the truth about number of absences

Posted in the Moriches Forum

First Prev
of 2
Next Last
the truth is out there

Shirley, NY

#1 Mar 18, 2013
Okay, I keep hearing how Carol missed half the workshop and village meetings.That "fact" seemed to be exaggerated so I went through the village minutes and counted. The following is what I found after checking the minutes from 3/13/2012 - 1/30/2013. I couldn't check the months of Feb. and March of 2013 because they weren't posted.

Carol B.- 6 times
Bill B.- 4 times
Gary S.- 2 times
Bob M.- 3 times
Gail C.- 1 time

So, yes, Carol was absent the most but it was only two meetings more than the mayor,and no where near the half she's being accused of.

If you don't believe me, check out the meeting minutes yourself.
Do it right

Moriches, NY

#2 Mar 19, 2013
Carol B.- 6 times should be 7 times

04/02/12, 06/06/12, 08/08/12, 10/09/12, 10/24/12, 11/13/12, 01/23/13. and, that's not counting the other 5 times she was marked late 04/18/12, 05/23/12, 09/19/12, 09/26/12, and 01/16/13.
Deputy Mayor McCheese

Kuwait, Kuwait

#3 Mar 19, 2013
What about the absence of taxes not being paid for a marina at #2 Floral CT MBV?
Big Deal

Mastic, NY

#4 Mar 19, 2013
Do it right wrote:
Carol B.- 6 times should be 7 times
04/02/12, 06/06/12, 08/08/12, 10/09/12, 10/24/12, 11/13/12, 01/23/13. and, that's not counting the other 5 times she was marked late 04/18/12, 05/23/12, 09/19/12, 09/26/12, and 01/16/13.
Maybe she was late but she was there. Not absent 50%. And she has a job, she's not retired nor does she own her own business where she can rearrange her hours.
think first

Mastic Beach, NY

#5 Mar 19, 2013
the truth is out there wrote:
Okay, I keep hearing how Carol missed half the workshop and village meetings.That "fact" seemed to be exaggerated so I went through the village minutes and counted. The following is what I found after checking the minutes from 3/13/2012 - 1/30/2013. I couldn't check the months of Feb. and March of 2013 because they weren't posted.
Carol B.- 6 times
Bill B.- 4 times
Gary S.- 2 times
Bob M.- 3 times
Gail C.- 1 time
So, yes, Carol was absent the most but it was only two meetings more than the mayor,and no where near the half she's being accused of.
Carol has missed more public meetings then 6 and never attended any meetings that were not public. She has never eve met any of the people working to rebuild our village from FEMA that are in Village Hall every day!!!!
Being a trustee is more then sitting in front of an audience making faces and abstaining from voting.
VOTE ROW B and boot Carol to the curb
It is over

Moriches, NY

#6 Mar 19, 2013
Big Deal wrote:
<quoted text>
Maybe she was late but she was there. Not absent 50%. And she has a job, she's not retired nor does she own her own business where she can rearrange her hours.
just the facts, if you are going to put down numbers, be right.
It is over

Moriches, NY

#7 Mar 19, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
What about the absence of taxes not being paid for a marina at #2 Floral CT MBV?
you don't know the marina has a mailing address and a tax address. Why don't you look up the Violet Rd address taxes before you make such a false accusation.
MBLover1

Norwalk, CT

#8 Mar 19, 2013
Deputy Mayor McCheese wrote:
Carol has been very late in paying her taxes for 2 years. Great example also!!!
interesting

Mastic, NY

#9 Mar 19, 2013
think first wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol has missed more public meetings then 6 and never attended any meetings that were not public. She has never eve met any of the people working to rebuild our village from FEMA that are in Village Hall every day!!!!
Being a trustee is more then sitting in front of an audience making faces and abstaining from voting.
How would you know ,unless you work for the village.
And when they had the FEMA people at the monthly meeting she was there.
they are right

Mastic, NY

#10 Mar 19, 2013
It is over wrote:
<quoted text>just the facts, if you are going to put down numbers, be right.
It's not 50% like you say,more lies.
Sounds like the same math the Gary,Bill and Nick use on there village spending.
The people are getting wise to the village and PCCA.
Not a Carol Fan

Selden, NY

#11 Mar 19, 2013
Carol B.- 6 times
Bill B.- 4 times
Gary S.- 2 times
Bob M.- 3 times
Gail C.- 1 time
Ok so lets see Carol has been in office 1 year and has missed 6-7 meetings. All the others have been in office except for Gail for 2 years and have missed less then Carol.
they are right

Mastic, NY

#12 Mar 19, 2013
Same time for all but Gail who came in 2 weeks after Carol
from 3/13/2012 - 1/30/2013.
they are right

Mastic, NY

#13 Mar 19, 2013
think first wrote:
<quoted text>
Village can not have non public meetings with FEMA according to the village lawyer.
Braty

New York, NY

#14 Mar 19, 2013
Carol B.- 6 times
Bill B.- 4 times
Gary S.- 2 times
Bob M.- 3 times
Gail C.- 1 time
Vision Team and suporters dont deal in fact. If they did, we would have the truth about this village. They lie, thats obvious now. They even lie when the facts are slapping them in the face. Like we can not have a tax neutral village while having all the same services as we did when the TOB did it. BUT, they dont want to hear that. I just hope the residents of the village finally get their heads out of their a$$es and vote the guys out. If we have to be a village, lets really make it FOR the people, not for Garys family.
Braty

New York, NY

#15 Mar 19, 2013
think first wrote:
<quoted text>
HA! I like that, very biased. I liked how our Mayor went to fema at the curch acrost from St. Judes and was SCREAMING at the FEMA rep. that was there. At least Carol doesnt act like an Ape sticking her chest out and banging her fist on her chest like the rest of the jokers at Village Hall do when they go to talk to someone of importance. VOTE ROW B OUT NOW and save this village.
Braty

New York, NY

#16 Mar 19, 2013
MBLover1 wrote:
<quoted text>
Carol has been very late in paying her taxes for 2 years. Great example also!!!
Gary DOESNT pay his fair share of taxes. 12 dollars on a "vacant" lot with over 500 boats on it? VOTE HIM OUT~
MBLover1

Norwalk, CT

#17 Mar 19, 2013
Braty wrote:
<quoted text>Gary DOESNT pay his fair share of taxes. 12 dollars on a "vacant" lot with over 500 boats on it? VOTE HIM OUT~
I do not know if that is true or not and if it is that is outrageous. Equally outrageous is Carol not paying her taxes when they were due and being very late in paying them. VOTE CAROL OUT!!
typical Vision

New York, NY

#18 Mar 19, 2013
MBLover1 wrote:
<quoted text>
I do not know if that is true or not and if it is that is outrageous. Equally outrageous is Carol not paying her taxes when they were due and being very late in paying them. VOTE CAROL OUT!!
she paid them so shes better than Gary in my book. Hes a liar, a cheet and a crook. VOTE HIM OUT!!! Do the right thing.
MBLover1

Norwalk, CT

#19 Mar 19, 2013
typical Vision wrote:
<quoted text>she paid them so shes better than Gary in my book. Hes a liar, a cheet and a crook. VOTE HIM OUT!!! Do the right thing.
I think Carol paid her taxes because too many people learned that she hadn't paid them. I am not excusing Gary if he truly is only paying a small amount of taxes on something that should be taxed much more for. By the way, you mispelled cheet, it is CHEAT!!
Not a Carol Fan

Selden, NY

#20 Mar 19, 2013
Between Village and Town taxes Garys total tax bill is over 30,0000.00

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
4 years later ? 7 hr False accusations 68
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Wed JAYTHEMAN 309
Why are Italian men so short? (Jul '11) Oct 27 henu 47
Arrest Report: DWI, Criminal Possession (Nov '11) Oct 27 Busted 11
where is hoodo Oct 26 False accusations 9
Popeyes Chicken Coming to Shirley (Jan '11) Oct 26 hoo doo you think... 19
Emmet has Sexxx with Stripper after dinner with... Oct 26 WashingtonChilds 1

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match