Mastic Beach News
Evan Politico

Shoreham, NY

#64 Dec 17, 2013
By overwhelming requestz of the Mastoids peeps I will be doing a nude expose in da next edition of Mastic Beach Newz Yo! Check outz my stick and berries Yo!
ha ha ha

Bronx, NY

#65 Dec 17, 2013
it's three. cranberry, riviera, hemlock
ha ha ha

Bronx, NY

#66 Dec 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>She owns 2 houses, not 3. If someone writes negative stuff it gets noticed.
the point of news is for people to read it. so it's a win for the mastic beach news.

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#67 Dec 17, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Why bother, didn't you say you are leaving in 4 years when you retire? Did you sign their petitions yet?
3 years. And maybe I can help get rid of the crooks before I leave.
dont forget

East Moriches, NY

#69 Dec 17, 2013
At least Mauras smart enogh to figure out how to get a site, add content and up date it regulary with no cost to the tax payers. The village cant even keep their site up-dated with a staff, a budget and multiply contractors that gets paid monthly.
Brady

Bronx, NY

#70 Dec 17, 2013
Forget the truth! Do not listen to the extremists! You don't need 10 HOUSES TO BE A SLUMLORD!

Since: Apr 09

Shirley, NY

#71 Dec 18, 2013
11.
dont forget wrote:
At least Mauras smart enogh to figure out how to get a site, add content and up date it regulary with no cost to the tax payers. The village cant even keep their site up-dated with a staff, a budget and multiply contractors that gets paid monthly.

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#72 Dec 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>She owns 2 houses, not 3. If someone writes negative stuff it gets noticed.
I stand by 2, the hemlock one is owned by her significant other. OOPS, I am late for work.
idunno

Mastic, NY

#73 Dec 18, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> the point of news is for people to read it. so it's a win for the mastic beach news.
I went to check it out. I thought the point of news was to inform the public, usually with valid information. Ranting is not news. Silly. I don't see how this is a win for anyone.
ha ha ha

Bronx, NY

#74 Dec 18, 2013
idunno wrote:
<quoted text>
I went to check it out. I thought the point of news was to inform the public, usually with valid information. Ranting is not news. Silly. I don't see how this is a win for anyone.
when anyone who does not agree with you states their opinion, it is ranting; but when you state your opinion it is the TRUTH? i think not
idunno

Mastic, NY

#75 Dec 18, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
<quoted text> when anyone who does not agree with you states their opinion, it is ranting; but when you state your opinion it is the TRUTH? i think not
It is not about agreement or not. Three headed dogs, pesky people and reference to a pissing contest, etc. It's silly.
ha ha ha

Bronx, NY

#76 Dec 18, 2013
the reference to pesky people refers to taxpayers in mastic beach village. that is the way the author is made to feel by the mastic beach village government. it is not silly.

i guess you don't read much.
Highway Department

Germany

#77 Dec 19, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
it's three. cranberry, riviera, hemlock
the slum on cranberry belongs to gary stiritz

Since: Nov 13

Location hidden

#78 Dec 19, 2013
Highway Department wrote:
<quoted text>the slum on cranberry belongs to gary stiritz
Hi McCheese, do you miss Kuwait?
ha ha ha too

Mastic, NY

#79 Dec 19, 2013
ha ha ha wrote:
the reference to pesky people refers to taxpayers in mastic beach village. that is the way the author is made to feel by the mastic beach village government. it is not silly.
i guess you don't read much.
i see you're smart enough to defend this garbage. go ahead, make my day, genious okaaaaay, you win. ha ha ha.
confused

Bronx, NY

#81 Dec 19, 2013
ha ha ha too wrote:
<quoted text>
i see you're smart enough to defend this garbage. go ahead, make my day, genious okaaaaay, you win. ha ha ha.
what is with the nastiness? if anybody says anything negative about the village immediately the person who said it is stupid, or ignorant. why do other people's opinions scare you so much? are you afraid that people will discover that there is more than one way to do things and more than one opinion? everyone is not in lockstep with the village. some people have ideas of their own. If you don't see any problems with the village you are either

1 a trustee
2 family of a trustee
3 a drinker of the koolaid

there is no perfect government. there are always things that should/can change. and mastic beach has more than their fair share of these things. if nobody talks about it nothing will change.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#82 Dec 19, 2013
confused wrote:
<quoted text> what is with the nastiness? if anybody says anything negative about the village immediately the person who said it is stupid, or ignorant. why do other people's opinions scare you so much? are you afraid that people will discover that there is more than one way to do things and more than one opinion? everyone is not in lockstep with the village. some people have ideas of their own. If you don't see any problems with the village you are either
1 a trustee
2 family of a trustee
3 a drinker of the koolaid
there is no perfect government. there are always things that should/can change. and mastic beach has more than their fair share of these things. if nobody talks about it nothing will change.
Being a #3 on your list, which nobody could possibly take as being nasty, I have often said there is no reason for all the negativity or name calling. But, it seems the word crook keeps being thrown around among other slanderous attacks. But, I can punch out and go home in another 20 minutes, so have a great day.
Kook aid drinkers

New York, NY

#83 Dec 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Being a #3 on your list, which nobody could possibly take as being nasty, I have often said there is no reason for all the negativity or name calling. But, it seems the word crook keeps being thrown around among other slanderous attacks. But, I can punch out and go home in another 20 minutes, so have a great day.
no one cares kook-aid drinker. So they finally gave you a job or is it more lies from the gang of crooks? I bet it's more lies. Bunch of liars and crooks. The MBVEC way.
Brady

Stamford, CT

#84 Dec 19, 2013
Kook aid drinkers wrote:
<quoted text>no one cares kook-aid drinker. So they finally gave you a job or is it more lies from the gang of crooks? I bet it's more lies. Bunch of liars and crooks. The MBVEC way.
I guess you don't think someone can have a positive opinion of the Village, unless they also happen to work there. If you have so many supporters who share your opinion, where are they? Where are the protests? Where are the petitions to dissolve? Where are the DA indictments? I know, sooooooooooon, right?
Kook aid drinkers

New York, NY

#85 Dec 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>I guess you don't think someone can have a positive opinion of the Village, unless they also happen to work there. If you have so many supporters who share your opinion, where are they? Where are the protests? Where are the petitions to dissolve? Where are the DA indictments? I know, sooooooooooon, right?
where are the thousand of volunteer working for the village? Where are the volunteer trustees? And the cars that they were going to volunteer and pay for themselves? Where are all the storm drain pumps? And the TOB who was going to do all the highway maintenance for the same cost? Oh they lied? Riiight! I forgot about all the lies. Can't wait for all these crooks to get voted out and fired.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Tue Badtothebone 90
Vick Zeelany Tue Badtothebone 2
horse boarding (Jan '13) Oct 13 Jennifer 58
Yaphank Jail (Aug '12) Oct 5 Carlos E Lebron 50
A holes not in charge of village, no tickets at... Sep 19 mbisgreat 16
Insula Dome Skylights going out of business? (Jul '11) Sep '17 NSHI HomeImprovents 18
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Aug '17 raphan disbarred 17

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages