possibly dissolving the village

possibly dissolving the village

Posted in the Moriches Forum

fedup homeowner

East Moriches, NY

#1 Jul 2, 2013
is there anyone else out here who feels the way I do about the village? I have seen nothing done since these clowns took over, except my taxes going up. its time to dissolve the village and go back under the town of brookhaven. anyone else agree?
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#2 Jul 2, 2013
fedup homeowner wrote:
is there anyone else out here who feels the way I do about the village? I have seen nothing done since these clowns took over, except my taxes going up. its time to dissolve the village and go back under the town of brookhaven. anyone else agree?
Your taxes went DOWN, the school tax went up. If you want to dissolve it, get Jane to help you. She is an expert.
OMG

East Moriches, NY

#3 Jul 2, 2013
fedup homeowner wrote:
Don't know about you but my Village taxes have stayed the same for 2 years now. School taxes have gone up over 300 dollars this year. Village had nothing to do with that. Village has shut down a lot of houses . Made landlords bring others up to code. What more do you want It took along time for it to get like it is . It is not going to improve 100% in just 3 years. So far I am very pleased with what they have done.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#4 Jul 2, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
Don't know about you but my Village taxes have stayed the same for 2 years now. School taxes have gone up over 300 dollars this year. Village had nothing to do with that. Village has shut down a lot of houses . Made landlords bring others up to code. What more do you want It took along time for it to get like it is . It is not going to improve 100% in just 3 years. So far I am very pleased with what they have done.
Me too!
What

Mastic, NY

#5 Jul 2, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
And me too!
What

Stamford, CT

#6 Jul 2, 2013
3 people agree is village is great. Must be employed by the village.
When all the things that have been bought have to be paid back, watch how fast the taxes go up. I recall the RIGHT people saying it would take 5 years. S far they have been right about everything. 2 more years for the taxes to go up, two years after that it will be dissolved. fact.
What

Mastic, NY

#7 Jul 2, 2013
What wrote:
3 people agree is village is great. Must be employed by the village.
When all the things that have been bought have to be paid back, watch how fast the taxes go up. I recall the RIGHT people saying it would take 5 years. S far they have been right about everything. 2 more years for the taxes to go up, two years after that it will be dissolved. fact.
Three people agreed that "So far I am very pleased with what they have done." They did NOT say "the village is great." Stop twisting everything anyone else says that doesn't fit your agenda.
Not employed by village.
Taxes will probably go up. But through history they usually do, so you can blame whoever you want. It's usually the schools.
Dissolved? Don't hold your breath.
Fact? Did your crystal ball tell you that? Tea leaves? I ching? Tarot? Post in 4 years if you were right or wrong. See you then.
Barber of Seville

Springfield, NJ

#8 Jul 2, 2013
Im the Barber of Seville
I'm the Barber of Seville
Figaro
Figaro
what

Stamford, CT

#9 Jul 3, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>
Three people agreed that "So far I am very pleased with what they have done." They did NOT say "the village is great." Stop twisting everything anyone else says that doesn't fit your agenda.
Not employed by village.
Taxes will probably go up. But through history they usually do, so you can blame whoever you want. It's usually the schools.
Dissolved? Don't hold your breath.
Fact? Did your crystal ball tell you that? Tea leaves? I ching? Tarot? Post in 4 years if you were right or wrong. See you then.
See, 3 people agree with you. 3 people think the village is great because more than likely, they get paid or are waiting for that 430 thousand dollar "renovation" fee that they will receive for the "no bid contracts". Corrupt politics is a great business, huh guys?
wf parent

White Plains, NY

#10 Jul 3, 2013
don't you realize that this is a fake thread started by a village supporter who wants to bash everyone else and make the village seem like valhalla?

don't respond.
OMG

East Moriches, NY

#11 Jul 3, 2013
wf parent wrote:
don't you realize that this is a fake thread started by a village supporter who wants to bash everyone else and make the village seem like valhalla?
don't respond.
More then likely started by one of Maura Merry Band of Theives
what what

Stamford, CT

#12 Jul 3, 2013
OMG wrote:
<quoted text>
More then likely started by one of Maura Merry Band of Theives
No, started by Gary and his pirates.

i before e
what

Mastic, NY

#13 Jul 3, 2013
this is a real thread. the person who started it doesn't like the outcome.
Kevin Scrotum

Mastic Beach, NY

#14 Jul 3, 2013
Should I shave my beard? To vote, say what!
what

Mastic, NY

#15 Jul 3, 2013
Kevin Scrotum wrote:
no
what What

Mastic, NY

#16 Jul 3, 2013
Kevin Scrotum wrote:
no, and use a different name.
Kevin Hairsack

Mastic Beach, NY

#17 Jul 3, 2013
what What wrote:
<quoted text>
no, and use a different name.
Is this better, fed up homeowner?
what what

Stamford, CT

#18 Jul 3, 2013
Kevin Hairsack wrote:
<quoted text>Is this better, fed up homeowner?
that my friends is your typical village supporter!
Kevin Hairface

Mastic Beach, NY

#19 Jul 3, 2013
what what wrote:
<quoted text> that my friends is your typical village supporter!
Why would you assume that I am one of them? With all the different whats on here you need to distinguish yourself with a catchy name. Any similarity to anyone living or hopefully not soon dead is a coincidence. Now can we just stop making up stuff?
What

Stamford, CT

#20 Jul 3, 2013
Kevin Hairface wrote:
<quoted text>Why would you assume that I am one of them? With all the different whats on here you need to distinguish yourself with a catchy name. Any similarity to anyone living or hopefully not soon dead is a coincidence. Now can we just stop making up stuff?
what?

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
West End of MBV now Shirley East 36 min Losasayswhut 3
the reputation of mastic beach village 20 hr YoureAloza 35
mastic village being dissolved Mon Hahahahaha 58
Poll Honest Frank for Mayor &/or Dissolve the Mastic... (Oct '13) May 22 Bruce 91
85-356 Prohibited use (Front Yard) (Sep '10) May 22 Shirley EDWARDS 62
MBPOA holds first MBV AUCTION May 21 ABC 2
piece of shitt SPERY May 21 Faayad 34
More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages