First Prev
of 4
Next Last
ur a sheeople

Stamford, CT

#62 Jul 17, 2013
interesting wrote:
<quoted text>
Keep them coming. Information is valuable.
Please, do keep it coming. It validates everything that we said this village would become. Youre only proving our point.
points of lies...
500,000 budget
not targeting people
getting rid of sex offenders/slum lords/criminals
etc, etc, etc...
See how it shows that the village hasnt done anything that they promised? So yeah, keep em coming!!
(maybe you can tell us about the thousands of volunteers that will be helping to run the village!)
Priceless

Stamford, CT

#63 Jul 17, 2013
Together we can stop them.
pipper

Brooklyn, NY

#65 Jan 15, 2015
Give me a break with the negative comments. Since when is it a crime to be a property owner. If anything she would have more insight on the do's and don't. Instead of wanting to improve your neighborhood, you rather live in a run down, struggling one. The only thing you nay Sayers can come up with is her owning property, meanwhile have you ask where are you tax dollars going. Look around its not your neighborhood. Some of you are so blind that you can't see an honest person when they are right in front of you.

Tell me when this thread is updated:

Subscribe Now Add to my Tracker
First Prev
of 4
Next Last

Add your comments below

Characters left: 4000

Please note by submitting this form you acknowledge that you have read the Terms of Service and the comment you are posting is in compliance with such terms. Be polite. Inappropriate posts may be removed by the moderator. Send us your feedback.

Moriches Discussions

Title Updated Last By Comments
Moving to mastic beach. Wheres a good area to l... (Sep '11) Jul 25 Carolyn 17
Mastic Beach or Ghetto Beach? (Feb '11) Jul 24 moron 86
News Helicopter carrying WWE exec makes emergency oc... Jul 22 Evan Politico 4
Hpf (Sep '13) Jul 21 Thomas 4
Danny Fred flintstone (Aug '13) Jul 19 JAYTHEMAN 14
How to piss off that rag Newsday (Aug '14) Jul 17 Tobar the eighth man 29
News Moriches Man Charged With Home Improvement Scam (Feb '11) Jul 16 Guilty Dave 15

Moriches Jobs

More from around the web

Personal Finance

Moriches Mortgages