What happened to Hoodo?
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#21 Apr 7, 2014
Haha wrote:
<quoted text>one flaw with your "logic". Your ARE Barbara where as Maura ISNT hoodoo. Now do you see the difference? Probably not.
Oh I can't wait to see the stupid things you come up with later to defend your precious vision team. It's going to be really funny. Like how are you going to defend Gary when he can't produce the permits for work performed at his marina with village equipment?( I bet that dictates the out come to the MBPOA's lawsuit.)
Fun time are just around the corner!
Exactly how are you going to prove he did any work requiring permits or that he used village equipment?

And, as to the lawsuit... The next date has been put off until June, so the funds to repair will likely be gonzo. There is no connection between Gary's marina and the village's lawsuit. What are you talking about?
haha

Stamford, CT

#22 Apr 7, 2014
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Exactly how are you going to prove he did any work requiring permits or that he used village equipment?
And, as to the lawsuit... The next date has been put off until June, so the funds to repair will likely be gonzo. There is no connection between Gary's marina and the village's lawsuit. What are you talking about?
so June is the new date when the POA goes bankrupt? Make up your mind already. Last Oct they were going to go bankrupt, then It was Nov. Then it was April, now its June? The term 'grasping at straws' comes to mind.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#23 Apr 7, 2014
haha wrote:
<quoted text>so June is the new date when the POA goes bankrupt? Make up your mind already. Last Oct they were going to go bankrupt, then It was Nov. Then it was April, now its June? The term 'grasping at straws' comes to mind.
I never said they were going bankrupt...to go bankrupt, you have to be in debt. The date of the courts decision keeps getting delayed, now the next date is June. And I hope it is the day the decision is handed down. As far as their finances, I pointed out they have been losing money almost every year since 2004. They are almost broke, but I never said bankrupt.
yoo hoo hoodo

Perth Amboy, NJ

#24 Apr 8, 2014
Where is hoodoo? It's too quiet. Could it be that she's too busy preparing for her first meeting?

Or maybe he's too busy putting in cesspools without permits?

Or are they too busy writing thank you cards to the attendees that showed up for the swearing in yesterday.

Red rover, red rover, send hoodo right over.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 2
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) 14 hr Dantheman 590
Lets play what has Gary lied about! (Mar '13) 16 hr Waaaaaa 133
How to piss off that rag Newsday (Aug '14) Jun 24 Faux News 28
News YOUR COMMUNITY WATCHDOG: Debating the safety of... (Jan '08) May '17 Norman Snead 73
Choya Farm (Oct '16) May '17 Bruce 13
News Charges Filed In LI Chimney Sweep Scam (Feb '06) May '17 Lisa 337
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages