Mastic Beach News
yessiree

Mastic, NY

#86 Dec 19, 2013
Fact is, if anyone says anything positive about the village, they are called an idiot, a koolaid drinker, gary's boy, etc. The name calling and insults are all started from the people that hate the village. It doesn't help anyone. Keep up the good work, guys. (sarc)
Joe Buttafuco

Ridgewood, NY

#87 Dec 19, 2013
I have heard that the area has improved, I think I may move here.

I am thinking about opening up a combination auto repair shop and brothel. What type of permits so I need?
Brady

Stamford, CT

#88 Dec 19, 2013
yessiree wrote:
Fact is, if anyone says anything positive about the village, they are called an idiot, a koolaid drinker, gary's boy, etc. The name calling and insults are all started from the people that hate the village. It doesn't help anyone. Keep up the good work, guys.(sarc)
You are so right.
confused

Bronx, NY

#89 Dec 19, 2013
yessiree wrote:
Fact is, if anyone says anything positive about the village, they are called an idiot, a koolaid drinker, gary's boy, etc. The name calling and insults are all started from the people that hate the village. It doesn't help anyone. Keep up the good work, guys.(sarc)
actually, everyone has a right to their opinion. it is not saying positive things about the village that gets people mad; it is defending wrongdoings and incompetence that annoys people.

one example was the lines in the road. nobody can honestly say that the lines were not crooked and looked horrible. but, when someone mentioned the fact, they were lambasted and called names. the ridiculous lines were defended and somehow the mbpoa was vilified again.

just admit that the lines were done WRONG. you can still love your village. just stop defending obvious problems. it just makes you seem like a koolaid drinker.

oh, and by the way the first shot on topix was fired by a village supporter who called someone by a slanderous name.(you can go all the way back and look it up yourself)
Kook aid drinkers

New York, NY

#90 Dec 19, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>actually, everyone has a right to their opinion. it is not saying positive things about the village that gets people mad; it is defending wrongdoings and incompetence that annoys people.
one example was the lines in the road. nobody can honestly say that the lines were not crooked and looked horrible. but, when someone mentioned the fact, they were lambasted and called names. the ridiculous lines were defended and somehow the mbpoa was vilified again.
just admit that the lines were done WRONG. you can still love your village. just stop defending obvious problems. it just makes you seem like a koolaid drinker.
oh, and by the way the first shot on topix was fired by a village supporter who called someone by a slanderous name.(you can go all the way back and look it up yourself)
for me, it's defending the nepotism and no bid contracts. We as a village were going to better than the TOB. And what does the vision team do, act worse than the TOB. Also the fact that friends of the village don't get fined and others do the same offenses. That and the FACT that Gary didn't get or "need" permits to fix his marina while other marinas are heavily fined for doing what he did. Two sets of rules in MB and we are no better than the TOB. Oh, and all the lies.
yessiree

Mastic, NY

#91 Dec 20, 2013
Kook aid drinkers wrote:
<quoted text>for me, it's defending the nepotism and no bid contracts. We as a village were going to better than the TOB. And what does the vision team do, act worse than the TOB. Also the fact that friends of the village don't get fined and others do the same offenses. That and the FACT that Gary didn't get or "need" permits to fix his marina while other marinas are heavily fined for doing what he did. Two sets of rules in MB and we are no better than the TOB. Oh, and all the lies.
These are things that should be investigated. Can there be proof? I don't know. It's a big question.
yessiree

Mastic, NY

#92 Dec 20, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text>actually, everyone has a right to their opinion. it is not saying positive things about the village that gets people mad; it is defending wrongdoings and incompetence that annoys people.
I'm not involved with any arguments or defending an argument about street lines. I don't care at all about street lines. I seem like a Koolaid drinker? You're still calling people names.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#93 Dec 21, 2013
Where are the street lines crooked?
Badtothebone

Shoreham, NY

#94 Dec 21, 2013
I want to stare at them stoned in true Mastic style.
TrueStory

Germany

#95 Dec 21, 2013
Vick got pulled over on Neighborhood Rd by SCPD for suspicion of drunk driving. The police officer conducted field sobriety tests to determine if he had enough evidence to take him in.

The officer told him to walk a straight line heel to toe fashion. He used the lines recently painted by the village in the middle of the road.

The officer then told him he was going to place him under arrest because he didnt walk a straight line.

Vic responded to the officer that even though he didnt work for MBV he had many friends governing and working for the village. Vick also told the officer that he did walk a straight line because he was informed by village officials and Brady that it was indeed a straight line and if they told him it was a straight line; it MUST be true.

Just before the officer put the handcuffs on him he also told the officer 'I am not intoxicated because I only drank kool-aid at Garys party'.

This is a true story and the only reason he got arrested was because the officer is an organized criminal as part of a bigger scheme by haters of the village.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#96 Dec 21, 2013
TrueStory wrote:
Vick got pulled over on Neighborhood Rd by SCPD for suspicion of drunk driving. The police officer conducted field sobriety tests to determine if he had enough evidence to take him in.
The officer told him to walk a straight line heel to toe fashion. He used the lines recently painted by the village in the middle of the road.
The officer then told him he was going to place him under arrest because he didnt walk a straight line.
Vic responded to the officer that even though he didnt work for MBV he had many friends governing and working for the village. Vick also told the officer that he did walk a straight line because he was informed by village officials and Brady that it was indeed a straight line and if they told him it was a straight line; it MUST be true.
Just before the officer put the handcuffs on him he also told the officer 'I am not intoxicated because I only drank kool-aid at Garys party'.
This is a true story and the only reason he got arrested was because the officer is an organized criminal as part of a bigger scheme by haters of the village.
Very amusing. But a few holes in your story. First, I (under my alias BRADY) stated that I did see the lines that weren't done right and I had stated they needed to be fixed (which they were). I accept people can make mistakes and yet you don't.

Using an anonymous proxy to post your drivel is chickenshit.

And I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
confused

Bronx, NY

#97 Dec 21, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Very amusing. But a few holes in your story. First, I (under my alias BRADY) stated that I did see the lines that weren't done right and I had stated they needed to be fixed (which they were). I accept people can make mistakes and yet you don't.
And I hope everyone has a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year.
some of the lines were fixed. others were painted over black and haven't been done yet. if you are not guilty of agreeing that everything the village does is perfect, then why did you feel the need to respond and defend yourself. i always think the people quickest to defend themselves are a little too defensive.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#98 Dec 21, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text> some of the lines were fixed. others were painted over black and haven't been done yet. if you are not guilty of agreeing that everything the village does is perfect, then why did you feel the need to respond and defend yourself. i always think the people quickest to defend themselves are a little too defensive.
my name was referenced in the prior post. And I am not in agreement that the village does everything perfectly. But unlike some, I don't say they do everything incorrectly. There were poorly done lines down by Sand bar, where I don't often drive, and they were painted over. If you feel I am being too defensive, that is your opinion.
Victor zeleny

Bronx, NY

#100 Dec 21, 2013
May I have another merry Christmas
TrueStory

Germany

#101 Dec 21, 2013
Really Brady wrote:
<quoted text>
VPN, not a anon proxy. Learn the difference, it is something companies do when they want remote off site company locations to use a central server at a different location.

Your chickenshit comment is meaningless coming from someone who hides his location. Why not post your legal name and home address, or are you chickenshit?

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#102 Dec 22, 2013
TrueStory wrote:
<quoted text>VPN, not a anon proxy. Learn the difference, it is something companies do when they want remote off site company locations to use a central server at a different location.
Your chickenshit comment is meaningless coming from someone who hides his location. Why not post your legal name and home address, or are you chickenshit?
It's chickenshit to use someone's real name in a hateful way, the way you do. My server posts under Manorville, a nice place I am sure, but that is not my location. I have registered my alias because I have inspired many copy cats. Thanks for the internet lesson mccheese.
You Lie

Netherlands

#103 Dec 22, 2013
TrueStory wrote:
<quoted text>VPN, not a anon proxy. Learn the difference, it is something companies do when they want remote off site company locations to use a central server at a different location.
its time to come out. You hide behind firewalls and proxy servers. Your relatives in MB are embarrassed by you. Tell dad to look in his wallet for the $20 with the name Brady written on it. He pocketed it at the bar Friday night. We have infiltrated your domain.
Evan CornHolio

Germany

#104 Dec 23, 2013
You Lie wrote:
<quoted text>We have infiltrated your domain.
The only thing you have infiltrated was my shorts and anal cavity with your lips and tongue. yo!
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#105 Dec 24, 2013
Evan CornHolio wrote:
<quoted text>The only thing you have infiltrated was my shorts and anal cavity with your lips and tongue. yo!

Another short sniffer!
stop the bs

Bronx, NY

#106 Dec 25, 2013
Thanks good point wrote:
<quoted text>wouldn't it be funny if the deputy mayor didn't own a slum shack that was violating all the code he's fining people for? Ahhh, pure comedy.
You must be confused - that would be Maura's welfare slums? More lies in a desperate attempt to stay alive ....

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Use of collection agency 13 hr biker one 20
News Horseshoe crab sting (Jul '07) 22 hr 11951Ratdog 86
News Public employees union and Mastic Beach spar ov... Tue 11951Ratdog 38
Mayor maura closet sausage smoker??????? Aug 20 Nancy 1
Why is Jay a dickk Aug 20 Joe biden 4
wierd housing rental rules (Sep '12) Aug 18 Cremon 46
News Mastic Beach Village delays public hearing on e... (Feb '16) Feb '16 Evan Poliico 1

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages