And here it comes.....
First Prev
of 3
Next Last
Truth is

United States

#41 Jun 28, 2014
F hole wrote:
<quoted text>what "civic" are you talking about idiot? There are no CIVIC's in charge of any form of government. You have an issue with the law or code? Take it up with the local GOVERNMENT dummy. Truth is... You're an idiot.
It's just my slang for the busy bodys who sit around and figure ways pick our pockets, add more red tape to our lives and violate our rights to benefit themselves.

The worst ones of course always have "good intentions" as they pave the way to hell.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It may be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end, for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

Their very kindness stings with intolerable insult...
Truth is

United States

#42 Jun 28, 2014
"tyranny exercised for the good of its victims"

Curfew for people with addiction problems...

Result , I don't want help to many rules here... screw this I am gone.

You've probably heard about those addiction studies with caged lab rats, in which the rats compulsively press the heroin dispensing lever again and again, even to the point of choosing it over food and starving themselves to death.

Alexander found that when you take rats out of tiny separate cages and put them in a spacious “rat park” with ample exercise, food, and social interaction, they no longer choose drugs; indeed, already-addicted rats will wean themselves off drugs after they are transferred from cages to the rat park.

http://www.thefix.com/content/For-Addicts-Rat...
ha ha ha

Shirley, NY

#43 Jun 28, 2014
truth is wrote:
Someone gave me the red X for pointing out that substance abuse disorders are classified as a mental illness in the DSM 5 and covered by the Americans with Disabilities Act !
The ADA is a wide-ranging civil rights law that prohibits discrimination based on disability. It affords similar protections against discrimination to Americans with disabilities as the Civil Rights Act of 1964, which made discrimination based on race, religion, sex, national origin, and other characteristics illegal.
LOL ! People with disabilities have to obey a curfew and be subject special housing discrimination ?
LOL that's so funny !
Did these civic's even go to civics class or were they in special ed ??
maybe substance abuse should be removed as a disability. it is a disability that is totally self inflicted. i shouldn't have to pay tax dollars to support addicts. it is simply disgusting. there are people with real disabilities that are denied help every day but addicts are never denied. this law should be changed.
hoo doo you think you are

Savannah, GA

#44 Jun 28, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>maybe substance abuse should be removed as a disability. it is a disability that is totally self inflicted. i shouldn't have to pay tax dollars to support addicts.
Good thing Really Brady isnt posting here any longer otherwise you would be called a racist because you have an objection to undesirables.
truth is

United States

#46 Jun 29, 2014
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text>maybe substance abuse should be removed as a disability. it is a disability that is totally self inflicted. i shouldn't have to pay tax dollars to support addicts. it is simply disgusting. there are people with real disabilities that are denied help every day but addicts are never denied. this law should be changed.
Self inflicted ?

Most addicts got their first drugs @ school.

The Drugging of Our Children http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-drugging-o...

If a stranger on the street came up to me and my child with a package of cocaine and offered to give my child a free month's supply, I'd have him arrested. AFTER I beat the piss out of him. Yet if this happens every day in schools when they tell parents their child 'needs' to be on psychiatric drugs.

Drugs prescribed for ADHD are not "mild" by any means. These are hard-core, "class 2" narcotics, regulated by the Drug Enforcement Agency as a controlled substance because they can lead to dependence. The majority of kids diagnosed with ADHD will be prescribed these potentially dangerous drugs.
wake up

Shirley, NY

#47 Jul 10, 2014
truth is wrote:
<quoted text>
Self inflicted ?
Most addicts got their first drugs @ school.
The Drugging of Our Children http://topdocumentaryfilms.com/the-drugging-o...
If a stranger on the street came up to me and my child with a package of cocaine and offered to give my child a free month's supply, I'd have him arrested. AFTER I beat the piss out of him. Yet if this happens every day in schools when they tell parents their child 'needs' to be on psychiatric drugs.
Drugs prescribed for ADHD are not "mild" by any means. These are hard-core, "class 2" narcotics, regulated by the Drug Enforcement Agency as a controlled substance because they can lead to dependence. The majority of kids diagnosed with ADHD will be prescribed these potentially dangerous drugs.
oh, please, most people that are addicted to drugs bought the drugs and kept buying them. nobody forced them to put them up their nose/in their arm/in their mouth. addiction is a shame and it is sad, but it is not a disability. it is not racial; as someone else posted.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 3
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
no crab fest 24 min al s 20
Crimes in Mastic Beach 9 hr C Brooks 20
hey Sat MB Lover 4
why brucie doesn't pay taxes Sat Liar 30
Thank god for trump Fri Chad Lackey 5
bamboo invasion in masticbeach Aug 28 georga boy 2
Guardian Angels Aug 27 11951 Rat Dog 14
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages