" newsletter. And why is the budget so high if it's done for free and we get one a year? What a waste of money.
Funny I really enjoyed all the newsletters especially the one that explained the DEED, that was especially informative.

I would guess that the budget for the newsletter covers printing and mailing and who knows maybe something else like photography, but I know for a fact there were no payments for the graphic design which is what Gail's husband did for FREE! Try to remember you were accusing her of hiring a family member which NEVER HAPPENED.

But what really amazes me is that the Village haters just hate everything so there is really no point in trying to change their mind with actual facts.
Oh really

East Moriches, NY

#297 Mar 11, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
So, when someone challenges the LIE that Bob and Gail hired family members with the truth that there are in fact none of their family members on the payroll, the poster changes direction to the MBPOA.
and sorry to bring up the MBPOA, but isn't that what the village did IN THAT CRAPPY NEWSLETTER THAT IS PAID BY TAX DOLLARS!!?? All any of you yes village dolts, and YOU are the biggest offender, do is bring up the MBPOA when ever people talk about over spending, nepotism and closed door government. NOW the subject is taboo? Please!
Oh really

East Moriches, NY

#298 Mar 11, 2014
Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Funny I really enjoyed all the newsletters especially the one that explained the DEED, that was especially informative.
I would guess that the budget for the newsletter covers printing and mailing and who knows maybe something else like photography, but I know for a fact there were no payments for the graphic design which is what Gail's husband did for FREE! Try to remember you were accusing her of hiring a family member which NEVER HAPPENED.
But what really amazes me is that the Village haters just hate everything so there is really no point in trying to change their mind with actual facts.
we don't hate the "village". We hate the lies, secrets, over spending and back room politics. There's a difference. YOU are just too clueless to see that.
Not Really

Mastic, NY

#299 Mar 11, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>we don't hate the "village". We hate the lies, secrets, over spending and back room politics. There's a difference. YOU are just too clueless to see that.
NO the truth is YOU HATE THE VILLAGE, you are the ones making up the lies to try to convince everyone else to hate the village as well.

If the Village paved the streets with gold coins you would complain that the village did not give you a free bag to collect them in or that they were too heavy to carry home.

You refuse to see the improvements, you complain about potholes and trash after the worst winter in recent history, knowing full well that as soon as the weather breaks the potholes will be filled and the litter picked up.(and by the way have you looked outside the Village - potholes and trash everywhere) And when those jobs are complete you will complain that the grass wasn't mowed soon enough or short enough or too short or whatever. You are consumed with hate and nothing will change your mind.

The only reason some of us post answers to your nonsense rants is to give reasonable people an opportunity to think for themselves, ask questions and make informed decisions.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#300 Mar 11, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>we don't hate the "village". We hate the lies, secrets, over spending and back room politics. There's a difference. YOU are just too clueless to see that.
Who is this We that you are talking about? Did you mean "Name goes here", "Oh really", "Babs", and the rest of your friends who all happen to use an ISP located in East Moriches?

Let's do a quick poll.

Yes or No, the village should be dissolved. Only Yes or No.
OMG

Moriches, NY

#302 Mar 11, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>Gail and Bob want to continue to hire their family members over qualified people. Gail and Bob HAVE hired family members over more qualified individuals.
Gail and Bob refuse to video the meeting and share them public. Why else do they hold public meeting and work shops at 5:00 when everyone is at work?
A vote for Gail and Bob is a vote for a closed government "for their family, by their family"!
Brady's right, don't waste your vote on nepotism and closed door government!
Bob and Gail DEO NOT have any relatives working for the Village you (_!_)!
Not Really

Mastic, NY

#303 Mar 11, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this We that you are talking about? Did you mean "Name goes here", "Oh really", "Babs", and the rest of your friends who all happen to use an ISP located in East Moriches?
Let's do a quick poll.
NO

Location hidden

#304 Mar 11, 2014
Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>
NO
Thanks.
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#305 Mar 11, 2014
Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>
I have checked and neither Gail or Bob have any relatives working for the village. Gail's husband has worked on the Village Newsletter as a volunteer no salary or payment was ever exchanged he did the work for FREE, which is something he did for free for the MBPOA and Osprey Pointe as well. And by the way I doubt you could find anyone more qualified to do the newsletter at any price.
Once again, just because you say it doesn't make it so.
It is time to come up with something new to try to convince us that they are corrupt so far you have not proven a thing except that you are an idiot, and so are the people you are supporting.
gail and bob were directly responsible for hiring friends and relatives of gary and all of the people who were members of the mbvec. they did nothing to stop it, therefore they are responsible. there are whole families that work for the village. most of them are not even qualified to do the jobs that they have.
hahaha

Mastic Beach, NY

#306 Mar 11, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Who is this We that you are talking about? Did you mean "Name goes here", "Oh really", "Babs", and the rest of your friends who all happen to use an ISP located in East Moriches?
Let's do a quick poll.
NO!
cant stop laughing

Mastic Beach, NY

#307 Mar 11, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>gail and bob were directly responsible for hiring friends and relatives of gary and all of the people who were members of the mbvec. they did nothing to stop it, therefore they are responsible. there are whole families that work for the village. most of them are not even qualified to do the jobs that they have.
FUNNY, when something rings true, nobody every comments on it. i guess that means that this post is entirely RIGHT

Location hidden

#308 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>FUNNY, when something rings true, nobody every comments on it. i guess that means that this post is entirely RIGHT
Sometimes you just get tired of shoveling sh*t against the tide. The village employees are dedicated and dependable. They are doing the jobs that they are being paid to do. But, your opinion is that because nobody bothered to counter it, therefore it must be true. Maybe there was a meeting tonight and some people were busy.

Since: Mar 14

Location hidden

#309 Mar 11, 2014
<quoted text>gail and bob were directly responsible for hiring friends and relatives of gary and all of the people who were members of the mbvec. they did nothing to stop it, therefore they are responsible. there are whole families that work for the village. most of them are not even qualified to do the jobs that they have.
So what if they did? Patronage is a part of politics. In all governments- both foreign and domestic. Don't believe it? Look at the job of Postmaster General and how it's been filled. Do you think a letter carrier that worked their way through the ranks gets the job?

The real question is- is the job getting done by these people that were hired? If so, what's the complaint? Who cares who puts up the signs as long as they're level?

That striping job was terrible, though. They should be disowned. Or given glasses.
Oh really

East Moriches, NY

#310 Mar 11, 2014
KivaJohn wrote:
<quoted text>
So what if they did? Patronage is a part of politics. In all governments- both foreign and domestic. Don't believe it? Look at the job of Postmaster General and how it's been filled. Do you think a letter carrier that worked their way through the ranks gets the job?
The real question is- is the job getting done by these people that were hired? If so, what's the complaint? Who cares who puts up the signs as long as they're level?
That striping job was terrible, though. They should be disowned. Or given glasses.
the problem is the street signs are awful and no one wants them. People have done liked you asked and spoke up at meeting and have stated their position that no one wants them. And them the village ignores every one and has their family members instal them any ways. THATS the problem.
says who

Mastic, NY

#311 Mar 12, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>the problem is the street signs are awful and no one wants them. People have done liked you asked and spoke up at meeting and have stated their position that no one wants them. And them the village ignores every one and has their family members instal them any ways. THATS the problem.
You use NOBODY and EVERYBODY when what you really mean is YOU.

I do like the steer signs. They remind me of the Jersey Shore, where my family spent many summer vacations at the beach, and they are very similar to the street signs that were right here in Mastic Beach, when we used to visit my father's aunt many years ago.

And by the way, if street signs are your biggest problem I would have to say they are doing an amazing job
Somebody

Shirley, NY

#312 Mar 12, 2014
says who wrote:
<quoted text>
I do like the steer signs. They remind me of the Jersey Shore, where my family spent many summer vacations at the beach, and they are very similar to the street signs that were right here in Mastic Beach, when we used to visit my father's aunt many years ago.
And by the way, if street signs are your biggest problem I would have to say they are doing an amazing job
We should all give "East Moriches" poster a break. She "works" late at night but manages to send a slam the village post at 1:30AM.
Oh really

East Moriches, NY

#313 Mar 12, 2014
says who wrote:
<quoted text>
"they remind me of the jersey shore."
Enough said!

Stick your head back in the jersey sand, collect your check from the village and pretend that all is fine in your tiny little village. And NO one except a person who likes plastic houses and fake tans like those signs. They are ugly. They are hard to read. They used PLASTIC with plastic lettering. And it's one item in a long list of screw up that this village has done in the last 4 years.
Face it, you village has no clue how to operate any thing above a street fair and it shows.

Location hidden

#314 Mar 12, 2014
Oh really wrote:
<quoted text>"they remind me of the jersey shore."
Enough said!
Stick your head back in the jersey sand, collect your check from the village and pretend that all is fine in your tiny little village. And NO one except a person who likes plastic houses and fake tans like those signs. They are ugly. They are hard to read. They used PLASTIC with plastic lettering. And it's one item in a long list of screw up that this village has done in the last 4 years.
Face it, you village has no clue how to operate any thing above a street fair and it shows.
Funny you mentioned running a street fair...the village does not run them, the PCCA did though...and they ALWAYS turn a profit. You can't say the same for the MBPOA. The difference is the PCCA members don't put money into their back pocket.
Oh really

East Moriches, NY

#315 Mar 12, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Funny you mentioned running a street fair...the village does not run them, the PCCA did though...and they ALWAYS turn a profit. You can't say the same for the MBPOA. The difference is the PCCA members don't put money into their back pocket.
bla bla bla, It's the POA fault! bla bla bla.
To quote YOU Babs, "why do you always need to bring up the MBPOA"?
I can't wait for Bruce and Maura to clean house! Get all that OT now, you'll be out of a job soon.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Next up for Roy Rogers site: White Castle? (Dec '10) 10 hr Socwkmom 320
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 18 hr Susan 304
I heard they hired a new process server Sun Really Brady 26
Cops: Mastic, Shirley safer after crackdown - (Nov '07) Sun ashley 208
Popeyes Chicken Coming to Shirley (Jan '11) Sun Really Brady 12
Parked Cars Sun hoodo 2
4 years later ? Sun hoodo 53

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match