Brady

Stamford, CT

#21 Aug 21, 2013
Evan Politico wrote:
Brady gonna b da only Mastoid at da crab fest on Saturday. Yo!You gonna b lonely by yourslef on Saturday, Brady.Yo! I b at da fest wit my yellow hoodie on Sunday. Yo! Guess we gonna miss each other. Yo!
Thanks, I'll see you Sunday night. I will also wear a yellow hoodie.
What

Jersey City, NJ

#22 Aug 21, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I'll see you Sunday night. I will also wear a yellow hoodie.
spend lots of money. Maybe you can even persuade the new president to hand over the marinas. I hear she LOVES the village and all their BS.
Badtothebone

Bronx, NY

#23 Aug 21, 2013
juggalo for life son
UH HUH

Sound Beach, NY

#24 Aug 22, 2013
What wrote:
<quoted text>spend lots of money. Maybe you can even persuade the new president to hand over the marinas. I hear she LOVES the village and all their BS.
so whos the new prez??? Maura??? LOL
Brady

Stamford, CT

#25 Aug 22, 2013
UH HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
so whos the new prez??? Maura??? LOL
No, it's Jane.
What

New York, NY

#26 Aug 22, 2013
Both of you are clueless. UH HUH is probably the biggest idiot and nasty SOB that I have ever heard of. He's a perfect addition to the village and their band of no-minds.
wf parent

Bronx, NY

#27 Aug 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's Jane.
no its not jane. you are clueless
Brady

Stamford, CT

#28 Aug 22, 2013
wf parent wrote:
<quoted text>no its not jane. you are clueless
Heard she was a write in candidate.
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#29 Aug 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Thanks, I'll see you Sunday night. I will also wear a yellow hoodie.
You gonna b nice to me wen we meet Brady? Yo!
Brady

Stamford, CT

#30 Aug 22, 2013
Evan Politico wrote:
<quoted text>
You gonna b nice to me wen we meet Brady? Yo!
Park anywhere you want, I give you permission.
wf parent

Bronx, NY

#31 Aug 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Heard she was a write in candidate.
wrong again. there was no candidate. the new president was appointed because the old one stepped down
more Brady Bull

Bronx, NY

#32 Aug 22, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>No, it's Jane.
Jane is not a member,more bull from Frank and Gail.
UH HUH

Sound Beach, NY

#33 Aug 23, 2013
What wrote:
Both of you are clueless. UH HUH is probably the biggest idiot and nasty SOB that I have ever heard of. He's a perfect addition to the village and their band of no-minds.
He??? LOL... I support the village , I am not a part of the staff or employee. I like what they are doing here. You must be one of the MBPOA slumlords ...
What

Jersey City, NJ

#34 Aug 23, 2013
UH HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
He??? LOL... I support the village , I am not a part of the staff or employee. I like what they are doing here. You must be one of the MBPOA slumlords ...
and you are a crazy old coot who has a brain disorder. See you Sun at the greatest festival MB will see this this year!!! Spend lots of money!
wf parent

Bronx, NY

#35 Aug 23, 2013
you might want to distance yourself from Uh Huh. He has been making threats and is being reported to the police. He has threatened to make problems at the crab fest and you wouldn't want to be a known associate of someone who makes threats. stay away from Uh Huh.
what

Jersey City, NJ

#36 Aug 23, 2013
wf parent wrote:
you might want to distance yourself from Uh Huh. He has been making threats and is being reported to the police. He has threatened to make problems at the crab fest and you wouldn't want to be a known associate of someone who makes threats. stay away from Uh Huh.
That person is just plan insane. Let em come and hassel the crab festival. It will be more for the pending lawsuit against the village.
BTW: If the village is controler of everything in MB, why couldnt they shut down their own roads? Did the county tell them they are doing things wrong once again? And what is "due to events out of our control"? I thought the village could do whatever they wanted?
Idiots.
UH HUH

Sound Beach, NY

#37 Aug 23, 2013
wf parent wrote:
Thats nove you wierdo...reported to police?? LMAO!!!!! I made no threats, except to make trouble for them legally...Cant wait for them to hold the event, watch who shows up to shut em' down and no its not the village...LMAO I see arrests being made at the fastival and I will be taking pics of Maura and her merry band of thieves in stainess braclets
What

Jersey City, NJ

#38 Aug 23, 2013
UH HUH wrote:
<quoted text>
Thats nove you wierdo...reported to police?? LMAO!!!!! I made no threats, except to make trouble for them legally...Cant wait for them to hold the event, watch who shows up to shut em' down and no its not the village...LMAO I see arrests being made at the fastival and I will be taking pics of Maura and her merry band of thieves in stainess braclets
if you think you will "make trouble" because they are selling alcohol, and you believe the lies that they don't have the proper permits, good luck to you you nut job. Permits in place, food ordered and despite your attempts, it's going to be a great day. How about this.... Stop being a totall A$$ for one day and let everyone have a good time. It's pricks like you that makes people hate the village. So do what ever you want. I hope the police arrest you for making false accusation and threats.
PS: ya crazy old coot!
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#39 Aug 23, 2013
Brady wrote:
<quoted text>Park anywhere you want, I give you permission.
Can I park on your lawn like a true Mastoid? YO!
Evan Politico

Bronx, NY

#40 Aug 23, 2013
wf parent wrote:

Soundz like a nice guy to me. I can introduce him to my mom in her crabz shack booth. I needz a dad. Yo!

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
piece of shitt SPERY 3 hr 11951Ratdog 63
mastic village being dissolved Mon Scum bags 105
Smith Point to Start Charging $4 to park there ... (Jun '12) Sat Badtobeboned 9
petition to disolve the village of mastic beach... (Dec '10) Jul 22 11951Ratdog 202
News Cops: Massapequa builder bilks customer out of ... (Nov '07) Jul 22 nancys 147
News Shirley massage therapists arrested for offerin... (Apr '08) Jul 21 sister Pendulous ... 198
Squatters and high grass Jul 19 Really dumb 43

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages