|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

It is over wrote:
<quoted text>you don't know the marina has a mailing address and a tax address.
as per U.S. E.P.A records the address for the marina is 2 Floral CT.

http://www.epa-echo.gov/cgi-bin/get1cReport.c... |utmccn=%28organic%29|utmcmd=o rganic|utmctr=%28not%20provide d%29&__utmv=172919287.|1=v isitor%20id=one%20and%20done%2 0visitor=1&__utmk=22619515

According to The Mastic Beach Chamber of Commerce the address is also listed as 2 Floral CT.

http://gmbcoc.com/STIRIZ.html and that couldnt be an incorrect address since Gary is a sitting member of the board of directors.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

It is over wrote:
before you make such a false accusation.
lets talk about falsehoods:

Gary isnt trying to back door a mobile phone tower on his land

Gary didnt ramrod a no bid contract to DHS

Gary is not related to the person who operates DHS

Gary got permission to fix Riveria Rd from DEC

Gary claimed that code enforcement wasnt armed during the great storm of 2011.

When all those other things were listed, Pinocchio Brady comes along and claims they are all false accusations. But eventually it turns out after you turn over the rocks, the truth emerges from underneath.
Yeah whatever

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

MBLover1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I think Carol paid her taxes because too many people learned that she hadn't paid them. I am not excusing Gary if he truly is only paying a small amount of taxes on something that should be taxed much more for. By the way, you mispelled cheet, it is CHEAT!!
Yeah thanks. Blame a small screen and auto correct. I mean, a hard word like cheat! Don't know how I could possibly spell that properly anyways!!! Thank thank thank you for pointing that out! I guess I'll vote for Gary now.
wow

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Went down to vote and what do I see,Victor,Bob from Unicorn Motors and the boys from the PCCA all standing outside with their signs for the three.
I go inside to vote and who is there Alan,the man who told how bad the Vision team was last year and how we must get rid of them and what crooks Gary and Bill are.
But wait, what is different now, he's on their side.
What happen to him and Gail? Why is there a Stiriz sign in front of Alan's house.
And that's why I voted for Bruce and Carol,because they will not sell out, say what you may about them , but they don't lie.
Not a Carol Fan

Yaphank, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

wow wrote:
Went down to vote and what do I see,Victor,Bob from Unicorn Motors and the boys from the PCCA all standing outside with their signs for the three.
I go inside to vote and who is there Alan,the man who told how bad the Vision team was last year and how we must get rid of them and what crooks Gary and Bill are.
But wait, what is different now, he's on their side.
What happen to him and Gail? Why is there a Stiriz sign in front of Alan's house.
And that's why I voted for Bruce and Carol,because they will not sell out, say what you may about them , but they don't lie.
Maybe Alan realized that you need to show up for things and he sees the Vision Team at things and not Carol. Lets see she has missed 6 work sessions and village meetings.
remember this

Shirley, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Not a Carol Fan wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe Alan realized that you need to show up for things and he sees the Vision Team at things and not Carol. Lets see she has missed 6 work sessions and village meetings.
Maybe Alan is trying to get a village job.
Remember he was the one who found out about Gary's cellphone tower and he was the one who recorded Bill saying that they never said they would not take pay only Paul did.
Allan can not be trusted.
Wow

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

I can't believe the idiots in this village. Let the corruption continue. Next up, salaries for all.
The tribe has spoken

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 19, 2013

Judged:

Wow wrote:
I can't believe the idiots in this village. Let the corruption continue. Next up, salaries for all.
Carol, you proved you are unelectable once again.
Not a Carol Fan

Coram, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Add another absences to Carol. She was among the missing at last nights work session.
Brady

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Not a Carol Fan wrote:
Add another absences to Carol. She was among the missing at last nights work session.
She couldn't get the tail out from between her legs. Lame duck appointments don't count anyway.
Zany Frank and others

Moriches, NY

|
Report Abuse
|
Judge it!
|
Mar 21, 2013

Judged:

Brady wrote:
<quoted text>She couldn't get the tail out from between her legs. Lame duck appointments don't count anyway.
Wow youre a los er.

Tell me when this thread is updated: (Registration is not required)

Add to my Tracker Send me an email

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
Type in your comments below
Name
(appears on your post)
Comments
Characters left: 4000
Type the numbers you see in the image on the right:

Please note by clicking on "Post Comment" you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Other Recent Moriches Discussions

Search the Moriches Forum:
Title Updated Last By Comments
Seafest sucks,again 1 hr Beach Man 30
Frasco/Fukarino lose again 2 hr Incompetence 5
NY Who do you support for U.S. Senate in New York ... (Oct '10) 6 hr Adam Wolff 6,371
theresa (terry) locaso ... i need help locating... (Feb '13) 17 hr Greg 2
MBV to Honor Evan Politico (Dec '13) Tue Evan Politico 37
NY Who do you support for Lieutenant Governor in N... (Oct '10) Tue Gravity Pete 670
NY Who do you support for Comptroller in New York ... (Oct '10) Mon cornholio 437
•••
•••

Moriches News Video

•••
Moriches Dating

more search filters

less search filters

•••

Moriches Jobs

•••
Enter and win $5000
•••