Mastic Beach Village Being Investiga...
Name goes here

Stamford, CT

#253 Mar 8, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Of all the 6 candidates, I guarantee I will not be voting for Bruce or Maura. You should ask the candidate who you claimed made the promise next Wednesday night.
why?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#254 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>why?
Well, your vague response could be taken many ways. let me try to dissect your question.

Why.......am I not voting for Maura and Bruce? Well, glad you asked! M&B only care about themselves and are trying to get into the government in order to attack from within.

Why.......should you ask the trustee candidate about his promises? Because YOU said he promised that all MBV problems would be fixed right away.(and you know that was not ever said).

Why.....would anyone in MBV want to be forced to pay to park in MBV (Bruce's plan)
Why.....would anyone want summer party houses in MBV (Maura's plan)
Why.....would Maura and Bruce interfere with Town negotiations for the ambulance company to be relocated onto Neighborhood Rd?

Why....would anyone vote for Maura and Bruce?
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#255 Mar 9, 2014
Why????
Name goes here

Stamford, CT

#256 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Well, your vague response could be taken many ways. let me try to dissect your question.
Why.......am I not voting for Maura and Bruce? Well, glad you asked! M&B only care about themselves and are trying to get into the government in order to attack from within.
Why.......should you ask the trustee candidate about his promises? Because YOU said he promised that all MBV problems would be fixed right away.(and you know that was not ever said).
Why.....would anyone in MBV want to be forced to pay to park in MBV (Bruce's plan)
Why.....would Maura and Bruce interfere with Town negotiations for the ambulance company to be relocated onto Neighborhood Rd?
sorry. I meant to type 'who cares?'.

Location hidden

#257 Mar 9, 2014
Name goes here wrote:
<quoted text>sorry. I meant to type 'who cares?'.
Oh!
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#259 Mar 9, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Well, your vague response could be taken many ways. let me try to dissect your question.
well, WHy...would anyone vote for a quitter?
Why.... would anyone vote for a teacher who did not do his homework when he was head of MBVEC?
Why.....would anyone vote for someone who employs a racist woman hater?
Why.....would anyone vote for someone who has been in office for almost 4 years and did nothing to stop the no bid contracts or wasteful spending?
Why....would anyone vote for nepotism?
DO NOT VOTE FOR SITTING TRUSTEES
DO NOT VOTE FOR QUITTERS
VOTE FOR TRANSPARENCY
Name goes here

Stamford, CT

#260 Mar 9, 2014
cant stop laughing wrote:
<quoted text>well, WHy...would anyone vote for a quitter?
Why.... would anyone vote for a teacher who did not do his homework when he was head of MBVEC?
Why.....would anyone vote for someone who employs a racist woman hater?
Why.....would anyone vote for someone who has been in office for almost 4 years and did nothing to stop the no bid contracts or wasteful spending?
Why....would anyone vote for nepotism?
DO NOT VOTE FOR SITTING TRUSTEES
DO NOT VOTE FOR QUITTERS
VOTE FOR TRANSPARENCY
all good points. Why indeed?
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#262 Mar 9, 2014
What does that mean???
hoodo

Center Moriches, NY

#263 Mar 10, 2014
I Personally would not trust any one who had not smoked weed. which is now finally becoming legal. An arrest for pot to day or in the past is like having a record for a prohibition bust in 1920's by the1940's it was joke. prohibition was stupid in the 1920's as it is today.Grow the f**k up. Or better yet light up a joint and buy a bag of chips and relax. Oh by the way once again Victor shut up.
Not a smoker

Stamford, CT

#264 Mar 10, 2014
hoodo wrote:
I Personally would not trust any one who had not smoked weed. which is now finally becoming legal. An arrest for pot to day or in the past is like having a record for a prohibition bust in 1920's by the1940's it was joke. prohibition was stupid in the 1920's as it is today.Grow the f**k up. Or better yet light up a joint and buy a bag of chips and relax. Oh by the way once again Victor shut up.
Being previously arrested for "attempted drug possession" which is the pled down charge you are referring to is not a BADGE of HONOR. It is a public disgrace. And, don't curse at people who differ from your point of view. Possession of POT in NY is still against the law. And apparently, Maura found out that also applied to Arizona. Ask Bruce if he knows anything about domestic violence.

All candidates for office should be drug tested before they are sworn in.
Not Really

Bronx, NY

#265 Mar 10, 2014
hoodo wrote:
Maura arrested for drugs - No problem?
Maura gets fine from DEC for cutting down the wetlands - No problem?
Maura gets fined for being a Slumlord - No problem?
Maura lives in a house without permits or CO- No problem?
Maura and the MBPOA "knowingly" ignore code & build illegal guard shack - No problem?
Maura drives the MBPOA into Financial Ruin - No Problem?
And that is not even bringing up the question whether she married and illegal alien just to get him a green card.
In my opinion Maura has shown a total disregard for the law and should not even run for trustee let alone be elected...we need people we can trust, people who respect the law, people who will enforce the law - not someone who thinks the law does not apply to them and put the village, and your tax dollars, at risk. How can anyone expect a law breaker to enforce the law - that is the joke. The Village currently drug tests all employees - it should include our elected officials, as well as a full PUBLIC background check.

Location hidden

#266 Mar 10, 2014
Not Really wrote:
<quoted text>
Maura arrested for drugs - No problem?
Maura gets fine from DEC for cutting down the wetlands - No problem?
Maura gets fined for being a Slumlord - No problem?
Maura lives in a house without permits or CO- No problem?
Maura and the MBPOA "knowingly" ignore code & build illegal guard shack - No problem?
Maura drives the MBPOA into Financial Ruin - No Problem?
And that is not even bringing up the question whether she married and illegal alien just to get him a green card.
In my opinion Maura has shown a total disregard for the law and should not even run for trustee let alone be elected...we need people we can trust, people who respect the law, people who will enforce the law - not someone who thinks the law does not apply to them and put the village, and your tax dollars, at risk. How can anyone expect a law breaker to enforce the law - that is the joke. The Village currently drug tests all employees - it should include our elected officials, as well as a full PUBLIC background check.
Sounds like there will be some interesting questions Wednesday night.
Babs

Stamford, CT

#267 Mar 10, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Sounds like there will be some interesting questions Wednesday night.
Like, hey Frank, since you burned your own house down because the TOB refused to give you a permit isn't putting our volunteer fire fighters lives at rise a crime or are you above the law? Or why isn't the name Cappiello on the deed of the house she lives in? Is she a renter? Or with the horrendous testing scores of the wfsd isn't it a crime for Paul to pull in his giant pension? Or hey Paul what illness did you really have? Cancer? Leukemia or lymphoma? Aids? Bob has lived here since the beginning of time isn't it HIS FAULT for doing nothing across the decades that made MB is as craptacular as it is? How about those scalar anti boys getting patronage jobs because there mother was the shill of the village. She is still spewing her poison. Right Babs I mean Brady.

Location hidden

#268 Mar 10, 2014
Babs wrote:
<quoted text>
Like, hey Frank, since you burned your own house down because the TOB refused to give you a permit isn't putting our volunteer fire fighters lives at rise a crime or are you above the law? Or why isn't the name Cappiello on the deed of the house she lives in? Is she a renter? Or with the horrendous testing scores of the wfsd isn't it a crime for Paul to pull in his giant pension? Or hey Paul what illness did you really have? Cancer? Leukemia or lymphoma? Aids? Bob has lived here since the beginning of time isn't it HIS FAULT for doing nothing across the decades that made MB is as craptacular as it is? How about those scalar anti boys getting patronage jobs because there mother was the shill of the village. She is still spewing her poison. Right Babs I mean Brady.
Another swing and a miss. And, nobody with any love of Mastic Beach would call it craptacular. You need more sleep.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#269 Mar 10, 2014
really brady? finally i know why you are such a crazy village defender. i guess if my whole family worked for the village i might think they were great too.

Location hidden

#270 Mar 10, 2014
really brady? finally i know why you are such a crazy village defender. i guess if my whole family worked for the village i might think they were great too.
Let me say this, just like the greased pig squealed when someone used her name, I am not Barbara. And, none of my family works for the village. I am a nobody who is definitely NOT VOTING FOR MAURA OR BRUCE.
Name goes here

Stamford, CT

#271 Mar 10, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Let me say this, just like the greased pig squealed when someone used her name, I am not Barbara. And, none of my family works for the village. I am a nobody who is definitely NOT VOTING FOR MAURA OR BRUCE.
is that because Maura and Bruce want to get rid of the rampant nepotism in village hall? I bet that's why. Face it, nepotism in the village is coming to and end. Tell your family to put in as much OT as they can while they still have jobs.
Don't forget to vote Bruce and Maura on the 18th!
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#272 Mar 10, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Let me say this, just like the greased pig squealed when someone used her name, I am not Barbara. And, none of my family works for the village. I am a nobody who is definitely NOT VOTING FOR MAURA OR BRUCE.
so sorry you feel like you are a nobody. my mom always told me that god didn't make any junk. get help.

Location hidden

#273 Mar 10, 2014
<quoted text>so sorry you feel like you are a nobody. my mom always told me that god didn't make any junk. get help.
Since I know you are just an insincere jerk, I will let you in on a little secret...Your Mom was lying to YOU.

I know the purpose of attacking me us to divert attention away from Maura and her criminal background. A vote for her would be a wasted vote.
cant stop laughing

Bronx, NY

#274 Mar 10, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Since I know you are just an insincere jerk, I will let you in on a little secret...Your Mom was lying to YOU.
I know the purpose of attacking me us to divert attention away from Maura and her criminal background. A vote for her would be a wasted vote.
so you are saying that god DID make junk? like i said before, please get help

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
horse boarding (Jan '13) 21 hr Dans Special Sauce 47
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Sep 19 mbisgreat 16
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Sep 10 NSHI HomeImprovents 18
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug '17 raphan disbarred 17
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Aug '17 Losasayswhut 89
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Aug '17 Concerned resident 153
tob Aug '17 hoo do you think ... 3

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages