Meyer Krank

New York, NY

#41 Jun 18, 2013
THEY MOVED THE GUARD SHACK!!!
Get a life

Moriches, NY

#42 Jun 18, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>You can post this quest 5 more times, using any one of your other names, asked and answered. Too bad you don't like my answer. Maybe I am just a hater of the MBPOA (but it wasn't always that way). I owe you no explanation.
You make a claim that the MBPOA is out to destroy he village, and the only example you give is that they filed an 78 4 years ago to prove the validity of the petition! Way a joke you are. How many examples of the village trying to destroy the MBPOA do you want? I bet I can come up with more then one example.
Get a life

Moriches, NY

#43 Jun 18, 2013
Meyer Krank wrote:
THEY MOVED THE GUARD SHACK!!!
yes, yes they did.

BACK TO THE ORIGINAL POSITION!!!!!!!!!!
carmel coating

Brooklyn, NY

#44 Jun 18, 2013
Someone said kevin c had 1600 signatures to kill the vmb isn't that a way to distroy the vmb

Since: Dec 07

Mastic Beach N.Y.

#45 Jun 18, 2013
Get a life wrote:
<quoted text>
You make a claim that the MBPOA is out to destroy he village, and the only example you give is that they filed an 78 4 years ago to prove the validity of the petition! Way a joke you are. How many examples of the village trying to destroy the MBPOA do you want? I bet I can come up with more then one example.
Game on, what do you got ?
victor zeleny

Brooklyn, NY

#46 Jun 18, 2013
The village isn't trying to destroy the mbpoa you are doing that yourselves see you in court .YEAH a complete sentance. Hey that might be two.or is that three? Bring crying rags because we have none
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#47 Jun 18, 2013
carmel coating wrote:
Someone said kevin c had 1600 signatures to kill the vmb isn't that a way to distroy the vmb
They probably don't even have 200 members left.

Since: Apr 09

Center Moriches, NY

#48 Jun 19, 2013
whoopsing wrote:
<quoted text>Game on, what do you got ?
#1.. forming the Village with the sole purpose of enforcing the deed under the guise of bettering the village area. Very quick to jump into a legal quagmire and spend tax payer dollars for their personal battle. Reminds me of George Bush.
That being said.
MBPOA please roll over and die already. The original idiots.
Sad

Mastic Beach, NY

#49 Jun 19, 2013
victor zeleny wrote:
The village isn't trying to destroy the mbpoa you are doing that yourselves see you in court .YEAH a complete sentance. Hey that might be two.or is that three? Bring crying rags because we have none
Long time civic self destructs under final regime.
want a headline

Moriches, NY

#50 Jun 19, 2013
Sad wrote:
<quoted text>
Long time civic self destructs under final regime.
"First ever Deputy Mayor to MBV jailed for illegally hiring family members. Funds missing."
Kousins

Mastic Beach, NY

#51 Jun 19, 2013
want a headline wrote:
<quoted text>
"First ever Deputy Mayor to MBV jailed for illegally hiring family members. Funds missing."
Cousins are not legally defined as family members. Know you family law. Gary saved the village a lot of money so far. He's gotten great prices for work and equipment.
Mo money Mo money

Moriches, NY

#52 Jun 19, 2013
Kousins wrote:
<quoted text>
Cousins are not legally defined as family members. Know you family law. Gary saved the village a lot of money so far. He's gotten great prices for work and equipment.
he bought the equipment (not in budget) but I have yet to see the "work". Unless you mean the work done at his Marina using the equipment and men from the village. I guess you can "save" a lot of money when you stop all the services, so yeah, technically you're correct.
Know right from wrong

Shirley, NY

#53 Jun 19, 2013
Kousins wrote:
<quoted text>
This usage of using distant relatives for working in Mastic beach village should of came to a close when they done incompetent work on Riviera drive. There should of been no further contracting with them after that point but it did not end. So at this point the law of nepotism, conflict of interest, collusion and fraud will prevail. If you hired a contractor to paint your outside fence and he used indoor paint and within 6 months it all peeled would you rehire them ever again. I think not. As far as the charges were working on them with the DA as of now. It should not be much longer to you hear about it on news 12.Time should be running out on the mayor and deputy mayor. These charges are just a few of the many that there will be a major investigation on.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#54 Jun 19, 2013
Know right from wrong wrote:
<quoted text>
This usage of using distant relatives for working in Mastic beach village should of came to a close when they done incompetent work on Riviera drive. There should of been no further contracting with them after that point but it did not end. So at this point the law of nepotism, conflict of interest, collusion and fraud will prevail. If you hired a contractor to paint your outside fence and he used indoor paint and within 6 months it all peeled would you rehire them ever again. I think not. As far as the charges were working on them with the DA as of now. It should not be much longer to you hear about it on news 12.Time should be running out on the mayor and deputy mayor. These charges are just a few of the many that there will be a major investigation on.
Please take a refresher English class before you post again. But you are R.I.G.H.T. about time running out....for the MBPOA that is.
Mo money Mo money

Moriches, NY

#55 Jun 19, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Please take a refresher English class before you post again. But you are R.I.G.H.T. about time running out....for the MBPOA that is.
Duu-huhahaha! Oh Brady, youz funny!
How are the MBPOA bankrupt again? 10 more boat slips rented out! Cha-ching!
Thanks for caring about our finances so much, but we are fine. No need to bother yourself with all those millions rolling in.
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#56 Jun 19, 2013
Mo money Mo money wrote:
<quoted text>Duu-huhahaha! Oh Brady, youz funny!
Thanks for caring about our finances so much, but we are fine. No need to bother yourself with all those millions rolling in.
If you have to announce you rented 10 more slips, you have problems.
Money problems

Brooklyn, NY

#57 Jun 19, 2013
Mo money Mo money wrote:
<quoted text>Duu-huhahaha! Oh Brady, youz funny!
I remember when there was a waiting list to get a slip at the MBPOA marina...not the case anymore. Your ship is sinking and captain KC will be the first one in the lifeboat with his first mate MS as they watch the rest of the directors clean up their mess
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#58 Jun 19, 2013
Money problems wrote:
<quoted text>
I remember when there was a waiting list to get a slip at the MBPOA marina...not the case anymore. Your ship is sinking and captain KC will be the first one in the lifeboat with his first mate MS as they watch the rest of the directors clean up their mess
It appears I am not the only one who thinks they are sinking.
VILLAGE IDIOTS

Saint James, NY

#59 Jun 19, 2013
MBPOA AKA S.S.Titanic....They were sinking as soon as their brain trust of DiBoner kicked the bucket....No one smart enough to hide the money anymore..
Brady

Mastic Beach, NY

#60 Jun 19, 2013
VILLAGE IDIOTS wrote:
MBPOA AKA S.S.Titanic....They were sinking as soon as their brain trust of DiBoner kicked the bucket....No one smart enough to hide the money anymore..
Now that is not nice. KC knows how to hide from creditors.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
What is Your Opinion of the Rev. Al Sharpton 8 min Henu 6
Neighborhood Road Pitt Bulls 25 min Beach Man 3
MBPOA Law suit 1 hr Really Brady 84
Stop the lies about Manorville (Apr '11) Dec 18 Sunshineretrednow 6
Dans Horse dead farm (Aug '13) Dec 17 Lou 334
Poospatuck Unketchaug Reservation Close Smoke S... (May '11) Dec 16 pbear 17
Vodka Vic to hold fund raiser Dec 15 king bruce 2

Moriches News Video

Moriches Dating
Find my Match