illegal apartment
village corrupt

Bronx, NY

#1 Aug 24, 2013
Can someone please help me. I live in Mastic Beach. I have filed a complaint about a illegal basement apartment. Yet noting has been done because the person who lives in the illegal apartment works for a gas station near the village and knows code inspectors. What action should be taken? If we all email the village will they have to look into this more instead of me just one person fighting this?
MB Lover

Manorville, NY

#2 Aug 24, 2013
I would suggest you go to the next Village meeting and make your complain at the meeting where it will have to be included in their minutes. Also when you do, mention that you have filed complaints and yet nothing has been done.
What

Jersey City, NJ

#3 Aug 24, 2013
Hate to tell you, but if they are close with the village or any leaders, they will drag their feet and stall, stall, stall as long as they can with this. Yes, go to the next meeting and make it public knowledge. They may not fix the problem but it shows everyone else how Village hall handles issues with friends. Good luck.
Or, get V Zelany on it. Dd you know he single handedly got rid of 9 sex offenders? This one illegal apartment should be a piece of cake for him!
Brady

Stamford, CT

#4 Aug 24, 2013
With respect to this thread, I smell a rat. Just another attempt to promulgate another anti-village monotribe. Why didn't you also suggest payola or bribes or maybe even collusion? To the original poster....what is the address of this illegal apartment?
Whip It Good

Springfield, NJ

#5 Aug 24, 2013
Its not too late
to whip it
whip it good
ya bunch of rats
nothing

Bronx, NY

#6 Sep 29, 2013
Fighting to remove an illegal tenant and her family of 12 for 2 years now. The village will do NOTHING to help you... good luck.
Victor zelany

East Moriches, NY

#7 Sep 29, 2013
nothing wrote:
Fighting to remove an illegal tenant and her family of 12 for 2 years now. The village will do NOTHING to help you... good luck.
rentals are king. money money money
Brady

Manorville, NY

#8 Sep 30, 2013
Just post the address of the illegal apartment and see what happens.......

If you are not part of the solution, you are likely the problem.
total BS brady

East Moriches, NY

#9 Sep 30, 2013
Brady wrote:
Just post the address of the illegal apartment and see what happens.......
If you are not part of the solution, you are likely the problem.
106 cranberry. Oh wait, thats a run down slumhouse owned by the Deputy Mayor that is never ticketed. Never mind.
Village wond do anything except make them mow their lawns.
OMG

East Moriches, NY

#10 Sep 30, 2013
total BS brady wrote:
<quoted text>106 cranberry. Oh wait, thats a run down slumhouse owned by the Deputy Mayor that is never ticketed. Never mind.
Village wond do anything except make them mow their lawns.
\

No one lives at that address and it has been cleaned up.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#11 Sep 30, 2013
And there is no basement there either.
Fred G Sanford

Ridgewood, NY

#12 Sep 30, 2013
But they have an Amusement Park in the back yard.
Pit Bulls riding on the Carousel, Prosty's riding the Wonder Wheel.
biker1

Mastic Beach, NY

#13 Oct 1, 2013
call the town of brookhaven?
Brady

Bronx, NY

#14 Oct 1, 2013
Fred the crack head gaurds the crawl space.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#15 Oct 1, 2013
Brady wrote:
Fred the crack head gaurds the crawl space.
evan, not me.
Mister Fuji

Ridgewood, NY

#16 Oct 6, 2013
biker1 wrote:
call the town of brookhaven?
Do You mean Crookhaven or Crackhaven?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
News Mastic Beach Village employee claims in police ... (Apr '15) 18 hr hoo doo you think... 156
Crabby Robs at Smith Point Tue Trekman 1
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) Mon lkjlk 79
Dissolve the village Jun 23 Loza 10
Squatters and high grass Jun 21 Sick 30
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Feb '16 Evan Politico 13

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages